View Single Post
Unread 31st December, 2010, 02:49 PM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuncle View Post
Hey Wormbo,

I have a few problems. A few people have been getting these messages, but not kicked by AntiTCC regardless of my kick settings.

[2010-01-28 21:40:41] - [INSECURE CLIENT] ******** [ 5bff96********* ] IP: ********** Security ID: 3 using unknown engine version, security state: StartUp
[2010-01-28 21:40:41] - Anti TCC integrity violation: Bad yyServerCheckModifiedMenuPage parameter
[2010-01-28 21:40:41] - (Maybe crash attempt?) Parameter: •³¦0¶2«·´±2€XGame.JuggMaleVoice
[/php]
That looks strange.
It's part of a cheat. From another forum, there is a known hacker within the community who admitted this tcc catch is due to his modded engine who he gave out to someone he thought he trusted, who in turn has given it to someone else. A person who was recently caught with this same tcc message on a popular tam server just so happens to be friends with the guy on his xfire as well. Not sure if any of this information is useful to you or whether TCC has reached end-of-life in development but I thought I'd atleast give you a heads up about it.