View Single Post
Unread 13th February, 2008, 08:58 PM
Killing Spree

I noticed a weird thing on my VCTF server. I am running AntiTCC119Beta26 and a few other mutators. When moving from one seat in a vehicle to another (like going from seat 1 in the hellbender to seat 3 in the hellbender), that the turret would be pointing up at the sky. I'd adjust the angle of the turret, move back to seat 1, then back to seat 3, and again, pointing up. This would happen with seat 2 in the hellbender and seat 2 in the goliath, seat 2 in the SPMA, etc.

I thought it was some other mutator so I stripped them all out. No problems with no mutators. Then I put the mutators back in, one at a time. Since AntiTCC is pretty important, I put it back first and encountered the problem. I was surprised it was AntiTcc, so I did some research. I fixed the problem by disabling the "Rotation lock" option, per wormbo's original post (above), although he's referring to a different problem (I think).

So, set this line like this:
bRotationLock=False
and the problem goes away.

I just wanted to post this here for anyone else who may encounter this problem. It had me stumped for a long time. I know ut2k4 is an older game, but a lot of diehards still play it!
Good luck!