You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > UTPure - Client Side Hack Protection > Server Admins Open Forum

Unread 25th June, 2002, 06:52 AM
1$ikbITCH

Thx for the help, Elvis
Unread 25th June, 2002, 02:25 PM
Elvis

The initial fix to access the files in that directory is to add a slash at the end of the url. However, your address is not correct since there is not even a request for a password when I try to access (there should be no password for downloading from the redir server).

I tried a number of variations on your link and nothing showed promise (BTW, your link is bad as it is written since there is a period at the end - the backslash before gamefiles seems to fix itself though. It should be a slash). Another possibility is that they are only giving you access on a port other than the default port :80. Don't bother trying to guess that one though...

If you want to test an address, it is easy. If you have the correct address, then the uz files on the redir server will show in your browser when you click on that link or type that address in your address bar in the browser. My best guess is you need to call your ISP tech support and get the true address. It is easier to ask than to guess.

Once you get the files to show in your browser window, copy and paste the address in the address bar into your UT.ini file.

BTW, I sent you a PM.
Unread 27th June, 2002, 10:32 PM
Elvis

You're welcome
Unread 28th June, 2002, 09:45 AM
Wu-Tang69

I got it.....
...THX
Kenton....