You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Engine Based > Unreal Engine - Tac Ops

Unread 27th May, 2007, 07:59 PM
Forum Newcomer

Lightbulb need help.

ok i'm looking to make a new anti-cheat for TO so i ned to get ahold of the unreal source code, as well as the source code for other anti-cheats as examples.

i have grown tired of seeing people cheating in one of the only games i enjoy playing so i am hell bent on fixing that. i have a concept of a rather nasty anti-cheat that runs kind of like ut-pure but not only forces said user to use o.g game files but it will also place a firewall like feature around the runing game. disallowing any outside programs from reading packets and overlaying the game. in effect crashing the game when said outside program such as Helios attempts to access the packets and or attempts to overlay the radar and or aimbot...

so if any one could send me source codes for anything that might be helpful..

Thank you
Enigma
Unread 27th May, 2007, 11:46 PM
Unstoppable

1. not possible disallowing any outside programs from reading packets
2. if i'm wrong you will kick every player with softwarefirewall

on the other side im sure helios read out the memory and not network packages

(sorry but i'm think you have no clue what you are talking about)
Unread 28th May, 2007, 12:15 AM
Holy Shit!!

I doubt you will get any makers of cheat protections to reveal their source code.

-= F R A G G A L O N I A... R E S U R R E C T I O N! O L D... S K O O L... S N I P E R =- unreal://82.40.94.2

Old skool sniping. Just you, your weapon, and gravity.
Unread 28th May, 2007, 04:00 AM
Forum Newcomer

well the source code form other anti-cheats is not really needed i was just going to use them as examples.

it is posible to disallow outside programs from accessing the packets if the packets are encrypted on the fly by the server and decrypted on the fly as well. i already have a program that does that with almost 0 lag.

but what i am really interested in is the source code for the unreal engine. with that i should beable to mod out all the hacks as a server app and have the server shut them off if activated
Unread 28th May, 2007, 04:44 AM
Holy Shit!!

You can use UnrealEd or Wotgreal to decompile/export the game source code.

-= F R A G G A L O N I A... R E S U R R E C T I O N! O L D... S K O O L... S N I P E R =- unreal://82.40.94.2

Old skool sniping. Just you, your weapon, and gravity.
Unread 28th May, 2007, 02:58 PM
Unstoppable

Old helios stuff work also offline that show they don't read any network packages therefore i can't see what crypting networkpackages should do against such programs.

The only solution i see is crypting the memory and networkpackages
and we need server with much more power to calculate all stuff serverside to send only information to the player which they really need to render the image and play the right sounds.
Unread 28th May, 2007, 08:40 PM
Forum Newcomer

the encryption program i have is a 255 bit encryption that requires about 5 to 6 meg of space and not much more ram to compile the encryption.. but hiding mem ports is not all that hard from a programing stand point. tho i thought of another idea. i have seen a few older anti-cheats that have a way of adding in "ghost players" that are player or bot signatures but do not show up on normal interfaces "they are invisible" but radars and aimbots pick them up as players and or bots. i have been wondering if i can add this type of thing to my idea. in effect not only attempting to block said player from being able to use the cheats but if they are able to bypass the way of keeping them from being used. keep the cheats so busy with "fake" players that its useless to use them because the aimbots aim at the "ghost players" and the radar screens are filled with so many dots or crosses that they can't see anything. tho this might cause lag.

Last edited by [Bet-i]Enigma : 28th May, 2007 at 08:42 PM.
Unread 23rd June, 2007, 01:28 AM
Unstoppable

Try contact nutcase of ut demo. I think he used the ghost players idea.