View Single Post
Unread 5th January, 2008, 10:01 PM
Killing Spree

Hi,

The provided XML files in the source are not used in the program. They have been crucial for my development, and I included them as a reference for anyone who wants to develop anything with it.

If you want to check if its working you can try the precompiled version and try if it works. For myself it doesn't work with my ingame-id but it works with my regular GameSpy ID which was registered with GameSpy and not within ut3. But I am uncertain why its like that, it should work with my other ID as well.

You don't need to change anything, if it compiles it should work, and its more likely that your user ID and password are wrong.

the secret-key and loggin ticket will be calculated and/or received from the GameSpy Server by the program on runtime with your User ID and password. (the login ticket is only valid for some hours, or until you logout)

PS: yes its the error message you get if username or password is incorrect, and it looks like I have an uncached Null Pointer Exception there sorry! missed that one.

Last edited by apophis.ch : 5th January, 2008 at 10:05 PM.