View Single Post
Unread 19th February, 2018, 09:27 AM
Dominating

Default i broke my ace :D

So i was installing ACE on a server tonight (v10e i believe), however it kept kicking me out on just 2 maps cause of connection time outs, but it was clear to me that ace was just having an issue with these 2 maps (i preformed multiple tests) and tried everything i could think of and finally i decided to back pedal the ace version. Now no matter what letter of version 10 i try, i can remove all of Ace's files, put brand new ones in, but no matter what when i join the server, right after all the checks are good, the whole server plays super slowmo. I can disconnect from the server, come back in, have it playing normal speed, until the starting ace check finishes (so like 5 seconds of normal gameplay), and then its back to slowmo. I am fairly certain i have removed all of ace's files b4 putting fresh ones in and it doesnt matter. I even tried an older version of my server from a zip file, all i did was bring over a few texture and weapon files that i had just added to this server b4 tonight's bs, and a few ini files for mapvote, multimut, serverscroll and stuffswapper, none of which should have anything to do with ACE, and yet it still happens with fresh ace files.

EDIT: It appears that its kicking me out of the server around the time it starts to go slowmo, i just cant tell from my side cause it keeps playing. No ACE logs are created and i dont see anything in the serverlog file other than the fact i left after a timeout of 15.000000 seconds .

Last edited by NightWing : 19th February, 2018 at 12:33 PM.