The Unreal Admins Page - Forums

The Unreal Admins Page - Forums (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/index.php)
-   Polls (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   X-Mas is ... (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9041)

elmuerte 7th December, 2004 02:37 PM

X-Mas is ...

What is x-mas for you

CoreWarrior 7th December, 2004 05:49 PM

A pain.Putting up the christmas tree is nothing but work.I only do it cause the Girlfriend would be give me grief all year if I didn't do it.
CoreWarrior

Shambler 7th December, 2004 07:24 PM

Get rid of all this christmass music! (I hear it everywhere I go) :bash:

ShiningSquirrel 7th December, 2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoreWarrior
A pain.Putting up the christmas tree is nothing but work.I only do it cause the Girlfriend would be give me grief all year if I didn't do it.
CoreWarrior

I don't mind putting it up, but taking it down and re-boxing all the ornaments, etc is the WORST!
If it was up to me, I would just leave it up all year and cover it over with a table cloth to hide it. Too bad I can't get my roomates to agree with me. :biggrinsa

DD°grief 13th December, 2004 05:51 AM

Christmas came way to fast this year

Torinir 13th December, 2004 08:21 AM

True. And I can hear the screams of tortured credit cards already.

[K2O]Sora 14th December, 2004 01:27 AM

Which is why I don't celebrate Christmas. ^n_n^

isk-CK 15th December, 2004 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiningSquirrel
I don't mind putting it up, but taking it down and re-boxing all the ornaments, etc is the WORST!
If it was up to me, I would just leave it up all year and cover it over with a table cloth to hide it. Too bad I can't get my roomates to agree with me. :biggrinsa

I agree, I'm buying one of those trees that are pre light and decorated next year, take it out of the box, plug it in, x-mas is over, unplug it, back in the box it goes.. :D

chai 19th December, 2004 08:17 AM

As an Adult, it's pretty darn crappy...but sometimes it makes me just wanna be a kid again...

Moredhel 21st December, 2004 08:32 PM

Worth it for the time off work. :)

Shockwav3 2nd June, 2005 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Muerte
What is x-mas for you

love how you've supported the slang to one of the most celebrated days of the year... people these days. :thumbup:

Duesy 2nd June, 2005 09:36 PM

I just love the winter lights!. they really brighten my day..

Starling 14th September, 2005 08:17 AM

come on can people say they dont just play games i just play games as soon as i get up and unrap the new games start drinking at 9am puke at 11am and continue playing games X-mas is about GAMING DRINK AND PUKEING PLUS F00D :)

Oh BoLLoX 27th September, 2005 10:35 AM

Xmas... mmm it's a manufacturers/retailers bonus time. We start printing xmas promotional stuff in June. Bah Humbug!