You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > DarkByte's Mods > SemiAdmin

Unread 5th September, 2002, 06:53 PM
Aimak

Hi there

SemiAdmin seems to be very powerful allowing people to perform some admin tasks. I like it a lot, thus I would like to suggest a new feature.

In my case, my clanmates only need to change maps and eventually setting the server for a tournament. The first is easely done with BDBMapVote. The second is what I want to comment here.

It could be a lot easier if I could define a command like 'MatchON' to enable all the settings needed for a official match like tournament mode on, no spectators, no bots, etc Such command will be use any player, if I wish so. Players cannot modify the command, only execute it.
I hope you get the idea. Besides, I am not sure whether it is possible to do that already.

Thanks
Unread 5th September, 2002, 10:35 PM
DarkByte

SemiAdmin is nowhere near complete,

I do intend to have Ladder quick setup and stuff like that, just that i dont have time to work on it right now since i'm kinda busy integrating SemiAdmin into UT2003.

- DarKByte
Unread 12th September, 2002, 09:06 AM
Evolution

DarkByte,

I've been working on this myself somewhat, trying to finish the ladder quick setup, as well as some other things we've discussed. If you'd like, let me know what other features you had planned for the next version, and I can work on those myself.
Unread 13th September, 2002, 02:45 AM
DarkByte

I should get back on it in a near future, all my work on the UT2k3 version has helped me understand some of the flaws in SemiAdmin, and i will transfer than knowledge back into it.

I have to mention that i want a very versatile Ladder setup system, but i guess we can start with hardcoded stuff to begin with.

Evo, i'll contact you sometimes during next week, i get back home on the 15th, (next sunday, yay)