You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > Dr. SiN's Mods > Visual UC++

Unread 2nd November, 2001, 03:56 PM
DrSiN

Ok, here is VUC++ 6.0 final executable. If one of you kind folks wants to create a site for it, please do so and I'll give you access to space here on MI.com and let you have all the resources to the current VUC web stuff. I'm just really swamped right now.

This will be the last VUC++ update until 7.0 (unless there is a glaring bug). I'm adding VSS support so I can use it a bit more easilly here at work.

It only has the 2 fixes you guys asked for (btw.. there is a now a prefs option that controlls weather or not the class is expanded when you click on it) and one small fix for dealing with native files.

DS.
Unread 3rd November, 2001, 07:51 AM
2COOL4-U

w00t we luv you DrSiN . btw do you mean Virtual Folders with VSS?
Unread 3rd November, 2001, 03:59 PM
2COOL4-U

Check your email I am writing some tutorials like creating projects and packages in VUC++ 6 too
Unread 4th November, 2001, 08:41 PM
Mr.Mitchell

Thanks for getting a final release out. VUC is in my opinion the best UScript editor out there. Hope you can still find some time to work on VUC with your new job.

Quote:
btw do you mean Virtual Folders with VSS?
I guess VSS is Visual Source Safe. This is versioncontrol software so you can see who edited some file and also look back in time to see diferences between new and older files. This is a bit of short description, for more info see http://msdn.microsoft.com/ssafe/
Unread 5th November, 2001, 05:49 PM
2COOL4-U

If VUC++ is going to get VSS that would simply own, I work with 2 others on my mod! DRSIN I LOVE YOU MAN!
Unread 5th November, 2001, 07:09 PM
Mr.Mitchell

Uhmm, don't think Dr.Sin will include VSS with VUC++. Just VSS integration, which means you can checkout files from within VUC++. But I guess Dr.Sin will give us an update on what it exactly is when he visits the board again.

About the virtual folders. They are already available in VUC++. Everything you see in the projecttree are virtual folders. See attached picture. All files can be moved between the different folders and the folders are just for organisation. Just use the right-mouse-button menu for creating and deleting folders.

Unread 5th November, 2001, 07:31 PM
2COOL4-U

Ow shit I read it too quickly I guess Well would be cool if DrSiN integrated some feature like that tough
Unread 5th November, 2001, 09:51 PM
DrSiN

Dude

VUC already supports virtual folders in projects.
Unread 6th November, 2001, 07:01 AM
2COOL4-U

Hey DrSiN did you like my site?