Thread: Skin crasher
View Single Post
Unread 19th August, 2008, 09:24 AM
Rampage

Lmao LMAO LMAO.

Idiots, CRASHING servers, and crashing players are 2 differant things.
Also, you have no right posting ip's that could be someone elses.

I live in Tamworth (staffordshire) for the last 2 months because my mother has health problems. Most of my friends can quite happily tell you i've been playing on a laptop for a long time because of this.

I think the alien clan seems shit, your site sucks. Your clan sucks. Where are you clan wars? Oh you don't have them.

I will connect to your server today, just to proove that i am living at another ip. Then we will see who is dumb.

Like i said, i am not living at my home right now, WHERE AS MY BROTHER IS so good fight. You are right it is MY ip. but i have 2 brothers AND a sister. The computer i use to play on IS a desktop, that we ALL use. But i don't play MH. I crash SLV servers as in PROPER crash them(theres a bug where you can do something to a player on the server making the server crash. So i'm not even hacking, i am simply bug abusing ). So..Tell you what, shove the log in your ass.

And you won't get my ip, simply because i will be masking my nans ip I can't have her banned from unreal tournament LMAO.

Lets just say, i will enjoy a game of Monster hunt later. How ever shit it may be.
My NEW ip is : 217.163.31.110:7777, i've terminated my old one.

If you don't try then how do you know?

Last edited by 0wn m3 pl0x : 4th September, 2008 at 04:19 PM.