BunnyTrack server, Linux host, version 451.
Packages as you described, with the exceptions of:
- CustomCrossHairScale (haven't used this)
- UniversalUnreal (not installed)
- ServerScroll (not installed)
- BTAntiCheat (not installed)
- LinuxCharsetFix (not installed)
- AntiShockHo (not installed)
We're running the stock versions of BTPlusPlus0094 and Nexgen112 (with NexgenClientsideExtensions112b, NexgenPlus100, NexgenPlayerLookup202, NexgenABM102). Plus:
- A minor variation of MapVoteCE104
- i4Games_InstaGib_200810 (because there's some issue with the standard BT++ shock rifle and boosting, which I've never had the motivation to investigate. This shock rifle does not have the same problem)
We've played around with this, mainly to try to overcome that horror-of-horrors, the dodgeblock, but upping the tickrate seems to have relatively little effect
We've never modified this from the default
We've also experimented with XC_Engine, which works well. Though I think any BT admin would want to set:
...because XC_Engine's brush handling seems to work more correctly than the standard engine, in that some brush-exploitable maps (e.g., the slide-out ramp at the end of BT-Rapture) can no longer be taken advantage of in the same way.