Thread: Question
View Single Post
Unread 15th November, 2006, 05:27 PM
Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMc-IceMan View Post
Hmm, I don't know tbh, I own most bots out there and do notice there improvements. Its hard winning when u got 4 botters holding it down in a full server when I'm tied with a headache but other than that version numbers mean sh*t, they all get owned the same.

Ya probs wonder why the piss take reply, well letting nabs know of the names of bots in the UTAN section is sorta taking the mick.
But look yeah nabs with the bots, u keep upgrading them but as I say in the servers, you won't never be the real thing or look anything like it to a real player other than looking a right tool!
And ya won't learn nothing from me cos u know I'll play nabby then way too fast for your brains to comprehend. After all if ya had a brain then u woudlnt need to bot yeah?
I've been playing nice and skimming your posts, but I really don't think your saying much. Your posts in my opinion are long rambles, half of which your almost talking to yourself or at least about yourself. I realize you've cleaned up your posts since your previous ban, but you could still constructively get your points across in less than half the text.

You could have simply said

"I feel that letting people know the names of bots in the UTAN section is something that shouldn't be done. I also find it funny that with each version number the bots don't get much better and I can still spank them with my own skill"

To which one might then reply...

Well Andy the logs and demos are all evidence against botters posted publicly so that other administrators are informed and learn from them. With regards to the version numbers many of them are likely updates to pass anticheats, fix bugs, and usually aren't concerned with giving your everyday public bot users the newer features.