View Single Post
Unread 6th October, 2008, 09:04 AM
Killing Spree

Smile New native anti-cheat

Hello all you UnrealAdmin admins. I need to ask everyone a serious question. I've been a UT player for some time now. Currently as a project for school I've been working extensively with PE security. As a pet project I've decided to, in my spare time of course. Make a cross-platform/application anti-cheat engine, that is portable.

I've noticed that there isn't going to be any releases of any new anti-cheats for while for UT. This is where I've decided, why not make this a good test market for my engine? Why not try and make an anti-cheat for this application. The question is.. Will you guys be open to a new anticheat, native of course, or will it be just a big waste of time? You can vote in the poll. I'm willing to give the source out to key members in the community for a final compile, seeing I'm new to UA and you probably don't/shouldn't trust binaries from strangers, especially if they know what their doing. So post, and discuss. As always flaming welcome, but more welcome, ideas! Thank you in advance. - Ryan

EDIT: Forums up http://www.di-labs.com/projects/version3

Last edited by RyanMarin : 20th October, 2008 at 08:11 PM.