You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > Dr. SiN's Mods > CTF/E

Unread 10th October, 2001, 03:22 AM
Squygx

Hey, hoping someone over here can help me. My UT freezes up after and during matches, and I've noticed its while the latest version of BDB's mapvote comes up. My system will freeze then time out after 15 secs. It was suggested to me that CTF/e is not compatible with Map Vote. The forumers over at BDB's mapvote forum on Planet Unreal dont understand it. CTF/e is only one of three mod/mutators I have installed and the only two servers that give me the problems are the ones that run the other two mods.

I have deleted a few items I know to be part of CTF/e but I still have the problems. I really like CTF/e and our clan is attempting to get a server running and I was hoping to incorporate it but I need to know how compatible it is, esp. with BDB Map Vote.

Any help here is really appreciated as its a tad annoying to get the boot from the servers I play on.

thanks
Unread 10th October, 2001, 05:13 AM
DrSiN

I don't see any reason why CTF/e wouldn't be compatible with MapVote but must confess I haven't tested it.
Unread 10th October, 2001, 06:33 AM
Squygx

oh well, thanks for responding, I guess a reload of UT is in order

BTW I really do like the CTF/e stuff. If you ever test it to be compatible with Map Vote, I'd like to know as I like it way better than regular CTF.

thankx