View Single Post
Unread 12th February, 2012, 08:17 AM
Holy Shit!!

Update Zombies5_v1.0

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/u...bies5_v1.0.rar

Zombies5 change list:

Quote:
Mutator changes:

1. Added ZombieHealth option in the ini file.
2. Tweak to fix issues if extra zombies being summoned or added to the game via mutator.
3. Major improvements to the speed that the mutator adds the zombies to the map.
4. Debug mode now logs/broadcasts both the number of zombies needed, and the total currently on the map.

ZombiePawn changes:

1. In previous versions, the zombies spawned out of thin air and dropped into the map.
They now spawn lying prone on the ground looking just like corpses or carcasses.
After a few seconds, they will get up individually, and then either wander about, or join
the nearest horde if a victim is in sight.

2. Occasionally, about 8% of the time, a zombie that has been killed, but not gibbed, will get
back up and come after you.

3. Changed the damage done by the zombies so that it adapts automatically to whatever health value
the victim might have. It negates any crazy high health values monsters might have, and adjusts
for players who might have a Health Regen Relic or HealthRegenerator mutator running.
Should have approx the same effect and damage as previous versions with player health at 100.

4. Added monster support. The zombies will still not go after monsters on sight. However, if they
get bumped or damaged by one, they will go after it.

5. Improved enemy detection.
In the original TWT_Zombies source, I could see they had tried to integrate a "Horde AI" into the
TWT_ZombiePawn source, but it wasnt quite working right.
i.e. if 2 possible victims were in the same general area, they would try to get to the closest one.
This is now working the way I think it should. Sometimes, they wont notice, but other times they do...