The Unreal Admins Page - Forums

The Unreal Admins Page - Forums (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestions & Comments (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Multiple TDM (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31236)

Chamberly 29th June, 2013 08:33 AM

Multiple TDM

I was wondering if anyone know or have a success of running 1 server to have multiple TDM settings. Like combining a TDM Sniper (Scoring around 50, time limit 20), TDM Xloc (No scoring limit, time limit 50), & BT (Scoring average 5, and time limit to 50) (& could use DAL with mutator settings via mapvote) all together for example. I would like to hear thoughts and input.

If there is no such thing exist... I wish it would to be created. :thumbup:

back4more 29th June, 2013 08:47 AM

should be able to set this up using mapvoteLA3
chamberly..

use the prefix 'TDM' , 'TDM1' , 'ETC'
then in the settings="" section , add the appropriate variables like Timelimit=20,bUseTranslocator=True,Etc.

Mapvote is quite flexible.
:thumbup:

Chamberly 29th June, 2013 10:36 PM

Tbh, it didn't work for me last time. I don't know why. Its now not even showing up a custom map that I added in for CTF (ctf-bt like-so, old skool idea but with translocator)...

back4more 29th June, 2013 11:58 PM

BT is a whole nuther kettle of fish , you need to either use gameType="Botpack.CTFGame" or GameType="Bunnytrack.Bunntrack" the second one works with maps of Prefix 'CTF-BT-' the first with 'BT-"
if you are using the CTFGame (Gametype) then rename the Map from 'CTF-BT' to 'BT' or .. search for the already renamed version through google.

I gave up on BT , because I had problems getting the latest version to work properly fullstop.

:( post back the MapVoteLA 'Customgame[x]=' settings and I'll see if I can help you :)

Chamberly 30th June, 2013 04:47 AM

Thanks, I will look into this editing the mapvote again (I'll get back with you on this.) Btw.. do Nexgen do any mutator set up as well? I don't recall much about it...

With GameType="Bunnytrack.Bunntrack, you have to have some kind of bt mod for it to work?

But I am also looking for a nexgen that I can use that have these features: Chat log tab, able to add time/remaining time... etc, send to URL... and not have login problem. lol. I know there are so many out there, I just get sleepy and fall asleep reading through readme through all of them. It's too much to compare sometime... just feel free to post a few version recommended for me to look at. :)

back4more 30th June, 2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamberly (Post 168145)
Thanks, I will look into this editing the mapvote again (I'll get back with you on this.) Btw.. do Nexgen do any mutator set up as well? I don't recall much about it...

With GameType="Bunnytrack.Bunntrack, you have to have some kind of bt mod for it to work?

[1] Don't use NexGens Game Setup part.. it's a prick.
[2] download the BunnyTrack Mod here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamberly (Post 168145)
But I am also looking for a nexgen that I can use that have these features: Chat log tab, able to add time/remaining time... etc, send to URL... and not have login problem. lol. I know there are so many out there, I just get sleepy and fall asleep reading through readme through all of them. It's too much to compare sometime... just feel free to post a few version recommended for me to look at. :)

^ That stuff should all still work.

pending on version you need to stick to it.. for NEXGEN.. ie; 112N (Which is the latest version compatible with ACE afaik).. least until SB & Letty do something more.
therefore everything 112N compatible with ACE and everything.

Chamberly 30th June, 2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by back4more (Post 168146)
[1] Don't use NexGens Game Setup part.. it's a prick.
[2] download the BunnyTrack Mod here

^ That stuff should all still work.

Ok, thanks for the link.

But the current nexgen I have don't have the option for me to add time.
Ok, 112N, noted.
112N Full or the ACE112N version?
--Edit:
Nvm, I got it all. 112N Full, with NexgenPlus100N... everything!

back4more 30th June, 2013 06:05 AM

thats the buggar :)

welldone./