View Single Post
Unread 28th August, 2016, 10:16 AM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meindratheal View Post
I'm having an issue with the UPackages array not being big enough to handle all the ServerPackages I have on one of my servers.

I recently installed Nali Weapons 3 on my MultiStyle server (Jailbreak, MonsterHunt, Nali Weapons MonsterHunt, Siege), found I was getting kicked for an unknown UPackage from NaliWeapons which should have been autodetected. Had a look and realised there were 32 autodetected packages, and it was missing the one I got kicked for.

For now I've made a manual listing of the packages, but can't fit them all in so I get the occasional kick. I also have issues with other custom weapons that are part of MH maps, since they're not recognised by ACE I get kicked for those too.

Is it at all possible to increase the size of that array somehow? If not, what's the best way to work around this issue?
You can try CacusMapVote with XC_Engine to allow you to dynamically load and unload server packages so u don't have to have more than 32 server packages. This is what I got running on my dev server. Both mods can be found on UT99.org.

irc.globalgamers.net #uscript
http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript