View Single Post
Unread 19th September, 2007, 01:47 AM
Rampage

Wormbo, I'm sorry that I got all fired up, but I really think that before posting in any part in the UTAN forums, as you can see all new threads by using the "show new threads" function when you are registered, should get a message like: "Are you really sure you want to post, read our postingrules here <insert the link>, you might get a forumwarning if you dont apply to the rules"

It might not be that people post in those threads usually, but now it happened, and it wasnt just me, so when people who are registered here see a ban for someone they have been used to read on these forums, or any other legit forums (legit in the way that it is indeed a PLAYER forum, with tips about the games, not forums made by botters or that kind), newbies in these forums..

I, myself, have been a registered member of these forums since June 2004, and I have never annoyed anyone here, if you dont call asking for help/discussing some gamesettings I dont like, and so on.

If my warning still stands, fine by me, but, pls think a little about my ideas so this wont happen to more people.