You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 > UT2003/4 Server - General Chat

Unread 2nd August, 2011, 11:10 PM
Forum Newcomer

Default A Steam Group For All Things Unreal

Hey there, I have set up three multiplayer servers as well as a steam group to set up matches for Unreal Tournament 1999, 2004, and 3. If you’re interested in playing with us, then make sure you READ THIS WHOLE POST carefully. My User Name: BigSpeck - Steam Group Name: Speck's Unreal /V/idya. Make sure to add me on your friends list, this way I can easily contact you when I set up a few matches for us to play. You do not need the steam version to play with us, but having steam makes it easier for me to contact you when a match is going.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/specksunreal

I've been hosting for nearly a year now, and my group is steadily growing. In my efforts to rekindle people's love for Unreal Tournament, I've begun reaching out to forums, old clans, and map creators in order to spread the word virtually, and hopefully by word of mouth. I only wish I could alert everybody who was a fan of Unreal, because most of them probably don't frequent these websites anymore.

Anyway, for those of you interested, you can email me, join the group, ask questions here, anything. I'll check back later to see if I get an audience here.