You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > AnthraXs Corner > General Chat

Unread 10th December, 2013, 11:07 PM
Godlike

Just thought I'd post an interesting question since I haven't tried figuring it out yet and maybe someone would know...

When the demo manager download the files from redirects, where do that file go to? Cache or straight into the folders as directed?

irc.globalgamers.net #uscript
http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript
Unread 31st August, 2014, 11:55 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
When the demo manager download the files from redirects, where do that file go to? Cache or straight into the folders as directed?
Probably in cache.

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.
Unread 25th November, 2016, 01:16 PM
Forum Newcomer

Smile UDemo 3.4 beta compiled

I compiled udemo 3.4 beta.
Enjoy it!

udemo3.4 compiled
Unread 4th February, 2019, 08:16 PM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by killereye View Post
Small bug found with smartctf stats not working (togglestats switch). Errors:

Code:
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.InitStatBoardDynamicPos:0195) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.InitStatBoardDynamicPos:019D) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.InitStatBoardDynamicPos:01AE) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.InitStatBoardDynamicPos:01B6) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.InitStatBoardDynamicPos:0210) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.InitStatBoardDynamicPos:0218) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.DrawHeader:000A) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.DrawFooters:00AA) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SmartCTFScoreBoard CTF-Command-CE3.SmartCTFScoreBoard1 (Function SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFScoreBoard.SortScores:0031) Accessed None
Repeated a lot again.
Long shot, but here goes. Does anyone know how to fix the above?
I am unable to toggle stats in any demo I have lying around that depends on SmartCTF. mutate smart showstats does absolutely nothing, and togglestats just breaks the scoreboard and fills the logfile with the Accessed None errors.
Unread 7th February, 2019, 09:35 AM
Holy Shit!!

Witch build udemo and smartctf you have ?

The is a build with a fix for smartctf4D
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Utilities/udemo/

Unread 7th February, 2019, 08:09 PM
Rampage

I tried AnthraX's builds and the latest original build before he modified them. Neither SmartCTF_4D demos nor SmartCTF_4E demos works. I've tried several UT installations and setups, as well. It has been a while since I played around with UT, but I'm absolutely positive I had it working when I was playing actively back in the days (and my UT install has remained unchanged since then).

It almost makes me wonder if there are some issues with Win8, which I run on my desktop.
Unread 7th February, 2019, 10:32 PM
Rampage

It started working once I changed the rendering device the OpenGL (utglr)!

Edit: That wasn't the whole story, actually. What made togglestats finally work was enabling UsePrecache (which I had enabled in my ini under OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice). Without that setting enabled, togglestats would just destroy the scoreboard altogether.

Last edited by knugster : 7th February, 2019 at 10:40 PM.