Thread: Aimbot
View Single Post
Unread 25th February, 2009, 03:14 PM
Forum Newcomer

Default For the ArsHole who thinks his fooling everyone w/hacks

Any experienced player can tell when there is a hack in the field. You don't need any hack detecting software you idiot! The game play changes when the arsholes are in the game and that's just the first clue. Most low life hacks are too stupid to hide it and are even dumber thinking they can lie about it. It's laughable when hacks deny their obvious hacking, it's so pathetic. I suppose they have to compensate for their lack of skill, but the only one they fool is themselves and the noobies who don't know any better. There are way too many hacks in this game so the only thing to do is let them play by themselves. If they need a fake thrill beating noobies then so be it. Good players like to play against good players. I hate playing noobies cause it's no challenge, and using hacks would make it even worse. I hate playing hacks cause there's no sport in it. Just some arshole compensating for his lack of winnie size and his bb's size balls. LOL! Sucker, you loose even when you win, cuaus you didn't win, your hack did you stupid fck! If you’re a hack, you’re a looser even before even you start. Hack = LOOSER. Nuff said.