You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.


Site Sponsor

BeyondUnreal News

 
Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > AnthraXs Corner > General Chat

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #381  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 01:51 AM
Sakura Sakura is offline
Killing Spree
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNY_scarface View Post
I did not realise the word BUNNYTRACK and HOUSE was copyrighted by yourself
your a douche. get your own fucking name for once.
  #382  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 09:02 AM
Pileyrei Pileyrei is offline
Godlike
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 350
Default

My computer is better than all of your computers, it has lots of ram and a hard disk and stuff!
  #383  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 10:40 AM
SoNY_scarface SoNY_scarface is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
your a douche. get your own fucking name for once.
Oh, here comes Qwerty's cheating side kick. Sakura, go and bypass ACE more.
__________________




  #384  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 04:25 PM
Sakura Sakura is offline
Killing Spree
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNY_scarface View Post
Oh, here comes Qwerty's cheating side kick. Sakura, go and bypass ACE more.
Which one are you? Shiva or Sonic the hedgehog? I like to know who I'm talking to. If you think its "ok" to copy my communitys name and laugh about it, you better expect consequences.

I'm sure you guys would throw a fit, if not any drama situation that comes your way.

What are you going to do next? Auto add us off like you did rosebums? You show alot of ignorance and absolutely no class. I'll be danmed if your Shiva.
  #385  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 06:44 PM
Protos's Avatar
Protos Protos is offline
Godlike
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 291
Default

zzzzzzz

take it to pm ...
__________________
{Pro*} UT99
  #386  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 06:48 PM
SoNY_scarface SoNY_scarface is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Which one are you? Shiva or Sonic the hedgehog? I like to know who I'm talking to. If you think its "ok" to copy my communitys name and laugh about it, you better expect consequences.

I'm sure you guys would throw a fit, if not any drama situation that comes your way.

What are you going to do next? Auto add us off like you did rosebums? You show alot of ignorance and absolutely no class. I'll be danmed if your Shiva.
I did not do such a thing, it was just speculation. If there was abuse the only one way to exploit it has been removed from server and also admin permissions have been revised. Only two people have access to our servers.

Stop spamming the thread Sak. Sorry for the off topic people
__________________





Last edited by SoNY_scarface : 2nd July, 2010 at 07:05 PM.
  #387  
Unread 2nd July, 2010, 07:27 PM
TSQ TSQ is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Default

I was about to say, way off topic...this thread should be closed imo.
__________________
www.tsgc-clan.com


Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All pages are copyright The Unreal Admins Page.
You may not copy any pages without our express permission.