You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Front Page > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Anti-Cheat

Unread 18th November, 2007, 04:17 PM
Unstoppable

Default Screenshot Sender

Scroll down for the latest version (Screen Sender Final 1. Update).

|
| Old!!
v
Attached Files
File Type: rar Screenshot_Sender_Beta_1.rar (182.7 KB, 220 views)

A multifunctional UT2004 mutator: Clan Manager 1h 6T (Updated 04.07.09)
(Clanmember-/Admin-enter-messages, Clantag-Protection, Clanchat, Player-Logging, AFK-Detector, WhoIs, "second" private server to keep non-clanmembers out and much more.) Source included.

Check client screenshots for cheats (an UT2004-Mutator): Screenshot Sender (Updated: 27.11.08)

Last edited by Mc.Gugi : 2nd December, 2008 at 03:44 PM.
Unread 18th November, 2007, 07:49 PM
Unstoppable

Shambler created a little program which changes the package- and the mutator-name. You can rename the screenshot sender to something unsuspicious like "SuperCoolWeapon_v1a" so that cheaters are not warned when they download the package (although they might not join if they are warned beforehand).
If you renamed the package, you need to change the configuration-headers, of course.

Shambler's Screenshot Sender Beta 1 Renamer Download

(Clanmember-/Admin-enter-messages, Clantag-Protection, Clanchat, Player-Logging, AFK-Detector, WhoIs, "second" private server to keep non-clanmembers out and much more.) Source included.

Check client screenshots for cheats (an UT2004-Mutator): Screenshot Sender (Updated: 27.11.08)
Unread 29th November, 2007, 03:43 AM
Godlike

Tinkering with this on a test server. Nice work.

The download links use Beta 1 in the name, the mutator is BetaF inside the RAR.

In the DefaultScreenSenderConfig.ini file in the RAR file, the INI headers are Beta1
[ScreenSenderBeta1.ScreenSenderMainConfig]
[ScreenSenderBeta1.ScreenSenderAutoConfig]

When testing I had to change these to Beta F to match the files for the mutator.
[ScreenSenderBetaF.ScreenSenderMainConfig]
[ScreenSenderBetaF.ScreenSenderAutoConfig]

It seems to ignore my MaxBytesPerSecond=1000 setting doing the "auto" shot, and lags out the client during low resolution 240x180 greyscale4 or grayscale2 shots. To the point were the client needs to diconnect and rejoin. Vicious circle ensues... Anyway i'll keep tinkering with settings to see what works.

Cheers,
b][rch(Co30)

Last edited by b][rch.Co30 : 29th November, 2007 at 04:13 AM.
Unread 29th November, 2007, 09:24 AM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by b][rch.Co30 View Post
Tinkering with this on a test server. Nice work.
Thanks

Quote:
The download links use Beta 1 in the name, the mutator is BetaF inside the RAR.

In the DefaultScreenSenderConfig.ini file in the RAR file, the INI headers are Beta1
[ScreenSenderBeta1.ScreenSenderMainConfig]
[ScreenSenderBeta1.ScreenSenderAutoConfig]

When testing I had to change these to Beta F to match the files for the mutator.
[ScreenSenderBetaF.ScreenSenderMainConfig]
[ScreenSenderBetaF.ScreenSenderAutoConfig]
Damn xD Yep, the default-configuration-headers are wrong. Of course it isn't ScreenSenderBeta1 but ScreenSenderBetaF.
I name this mutator ScreenSenderBeta1, only the package is named ScreenSenderBetaF. If I remember correct, the F stands for First.

Quote:
It seems to ignore my MaxBytesPerSecond=1000 setting doing the "auto" shot, and lags out the client during low resolution 240x180 greyscale4 or grayscale2 shots. To the point were the client needs to diconnect and rejoin. Vicious circle ensues... Anyway i'll keep tinkering with settings to see what works.
Uhm... Very strange because I use the exact same algorithm for the manual and auto screenshots. Only the input values are different.
Perhaps it isn't a problem of sending too much data, but that the client switches into windowed mode (GeforceFix) or something like that. The various algorithms to modify the data are also not that performance-friendly (because of the amount of data and calculations they do) and causes clients to lag for ~2 seconds.

Have you activated RLE-Compression?

Unread 25th January, 2008, 05:58 PM
Unstoppable

Ok, you are right... I made a (relatively hidden) mistake in the implementation.

This will be fixed in the final version which I am currently working on.

Unread 11th February, 2008, 01:44 PM
Unstoppable

Updated the first post with the new version!!!

Btw, how do I get the mutator whitelisted?
Oh, and any chance so that it says "Screenshot Sender Final" instead of "Screenshot Sender Beta 1" in the title? (Changed it, had almost no effect).

Unread 18th October, 2008, 03:42 PM
Unstoppable

I know, old thread, but I wanted to let you know, that if you have any questions, please post them HERE (no registration required) instead of sending me PMs/mails. Thx

Unread 18th October, 2008, 09:08 PM
Holy Shit!!

I've posted some questions for you.

You'll have to ask a mod to change the title. On vBulletin it can't be modified after a set amount of time.

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.
Unread 27th November, 2008, 04:16 PM
Unstoppable

Default Screenshot Sender Final 1. Update

Description:
I decided to update the screenshot sender once more, so here comes the Screenshot Sender Final 1. Update.

For those, who don't know what this mutator does:
The screenshot sender is an anticheat-mutator for dedicated UT2004 servers.
Its purpose is to take screenshots on the client and send them to the server so that an administrator can search for suspicious HUD content like a radar.

More information can be found in the download-link.

Changes in this update:
  • Added new automatic-configuration-variable “AutoScreenTargets”, which allows
    specifying certain players of whom screenshots are taken automatically.
  • Added new global config-variable "SecurityProblemReaction" (what to do if e.g. a bypass-try occured?).
  • Added new global config-variable "SecurityProblemNonWinReaction" (what to if a security-critical problem occured, which is "normal" for Linux or Max-users?)
  • Added new global config-variable "bKickForExceptions" (kick players when a unexpected error occured?)
  • Added new global config-variable "bNoBeginningLog", allowing you to reduce the logged information on the server-start to a minimum.
  • If a player leaves instantly after the screenshot was taken, it is logged as
    possible bypass-try.
  • Various bugfixes.
  • Included the newest versions of the converters in the package.
  • Updated the Readme.

Credits:
Shambler (thx for suggestions and the previous renamers!), lakri, humacyrnus, Vulcano, CVROY, Flak, Snake, EPIC, the whole UT2k4-clan, who ever else I forgot.

Coded by Gugi
Attached Files
File Type: rar Screenshot Sender Final Update 1.rar (1.27 MB, 43 views)

Last edited by Mc.Gugi : 24th January, 2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Old download-link was broken
Unread 2nd December, 2008, 03:46 PM
Unstoppable

Just as an info:
- The .int file is missing, because it is not necessary (it is still mentioned in the readme, sry)
- You need to transfer the html-files from the ftp-server in binary mode (not ASCII).

Unread 21st May, 2012, 04:39 AM
Rampage

Just as an info, the converter is broken on Win 7 in my experience. It just completely freezes up upon dragging the html files to be converted to it. It would be nice if someone would try to fix this.
Unread 3rd June, 2012, 03:22 PM
Unstoppable

Try the attached version.
I have been contacted by another admin who had probably the same issue. The cause was that a newline had the byte-sequence "0D0D0A" in the html-file instead of "0D0A". No idea what is causing this...
Attached Files
File Type: zip ScreenSenderConverter.zip (138.0 KB, 840 views)