You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > Wormbos Area > General Chat

Unread 28th November, 2009, 08:37 AM
out of order

I'm not aware of any performance-related interactions with UT2Vote or 3SPN specifically.
Maybe it's somehow related to Anti TCC not replacing the PlayerController class if a non-standard class is already in use. Do the Omnipotents servers run UTComp, ONSPlus, 3SPN or similar mods besides Anti TCC?
Unread 28th November, 2009, 10:25 AM
Holy Shit!!

Yeah, we've got ONSPlus running on our servers.
Unread 28th November, 2009, 12:17 PM
out of order

Ok, so Anti TCC's PlayerController can't be the reason. (ONSPlus replaces it, just like 3SPN)
Unread 15th December, 2009, 06:33 PM
Killing Spree

On an unrelated note (not Macs and their lagging)...

We have run UT2Vote59 since our inception (1 yr ago) and have always included a call to AntiTCC in that ini in the ServerMuts line. (also in UT2004.ini... duh !).

Anyway, I installed r6t2 this morning, and to my (initial) horror the UTVto59.ini was missing it's AntiTCC entry. Checking the logs it appears AntiTCC was running just fine. This leads me to believe that we don't need any reference to AntiTCC in the UT2Vot59.ini ? That right ?

thanks
Unread 15th December, 2009, 09:52 PM
out of order

If there's a ServerActors entry, Anti TCC doesn't need to be in the active mutators list.
Unread 15th December, 2009, 10:53 PM
Killing Spree

Thanks Worm, just so I'm straight...

If there is a ServerActor entry for AntiTCC in the ut2004.ini, no need to put on in the ServerMut line of the UT2Vote59.ini ?

thanks again.
Unread 16th December, 2009, 10:32 AM
out of order

That's the entire idea of having the ServerActors entry - not having to add the mutator manually.
Unread 16th December, 2009, 01:48 PM
Killing Spree

Ok, thanks... I'm relatively new to muckin' about with this stuff.

I tried Googling this, but couldn't find information, so...

What is the difference between ServerActors and ServerPackages ? I presume a ServerPackage would have to be added manually then ?
Unread 16th December, 2009, 05:32 PM
out of order

ServerPackages are packages the client needs to know about in order to play on the server. Starting with UT2004, mods can add themselves to this liste temporarily, but that only works for clients, not for demo recording. (Demos are captured network traffic.)

ServerActors are objects the server should create at startup. The webadmin server and masterserver uplink are typical server actors.
Unread 8th January, 2010, 05:33 PM
out of order

Anti TCC 2009 Release 6 is officially out.

Changes since release 5:
  • Fixed a bug where the in-game chat menu did not update when new chat lines arrived.
  • Fixed mouse sensitivity changes via the settings menu not having any effect while playing on an Anti TCC server.
  • Improved interaction between bMidGameCheck, bMultipleMidGameChecks and bEndGameCheck settings. bMultipleMidGameChecks=False now ensures there is at most a single mid-game check between map changes. End-game checks between Onslaught/Assault rounds no longer count as mid-game check for bMultipleMidGameChecks=False.
  • Improved kick behavior during initial checks. Package, class and skin checks are skipped if a kick-worthy insecurity was detected in an earlier stage.
  • Added mandatory FullMD5 checks for Core, Engine, UnrealGame, XGame and XInterface packages with allowed MD5s being those from UT2004 v3369 and Logitech G15 patch v3372.
  • Older versions than v3369 are no longer supported.
  • Fixed bSpawnFakePlayers=False not working.
  • Added Anti TCC version to server details. (configurable)
  • Added log messages about duplicate prefetch/disallow/MD5 checks.
  • Added admin login monitoring.
  • Added log timestamp placeholders for fractional seconds and game time. (not used by default)
  • Potentially fixed players being invisible during demo playback in some cases.
Unread 17th January, 2010, 04:08 PM
Forum Newcomer

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbo View Post
  • Potentially fixed players being invisible during demo playback in some cases.
Hi Wormbo, ServerSideDemos works well but ClientSide Demos are went to invisible characters

I tried different demorec tickrate since that resolved the problem on SSDs in many case but on CSDs no effect so far.

Any idea?

EDIT*
false alarm, clienside works too. its only invisible if you are in a spectslot and record a demo from there clientsidely.

Last edited by nite : 17th January, 2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: false alarm
Unread 29th January, 2010, 07:37 AM
Forum Newcomer

Hey Wormbo,

I have a few problems. A few people have been getting these messages, but not kicked by AntiTCC regardless of my kick settings.

PHP Code:
[2010-01-28 22:52:07] - [INSECURE CLIENT] ******** [ f9a230f*********** ] IP: ******** Security ID6 using unknown engine versionsecurity stateStartUp
[2010-01-28 22:52:07] -      Modified 
[
2010-01-28 22:52:07] -      The client has actively tried to load this class via the console command ''.
[
2010-01-28 22:52:07] -      Anti TCC overrode the setting before it could take effectno harm was done.

[
2010-01-28 21:40:41] - [INSECURE CLIENT] ******** [ 5bff96********* ] IP: ********** Security ID3 using unknown engine versionsecurity stateStartUp
[2010-01-28 21:40:41] -      Anti TCC integrity violationBad yyServerCheckModifiedMenuPage parameter
[2010-01-28 21:40:41] -      (Maybe crash attempt?) Parameter•³¦0¶2«·´±2€XGame.JuggMaleVoice 
Maybe two or three different people have joined and gotten this.

At first I thought maybe they had a poor installation, but each person usually joins with multiple GUIDs. I have maybe 10 different GUIDs logged for each person and I thought the "unknown engine version" was highly suspicious.

Ban them?
Unread 29th January, 2010, 09:39 AM
out of order

That looks strange. If they use many different GUIDs it's probably better to keep them out regardless of what exactly is happening there.
Unread 3rd February, 2010, 02:18 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default Players going invisible after mounting Machine guns

Hi Wormbo, I run a ballistic ut2004 server. And I have just recently added your release version 6 to my server. I am having the same issue that I had with release 5. Whenever a player mounts a machine gun the player goes invisible. He can than walk away and stay invisible until killed. I was hoping that release 6 would have a fix for this, so I was wondering if you could advise a fix for this issue. I had mentioned this after release 5 came out and had to remove your antitcc program and go back to the clan manager anticheat system. I would prefer to be able to use yours as it is the latest and most up to date, any thoughts?

Thanks for your continued programing to the UT2004 community.
Unread 5th February, 2010, 09:41 PM
Forum Newcomer

I have a feature request if it isn't too much trouble. Have a bypass/instant verification for certain GUIDs (admins). I'd like to be able to pop into a server as a spectator, have it recognize my GUID and allow me to perform whois/whowas commands.
Unread 5th February, 2010, 11:35 PM
out of order

I'm not quite sure how to fix that mounted machine gun issue. I'll have another look into that at some point, but I can't promise anything.

Goose, you can already use the player ID DB commands as unsecured spectator, you only have to log in as silent or regular admin.
Unread 6th February, 2010, 03:47 AM
Forum Newcomer

Okay, thanks!
Unread 14th February, 2010, 06:00 PM
Forum Newcomer

First of all I would like to thank Wormbo for this fabulows mod.

I have one question about th eway it works since I have seen many people with suspicious behavior recently in a couple of servers:
- Extremely consistent hit % through different round and very different maps. For example, I started speccing someone who had always 30+-3 shock aim, similarly 40+-3% lg and so on.
- Very suspicious dodging (nearly 100% accurate dodging, so you can only kill them on instant hit shots like shock primary, and combos do minimal damage to them).
- Their weapon use depends on how much the weapon benefits from aim (so weapons like the bio are at the bottom while shock and lg at the top).

My belief is that the new bots out there allow you to program the % they hit. You can only see the extreme consistency and godly dodging. However after several rounds one can see certain percentage of shots are jumpy and quite impossible for a human.
Unread 25th February, 2010, 09:09 AM
out of order

Does anyone see clientside crashes with Anti TCC 2009 R6?
I've had reports by a single player who experienced the following, seemingly rare crashes:
Quote:
UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3000 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ (8618)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (AntiTCCSecurity ONS-BridgeOfFate_Blame_P_Again_beta3b.AntiTCCSecurity, Function AntiTCC2009r6t2.AntiTCCSecurity.O92352O) <- RemoteCall <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor AntiTCCSecurity) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Bridge of Fate <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
Quote:

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ (9621)

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (AntiTCCSecurity AS-PieronsHouse-beta4.AntiTCCSecurity, Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O48326O) <- RemoteCall <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor AntiTCCSecurity) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Pierons House <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
Quote:

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ (9621)

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (AntiTCCSecurity ONS-Spiffingrad-T32-Crusha-Beta2-4-3.AntiTCCSecurity, Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O48326O) <- RemoteCall <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor AntiTCCSecurity) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Spiffingrad <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
(O92352O in r6t2 is actually the same function as O48326O in r6)
I need to know if anyone else has seem this type of crash yet or if that's something client-specific.
Unread 1st March, 2010, 08:26 PM
Rampage

I just had me this one not sure if this is what u are after :

Quote:

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2425 MHz with 2048MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 (7777)

History: UObject:rocessEvent <- (AntiTCCSecurity DM-Altena.AntiTCCSecurity, Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O48326O) <- RemoteCall <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor AntiTCCSecurity) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level DM-Altena <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Unreal 1 - 16 slot 227f - }TCP{ Funhouse #5 [MonsterMash !!]-:: Go There ::-
Unreal 1 - 8 slot 227f - }TCP{ Funhouse #6 [TeamArenaMaster !!] -:: Go There ::-

UT2004 - 32 slot }TCP{ Funhouse !! [4 Teams Freon Madness] !! -:: Go There ::-
UT2004 - 12 slot }TCP{ Funhouse #1 [TAM / Freezetag] !! -:: Go There ::-
UT2004 - 2 slot }TCP{ Funhouse #3 [1vs1 or 2 vs 2] !! -:: Go There ::-
UT2004 - 12 slot }TCP{ Funhouse #4 [ONS/TAM/AM/Moso 12p] !! -:: Go There ::-

Open Source Beer
The }TCP{ Website