View Single Post
Unread 14th October, 2007, 10:38 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wr@th View Post
@Azazel

That was fake,I had written that as example cuz I already have known people who in that kind of case copy the line with the instead of entering a real user/pass
Thx ,anyway

@nasrott

Might be hardware related.
When I use that command of one of my friends crap pc,all works fine.
On mine,after a couple of hours,server begins to reboot with a "negative delta" on a processor.I can' remember exactly,I can post it next time that happens.
After I restart comp,all is fine again.

@bman212121
K,I will try urs,for the amin user and pass things..
In fact I got that command line after running a server with the game hosting interface.I read the command line in serverlog,and removed elements which weren't in the one posted on epic forum:

What hits me in ur command line is the
?mutator=UTGame.UTMu tator_LowGrav,UTGame.UTMutator_Instagib?
Wow insta on the demo,or is it a command line for the full version to come out?
I was just testing to see if they worked. If you use those lines, it actually shows up in the server browser that you have the mutators running, but in reality turning those settings on didn't seem to do anything for me.

What's interesting is from what I'm seeing everyone else has been using the -Login and -Password, so I'm not sure why that isn't working. I can confirm the way I have it set it working for me, and has worked in the past on both my UT2k3, Ut2k4 servers. EDIT: Okay, I see what the deal is with the -Login and -Password. Those are for a gamespy profile and probably have something to do with getting your server online. The ?AdminPassword is just used to set the local admin password.

Last edited by bman212121 : 14th October, 2007 at 10:45 PM.