View Single Post
Unread 6th March, 2018, 10:25 PM
Holy Shit!!

You ave reply to one question but not at the two

Quote:
It's very easy with a server ready, Do you use my server linked up ?
Yhis is important for know if you advertice your server with my update masterservers
Quote:

This is for the players!

Open your games configuration file, usually gamename.ini (unrealtournament.ini), find the sections below and edit them as described:

Code:
[UBrowserAll]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[2]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
bFallbackFactories=False
This is also very important to make sure that the updateserver does not mix up your settings.

Code:
[UBrowser.UBrowserMainClientWindow]
bKeepMasterServer=True
Save your config and browse through the game as fast as light can't get []

This is for servers!

Stop your server and open the server's configuration file, usually gamename.ini (unrealtournament.ini)

Go to

[Engine.GameEngine]

and delete these lines:

Code:
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900
replace them with

Code:
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com MasterServerPort=27900
Now your server is ready for 333networks. It will uplink to epicgames, 333networks and noccer.de

LINUX users please note: The maximum numbers for uplinks is actually 3 (in some cases it is 4). Do NOT exceed the limit or your server will immediately crash.
If you want i can set your server using AnyDesk