You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - General Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 16th December, 2017, 03:43 AM
Killing Spree

Default Remember Rosebum?

So how many of you remember the old Rosebum UT servers and/or website?

The Rosebum servers were started approximately 15 years ago (Back in 2002 or 2001 at the Earliest), and these servers were what (probably) started the whole Strangelove and Rocket-X craze over the years.

The Servers also included Custom/Modded weapons such as: Rosebum Cars, Helicopters, Strangelove V2, RocketX3E and even a really interesting version of the Strangelove which was largely known on the Servers as SLV5 (which was a Primarily Black and green RX-Type weapon that look similar to the RX3E), which, if i remember correctly, was featured on the Servers from at least 2002/3 to about 2007, MAYBE 2008 before i stopped seeing it.

Plus, as years went on, i would see the creation of Rosebum's "Alien-x' and "RB-RocketX"

They also included Bunnytrack maps on the servers.

And it wasnt just UT99 that Rosebum made servers for, i also saw that they made Servers for UT2004 which included a Strangelove made for that Game and Cars.

The Website from what i remember was loaded with Downloadable mutators, maps and Skins during it's Early to mid-life but started going down hill about 2013 and on, and it seems that it (the website at least) was officially taken down i wanna say earlier this year, and i dont know if the Servers are still running on the respective games they were created upon.

I've had such fond memories of that site/server and probably enjoyed the StrangeloveV5 (SLV5) the most out of the modded weapons they had to offer during it's 10-15 year run.

i would love to know what your thoughts on the once great server/web-site are.

I would also be personally grateful if any of you somehow knew where or (for that matter) if i could find a download for the old StrangeloveV5 (SLV5) Weapon that previously came from rosebum for UT99, i havent seen that weapon in at least 10 years and would love to somehow see it one last time (if i could).