You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Front Page > Downloads > Unreal Tournament 2004 > Addons & Mutators

Unread 12th July, 2007, 03:03 PM
Unstoppable

Default Clan Manager

Name: Clan Manager
Version: 1g Fix (1h 6T)
Compatibility: Should be compatible with everything in UT2004. Don't know about mods...

UPDATE. See post 6

Comments:
This is a little update to the OLD version of the Clan Manager 1g.
I changed only two things: Firstly I added a chat-message that is sent to all players if a cheater is caught. It might show the name of the illegal file/command.
Secondly I fixed a huge security hole which allowed every player to get access to all Clan Manager menus and commands. This is also the reason why I updated the mutator.

Furthermore I included the source-code (except the anticheat-part), around 20000 lines of code.
Hope it helps someone to get into UScript. Oh, and if you want to develop the mutator further or if you copy something from it, please credit me in the code/readme/info-menu. Thx

Description:
The Clan Manager is a mainly server-side mutator for UT2004 dedicated servers which enhances the security of the server, provides methods useful for clans (like a clan-tag protection) and other useful features like a nickname-checker or a WhoIs-System. It does only change the game a bit if the "Trial-Friendly-Mode" is active (e.g. no-collision-players, fast respawn items).

Well, here comes a list of all features of the Clan Manager:
  • Special enter-messages for members and administrators (they appear in the chat or directly on the upper screen).
  • Clantag-Protection: Forbids non-clanmembers to use the clantag.
  • Nickname-Filter: Filters “invisible” characters (i.e. they don't show up in UT2004) and illegal nicknames. Can also be used to create clanmember-only nicknames.
  • A “second” private server: Only members can join the server, all others must know a second password to enter the server. They can also be invited by members and admins. This feature prevents the spreading of the server password and helps to keep the private server really private.
  • Clanchat: Members can send messages in an own “clan-channel”, i.e. only other admins and members can read the text.
  • Anticheat-System: You can use it together with AntiTCC and SafeGame -> doubled protection (1h 6T: Haven't tested it, should still work)
  • Player-Logging: Logs the players' GUID, IP, etc.
  • WhoIs-System: Saves old names of players so that these can be looked up later by other players.
  • AFK-Detector: Depending on what you choose this feature marks idle players as AFK, forces them to become a spectator, kicks them or even bans them.
  • A feature which tries to prevent damage of bad-coded mutators (I mean mutators containing an error which stops other mutators to work correctly).
  • Server-/Client-side Spam-Blocker: Prevent spam either just for you (available for all players) or for everyone (available only for admins).
  • Trial-Friendly-Mode (some optimizations for trial-maps like no-collision players).
  • Ingame Spectator: Allows players to spectate ingame. Very useful on trial-maps.
  • Many commands for administrators which can be accessed without logging in as admin (after registering as administrator).
  • All settings are configurable through menus (is not true for new settings in version 1h 6T!). Other menus: Ingame Specatator menu, Spam-Blocker-menu, Commands-menu, own member-settings menu.
  • Very flexible structure: All features can be turned on/off individually.
  • Profiles to configure many settings for each game separately.
  • Very detailed readme (only for 1g fix so far)
  • Source code included (except anticheat part, only 1g fix)
The mutator also runs on our servers. IPs: 80.86.82.139:7700 and 80.86.82.139:9200. However, only admins can see all features.

Credits: The whole UT2k4Gaming-Team which helped to find most of the bugs and for some ideas.

Download: Clan Manager 1h 6T + 1g fix

A multifunctional UT2004 mutator: Clan Manager 1h 6T (Updated 04.07.09)
(Clanmember-/Admin-enter-messages, Clantag-Protection, Clanchat, Player-Logging, AFK-Detector, WhoIs, "second" private server to keep non-clanmembers out and much more.) Source included.

Check client screenshots for cheats (an UT2004-Mutator): Screenshot Sender (Updated: 27.11.08)

Last edited by Mc.Gugi : 24th January, 2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Old download-link was broken
Unread 16th March, 2008, 07:25 PM
Unstoppable

I updated the first post with the fixed version.
I changed two things: Firstly I added a chat-message that is sent to all players if a cheater is caught. It might show the name of the illegal file/command.
Secondly I fixed a huge security hole which allowed every player to get access to all Clan Manager menus and commands. This is also the reason why I updated the mutator.

(Clanmember-/Admin-enter-messages, Clantag-Protection, Clanchat, Player-Logging, AFK-Detector, WhoIs, "second" private server to keep non-clanmembers out and much more.) Source included.

Check client screenshots for cheats (an UT2004-Mutator): Screenshot Sender (Updated: 27.11.08)
Unread 8th August, 2008, 04:35 AM
Killing Spree

Mc.Gugi,

I cant seem to get the clan manager admin to work even when i log in as admin inside ut2vote56. Is this how it should look ?

Members=(»SZO«Moo,Guid=1f0f65xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx eee57df.messagetype=Admin,blsAdmin=True)

----------------
Does the "clanmanager.ini" need to be added into the bottom of the ut2004.ini
just like the screensender.ini does ?
Unread 9th August, 2008, 02:41 PM
Unstoppable

Nope, the ClanManager.ini is a standalone ini (so it needs to be located in the System-directory).

What do you mean with "can't get it to work"?
The messagetype changes the displayed message. If bIsAdmin is set to true, this player can perform all CM-admin commands without logging in as real admin (so this is not true for other admin-commands)

A members-entry should look like this:
Quote:
Members=(MemberName="Test8",Guid="2342343243243242 34",messagetype=Admin,bIsAdmin=True)

Unread 10th August, 2008, 07:02 AM
Killing Spree

No it works and logs events just fine. I will give the "members-entry"
another whirl. Just love the idea someone like you is still working on
keeping our servers safe. Thx.
Unread 4th July, 2009, 05:53 PM
Unstoppable

As an information for the few people who might be interested in it: Version 1h 6T is attached to this post. It contains version 1g_fix (+source) and 1h_6T.

The change log is included in the package.

Brief (!) summarization of the changes:

Really new features:
  • Messages system (admins can send PMs to members)
  • "Advanced" ban system (bans by GUID, IP and 7 other criteria)
  • Admins can see all chats (i.e. all "TeamSay" ones)

Some (!) of the updates:
  • Fixed a major exploit allowing anyone to modify the CM-settings (learned a lot, shouldn't contain such an exploit now anymore).
  • Highly updated Anticheat (detects hidden classes, checks files executed by "exec", etc.)
  • Highly updated Ingame Spectator (added interpolation, shieldgun effects, etc.)
  • Extended or modified almost all of the existing features (e.g. Clantag-Protection, AFK-feature,...)
  • Commands requiring a player name now also accept the player's ID.
  • Several new commands.
  • Admin channel A: in the chat (as the clan channel M: )

If you already use version 1g_fix, I highly recommend updating to this version due to the fixed exploit.

---

Edit: Old link was broken, haven't found the originally uploaded file. I had an old not yet released version floating around, though (1h7T) so I uploaded this one. No 1gfix, source or 1g-Readme included, only the mutator and a changelog. If anyone really cares I can upload these, too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CM1h7Tf.zip (231.5 KB, 838 views)

Last edited by Mc.Gugi : 21st May, 2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Old download-link was broken