View Single Post
Unread 26th August, 2010, 04:01 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by back4more View Post
the only way you can bypass anything outside of hacking is clientside. So if the protection was serverside ... short of hacking the actual server how could you bypass it? as for the HWID component that one's not finished yet I assure you. The only advice I think you'd give to any would be cheater (that was banned) is to buy a new computer and change ISP's which is fair payment for cheating imo.

at least then he/she/it would think twice about playing any game with the HWID system incorporated in the future.. you do realise that the system could be universal in an instant?... all that needs be done is to port it to every other game ... Then if you got caught cheating say on a server with ut99 and their were other game servers Counterstrike , StarcraftII , WWW - Whatever that had the same system installed then you'd be banned there also...

so instead of

Code:
poomaker Currently botting on:
UT
Cod2
Cs Source
Silkroad
Runescape
Quake 3
UT3
Diablo2 (lol)
it would be :

Code:
poomaker Currently BANNED FROM:
UT
Cod2
Cs Source
Silkroad
Runescape
Quake 3
UT3
Diablo2 (Aww)
Much nicer wouldn't you agree?... I thought so t00.

no problem... their are many cheaters here among the masses.. many just read and post seldom if ever.. Others are rather helpful I'm almost certain that your inbox is FULL already
I"m trying to be both honest and reasonably vague here outta respect to this community. But in short - those systems you are suggesting are only going to ban (and keep banned) the same folks that are currently unable to play on ACE servers. There really isnt any reason to put more work into what already exists. It's a waste of time. I've already suggested that a method exists (that has existed for years to everyone) that is pretty much unhackable. It ISNT new to ACE.

hai to dodgethis, anthrax, genecom, and leebe btw

and yes - i have been getting quite a few pms from the masses.