View Single Post
Unread 22nd July, 2010, 04:34 PM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthraX View Post
I'm working on a v3.4 version at the moment (it might take a while before it's released due to other projects though).

Changelist so far:
* [FIXED] Rewind function restored for v436/432
* [FIXED] Scoreboard no longer rendering after seeking
* [FIXED] Several problems caused by non-standard folder structures
* [ADDED] Rewind support for UT v440/451
* [CHANGED] .NET Framework 1.1 no longer needed

I'll be moving the flag fix to the native side because it can't be done properly in pure uscript. Clantag recognition can also be added.

Other interesting stuff:
* I've been debugging the v4.51b demo playback issue. v4.51b is fully network compatible with earlier UT versions (down till v4.32) but due to new functionality in Core and Engine (UTracing etc) the PackageMaps and ClassNetCaches used by v4.51b demorecorders don't match the ones used by playback clients with earlier versions. I'm not too sure how this is fixed for normal internet play though. The only possible fixes I can see at the moment are to either have udemo load the v4.51b Engine/Core during demo playback or to let udemo log an extra packagemap file during demo recording. Might take a while before this is fixed.

* http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/udemo/udemo.png Haven't tested much but most of it seems to be working now...
Is that still being worked on? What's the status on this project? Greetings

Our Public (DMnw) 1on1 servers: [ #1: 80.69.87.237:8880 ] - [ #2: 80.69.87.237:4444 ]