You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal > Unreal Server - General Chat

Unread 5th September, 2009, 04:08 PM
Forum Newcomer

Default Free redirect and forum for servers

hello I'm the admin of www.lazzzerman.com I run a 2004 server and a buddy runs a 99 server anyway . if you have a server and no website I'd be happy to give you a forum for your server and run server status on the website I'd like to add many servers to the site if you add your server I'd be happy to give you a free redirect that NO one can delete files from the more servers I host can only help the Forums thanks
Unread 6th September, 2009, 03:51 AM
Forum Newcomer

maybe I should of added my Goal why I'm I offering something for free ? ok this is why I'd like the website to be kinda like a lobby for players to meet chat and hook up for Matches. it not about the forums its about the people being in one place long enough to say hey you want to play a round . so even if you have a web site and your own forum would be cool to add your server to the list of servers and of course link your site or forum a Lobby that people can chat in is my Goal . so please check it out see if you want to be part of it .
Unread 7th September, 2009, 08:12 PM
Forum Newcomer

Default 7 unreal Servers Listed

ok so its going ok in a couple days we now have 7 servers Listed I got links to there forums and a community Chat for all come Join us if you have a forum or not the community Chat can be embeded in your site or not the way I'm looking at it if you have the chat on your site and you have 1 person on your site and everyone else has 1 person on there site that 7 people would be in chat looking for a match http://www.lazzzerman.com