You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - General Chat

Unread 22nd March, 2006, 04:45 AM
Holy Shit!!

Default ### UT Server Baiter Editon ###

================================================== =====
UT GOTY Patch 436 Win32 Custom Edition by -={SDA}=-Baiter
3rd Release
================================================== =====

**NOTICE**
This is currently for Windows only. I am slowing but surely learning linux, but not faster enough to make this compatiable with linux in the near future, so if someone would like to move the setup over the linux, thats totally up to them

What is Difference between this one and the normal stock one?
======================
This Baiter Edition Version of UT99 is UT Dedicated Server for Windows Patched to 436 with all Bonus Packs (1-4). This special version is configured with all the latest anticheats, tweaks, Webadmin, Automatic Server rebooting, vunerability fixes, the ability to save all of your server logs, equipped with professional mods to make your server run efficent, run smooth as butter, use less bandwidth, less lag, and will keep 99% of the cheats out of your server (as of 12/25/2007). Also jam packed with cheat logging, client logging, and Chat Logging....you server will never go out of sight and you will have total control of YOUR Server. The way it was MEANT to be.

Installation:
==============

Just Extract the files into a Directory that you see fit to run the server. Everything else is done for you.

Main Features:
===============

-Latest Anticheats Installed. Not only will these keep cheaters out of your server, but the configuration of these AntiCheats will check each other in the process to prevent package hacking and comprising of Anticheats. This basically ensures the Anticheat does it's job without fail. The Configuration of these anticheats is meant to kick the true cheaters and keep the False Positives to a minimum.

EUT_1G
UTPureRC7G
AnthChecker 1.38
Secure Validate
UTDC20c

-Less Bandwidth

With the help of EUT's IpServer.u Tweaks and the tweaked UT.ini settings, your clients will have a capped Netspeed of 7500. This is plenty of netspeed and I have been using it for years, and my server is one of the most popular.

-Less Lag

Again, with the help of EUT's new Netcoding....Gameplay has been enhanced and is now less laggier. Also, without the un-needed packages commonly misplaced in the setup of the server, which isnt needed. This will reduce the stress on the server and your players.

-Logging

This is probably my favorite thing about this setup. I have this server setup PACKED with awesome logging options. As of right now if any one of the anticheats kicks a cheat or a suspected cheater, that person will be logged without question.

../Logs/AnthChecker
This is where all the logs of the AnthCheckers kicks will go.

../Logs/UTDC
This is where all the logs of the UTDC Kicks will go.

../Logs/PV
This is where all the logs of the EUT Kicks will go.

*Note* EUT currently has a bug with the problems with logging. The author has said that this will be fixed with the next version. For the time being you can do what I do...which is open the Server Log, and do a search for "[eut" and see who EUT is kicking and for what.

../Logs/ASC
If ASC is enabled, This is where all the logs of the ASC Functions will go.

../Logs/Chatlogs
This is where all the Chatlogs of EVERY SINGLE GAME will go. Which means, no one says ANYTHING without it being on record.

The Server is Equipped with AKA (As Known As). This is a modifed version that -={SDA}=-Dingus made to reduce lag and stop the Massive Log Spamming. This will record every alias, ip, and last time played of EVERY Player.

You can find this list of players in the System Folder under AKAv6KLog.ini

WebAdmin Features:
===============

I have the Latest Webadmin and Goodies installed. Thanks to Rush, the author of SuperWebAdmin, we now have a Uber Sweet Webadmin that's 300% faster then the stock one from Epic. Also, this version in this server has never been released. -={SDA}=-Dingus, our Clan Scripter, fixed some problems with the SuperWebAdmin so it will not crash on certain browsers....along with other bug fixes and tweaks.

Along with the SuperWebAdmin, you have been giving Webadmin for EUT Settings, ServerAdds Settings, and OpBan Settings.

To Access the Main Webadmin with your New Server use the following setup:

http://(Your IP)Your Port)/ServerAdmin

To Access the EUT Settings via Webadmin, use the following setup:

http://(Your IP)Your Port)/EUT

To Access the ServerAdds via Webadmin, use the following setup:

http://(Your IP)Your Port)/ServerAdds

To Access the OPBan Bans via Webadmin, use the following setup:

http://(Your IP)Your Port)/OPBan

But Since SuperWebAdmin has a built in support of this; I would recommend just using the version already within the SuperWebAdmin.

The Default port for SuperWebadmin is 8888, and for everything else, it is 8800. This by all means is a personal preferred setting myself, and you can have the webadmin port be WHATEVER you want it to be.
For example, if you Port is 8888 and your IP is 12.234.56.78, then your SuperWebAdmin link would be:

http://12.234.56.78:8888/ServerAdmin/

[Second Edition Edit]
The newer versions of SuperWebAdmin has the URL looking like this:

http://12.234.56.78:8888

Easy!

Redirect:
==========

The Default Redirect with this package is GameServers.net

[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL=http://uz.gameservers.net/
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True

If they dont have a file you do, then add it.

StartServer.bat (Server Starter and Runner!)
===============================================

Dingus, a member of the SDA Clan, is a professional programmer, and has made this very awesome bat file, and gave me permission to share it.

This Bat File will save every single Bat File into a Directory of YOUR Choosing. So, you can now save all your Server Logs!

This also acts as a Crash Log, and an Automatic Server Restart in the Event of a Crash.

First of all, this is Ours Currently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
:top
d:
cd\UTServers\UnrealTournament\System
ucc server CTF-2Pyramids][?Mutator=MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote multihome=67.19.181.52 ini=SERVER.INI log=ucc.log
for /f "tokens=1,2" %%u in ('date /t') do set d=%%v
for /f "tokens=1" %%u in ('time /t') do set t=%%u
if "%t:~1,1%"==":" set t=0%t%
set timestr=%d:~6,4%%d:~3,2%%d:~0,2%%t:~0,2%%t:~3,2%
copy ucc.log C:\ServerCrashLogs\main\ucccrash%timestr%.log
copy ucc.log ucccrash.log
goto top
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there are some Variables you need to change. Most of which is Obvious, but I will say it for the sake of everyone.

d: <== Drive in Which the Server is on.
cd\UTServers\UnrealTournament\System <== Folder Directory of the Server
ucc server CTF-2Pyramids][?Mutator=MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote multihome=67.19.181.52 ini=SERVER.INI log=ucc.log <== Server Command Line (Remove the multihome completely if you do not have multiple IPs)
for /f "tokens=1,2" %%u in ('date /t') do set d=%%v
for /f "tokens=1" %%u in ('time /t') do set t=%%u
if "%t:~1,1%"==":" set t=0%t%
set timestr=%d:~6,4%%d:~3,2%%d:~0,2%%t:~0,2%%t:~3,2%
copy ucc.log C:\ServerCrashLogs\main\ucccrash%timestr%.log <== Directory in which you want the Logs to Go.
copy ucc.log ucccrash.log
goto top

Mutator Usage or Additions:
==============================

Adding Mutators to this server is going to be Extremely Easy, but VERY Different from the way that you will read on the instructions from Epic. No longer will you add Mutators and Mod through Webadmin. Infact, I STRONGLY discourage ANYONE from adding ANYTHING in the mutator list via webadmin (Unless for temporary reasons...IE: trainings, clanmatches, etc)
On most occasions, there will be a readme in a mutator package. If NOT...and ONLY if Not, you can find the mutator strong in the INT of the mutator. For example, if you want to add the Revenge Mod... It has NO Readme. Only a Revenge.u and Revenge.int.....and in this situation, you would OPEN Revenge.int with notepad and view it's contents. It SHOULD look like this:

[Public]
Object=(Name=Revenge.Revenge,Class=Class,MetaClass =Engine.Mutator,Description="Revenge,You get bonus points for killing your killer.")
Object=(Name=Revenge.RevengeMenuItem,Class=Class,M etaClass=UMenu.UMenuModMenuItem)

You are going to grab the mutator class which is "Revenge.Revenge" and place that only in the MapvoteLA.ini under the Gametype that YOU Wish for it to be used in.

For example, if you only want it in CTF, you would only add it to the CTF part of the MapvoteLA.in....But if you want it in all Gametypes, just add them all.

MapvoteLA.ini is your ONLY place you should be placing mutator lines at. Not ActorCLP, not webadmin, not anywhere else.

To find almost ANY Mutator will you ever need, you can go to www.UT-Files.com

Mapvote usage:
===============

I choosen the LA13 Version of Mapvote because of all the features it has, the bug fixes, the appearance, and the overall characteristics of the mapvote.

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you this is an easy mapvote to configure....because it isnt.

But to save me and you some time, please read these 2 sites before you ask or post a problem with mapvote on any forum for help.

Unreal Admin discussion Board:
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12344

Author's Main Site and Forum:
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=55286

Credits and Support:

(In no special order)

-Unreal Admin! Without you guys we would be lost and UT for SURE would have NEVER made it this far. Thank you guys soo much, this community is AWESOME!
www.Unrealadmin.org
-UTPure Team, for all the bug fixes and help on the community!
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59
-EUT Author, Just_Me, for making EUT for his endless support and help to the UT Community
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12716
-UTDC Author, Troublesome, for making the best Hook detecter to date!
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=183
-SuperWebadmin Author, Rush, for making SuperWebAdmin and helping countless admins with support.
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8046
- -={SDA}=-Dingus, for bug fixes and scripting.
-WGF, for helping bring together all of the sniper community
www.worldgamersforums.com
-SDA, for being there for me, and for making me learn how to be admin 4-5 years ago
www.ClanSDA.com
-AnthChecker Author, Anthrax, for making a great tool for detecting Cheaters....AnthChecker.
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13388
-ASC Author, Matthew, for updating the old ASC and making it uber sweet and taking everyone's suggestions and making them possible!
www.atomicunreal.com
-SecureValidate Author, JustDoIt, for Securing our server against those bitch ass hackers!
#loki.ut on irc.quakenet.org
-MapvoteLA Author, Cratos, for making the best Mapvote known to man! hehe
www.UTAssault.net

Release Update:

Version_3: Updated to UTDC 20c with optimized settings*
Updated to AnthChecker 138 Update #8

*Couple things you should know. First of all, this 20c version is very good, but it has more bugs and problem then normal. It gives some false logs, so always get them confirmed on the UTDC form on Unrealadmin.org if the hook match isnt there. Also the screenshot when log function doesnt work anymore. There are a few more bugs worth mentioning, but to save time, please refer to the UTDC20c Release thread. http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25699

Version_2: Updated to UTDC 18 with optimized settings to let 64 bit players play
Fixed a few vunerabilities
Fixed SuperWebadmin Server Console page crash issue
Fixed UTDC Screenshotting issue
Fixed Multihome bug. Alot of people dont have 15+ Ips to choose from

Version_1: Inital Release

Ok, this is the 3rd release of this Custom Server by myself. I will update it from time to time with update anticheats and new mods that I see fit. It is 100% up to you to install any other mods and mutators you want. Install this at your our risk. On all machines I have installed this on (6 of them), everything works great. I will not be held responsible for any problems, issues, etc blah blah blah

-={SDA}=-Baiter
www.ClanSDA.com
www.UT-Files.com

Download Here:

http://www.ut-files.com/Entire%20Ser...Edition_V3.zip

Last edited by Baiter : 25th January, 2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: New Edition v3
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 04:56 AM
Godlike

Question: The AKA that's included with this package, is it a modification of the one Matt modified to have ASC IDs in it? And if so, does it indeed lag less than that one?

Also, I don't really want to download the whole package just to see... so ... would it be possible for you to post the tweaks you'd recommend for the UnrealTournament.ini file to reduce lag?

Sorry for picking it apart, but those are the only things I'm kinda interested in, particularly because my servers are Linux ;-)
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 05:14 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |KOA|The_Dave
Question: The AKA that's included with this package, is it a modification of the one Matt modified to have ASC IDs in it? And if so, does it indeed lag less than that one?

Also, I don't really want to download the whole package just to see... so ... would it be possible for you to post the tweaks you'd recommend for the UnrealTournament.ini file to reduce lag?

Sorry for picking it apart, but those are the only things I'm kinda interested in, particularly because my servers are Linux ;-)
1. I have 5 kinds of AKA's tbh....but the one DEFAULT in the package is the one modified by Dingus, and is AWESOME....doesnt cause any lag.

2. Reduce Lag?

hmm...

Cap Netspeed to 7500
Reduce/suppress Logging
Change tickrate to 35
Change Cache to 128
Use EUT's IPServer.u
etc etc etc
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 05:19 AM
Godlike

Right... but what I'm asking is, the one that Dingus modified, does it log ASC IDs (i.e. is it based off Matthew's modified version?) or no?
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 05:44 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |KOA|The_Dave
Right... but what I'm asking is, the one that Dingus modified, does it log ASC IDs (i.e. is it based off Matthew's modified version?) or no?
No...
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 06:40 AM
Godlike

Thanks Baiter :-) Sorry for being such a pest.
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 11:21 PM
Holy Shit!!

I need feedback guys!

Is this good? Bad? Sucks ass?

What
Unread 22nd March, 2006, 11:48 PM
Holy Shit!!

Wrong group to ask Bait - most of us already have servers

Good idea though.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 08:31 AM
Holy Shit!!

I'm downloading it right now (takes ages though, your host doesn't upload faster than 260 KB/s)
From what you wrote about it it seems pretty nice :> I'll give it a spin later today.

EDIT:
Download even gets stuck @ 14% :/

Last edited by kawaii : 23rd March, 2006 at 08:37 AM.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 08:56 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaii
I'm downloading it right now (takes ages though, your host doesn't upload faster than 260 KB/s)
From what you wrote about it it seems pretty nice :> I'll give it a spin later today.

EDIT:
Download even gets stuck @ 14% :/
Hmm...works fine for me =/

Might wanna try again, maybe I was getting heavy traffic at that time.....
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 09:03 AM
Holy Shit!!

Well i got stuck around 8 times, had to cancel/restart everytime. Max speed was around 400 KB/s. And i should be able to do just as fast (or faster) as your screenshot.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 10:18 AM
Unstoppable

Worked fine for me, and i’m in Sweden, so the speed was acceptable

Unread 23rd March, 2006, 02:31 PM
Godlike

You should use a download manager that can support resumed transfers for stuff like this... Free Download Manager is nice, no spyware or anything, just a free program, and works nicely with the FireFox "flashgot" plugin.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 03:27 PM
Holy Shit!!

I continued the download just fine. I don't need additional download managers for that.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 03:31 PM
Holy Shit!!

For those whom have downloaded it and installed it.....

How is it? Do you like it? Any suggestions?

Sucks? pwns?

Feedback my bitches.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 04:37 PM
Holy Shit!!

Well i find the configuration not optimal. The netspeed of 7500 is too low. The list of serverpackages/actors is a bit messy.
Haven't done much testing with it though. I'll see what i can do tonight.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 04:48 PM
Forum Newcomer

Log: Failed to listen: WinSock: binding to port 7777 failed (275981808)
Exit: WinSock shut down
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Dedicated server can't listen: WinSock: binding to port 7777 failed (275981808)

Unread 23rd March, 2006, 06:43 PM
Holy Shit!!

Something else running on port 7777?

Try changing the port in the .ini file.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 06:51 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaii
The netspeed of 7500 is too low.
This should be high enough for 100Hz+ @ 1024x768.

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.
Unread 23rd March, 2006, 07:13 PM
Holy Shit!!

Yeah but i usually run 800*600 @ 140 or 200 Hz, and that requires a larger netspeed :>
Usually i have netspeed of 15000 or sometimes 10000.