You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - General Chat

Unread 24th May, 2013, 12:14 AM
Dominating

Default zeroping and stuffswapper

im currently running a rx server with just rx and instagib however i am using the default instagib and would like to run zeroping instagib instead. however when i run zp it replaces stuffswapper so the rocket x's dont work, same thing if were to run the rx mutator. Ive tried getting it so that i can just use the zeroping instagib string in stuffswapper so i dont have to load the whole zeroping mutator. Is there anyway to do that? the string "ZPBasicWeaponsAddOnV102.Instagib" does not work fyi.
looking for someone who can make the COD4/R6 RavenShield weapon called the Skorpion/PistolCZ61 that fires sniper rifle bullets with the minigun's rate of fire (or faster). Looking for this weapon in UT99 And UT2004. Message me if you think u can help (RavenShield uses Unreal Engine 2 so its easier to extract the model)
Unread 24th May, 2013, 06:07 AM
Holy Shit!!

With KeepIt Keep1 http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/f...hp?f=51&t=1766

If you want to try slv with zp instacolor and translocator take islvctf at unreal://178.32.72.37:7777/?password=eric

here the config

Code:
CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="IslvCTF",Mutators="SLV205.StrangeArena,ZPColorInstagibAddOnV210.ColorInstagib,KeepIt.Keep1,BatThwap.BatThwap,HyperTrans.TranslocMutator,DoubleJumpUT.DoubleJumpUT,SmartCTF_4E.SmartCTF,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,NoSLPickup110.PickupMutator,Settings=",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=4,bForceRespawn=False")

Unread 24th May, 2013, 07:24 AM
Dominating

thank u very much, will try it out tom. and let u know how it went
looking for someone who can make the COD4/R6 RavenShield weapon called the Skorpion/PistolCZ61 that fires sniper rifle bullets with the minigun's rate of fire (or faster). Looking for this weapon in UT99 And UT2004. Message me if you think u can help (RavenShield uses Unreal Engine 2 so its easier to extract the model)
Unread 24th May, 2013, 09:30 PM
Dominating

ok well i have this slight problem with this mod, no matter which i use (and ive tried using that exact zp version and that exact slv version) when i use the alt fire to go into rocket mode my insta stays up and im flying, but i cant alt fire to turn on the rockets afterburners. This is not online tho, does that matter?
Unread 24th May, 2013, 11:22 PM
Holy Shit!!

As you can try here unreal://178.32.72.37:7777/?password=eric it work fine for me but not with all zp.

Sure for ZPV210 and ZeroPingPlus103

Unread 25th May, 2013, 02:05 AM
Dominating

ok, well like i said i tried that version of zp, but still not work, i will try a few things, as for that server, idk if u run that server, but that AS-RookEX loads rly slow, like not on redirect slow
Unread 25th May, 2013, 06:09 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWing View Post
ok, well like i said i tried that version of zp, but still not work, i will try a few things, as for that server, idk if u run that server, but that AS-RookEX loads rly slow, like not on redirect slow

for slv seetings

Code:
[KeepIt.Keep1]
KeepWeapon[0]=Translocator
KeepWeapon[1]=SLWeapon
KeepWeapon[2]=None
KeepWeapon[3]=None
KeepWeapon[4]=None
KeepWeapon[5]=None
KeepWeapon[6]=None
KeepWeapon[7]=None
KeepWeapon[8]=None
KeepWeapon[9]=None
KeepWeapon[10]=None
KeepWeapon[11]=None
KeepWeapon[12]=None
KeepWeapon[13]=None
KeepWeapon[14]=None
KeepWeapon[15]=None
KeepWeapon[16]=None
KeepWeapon[17]=None
KeepWeapon[18]=None
KeepWeapon[19]=None
KeepWeapon[20]=None
KeepWeapon[21]=None
KeepWeapon[22]=None
KeepWeapon[23]=None
KeepWeapon[24]=None
KeepWeapon[25]=None
KeepWeapon[26]=None
KeepWeapon[27]=None
KeepWeapon[28]=None
KeepWeapon[29]=None
KeepWeapon[30]=None
KeepWeapon[31]=None
KeepAmmo[0]=SLAmmo
KeepAmmo[1]=None
KeepAmmo[2]=None
KeepAmmo[3]=None
KeepAmmo[4]=None
KeepAmmo[5]=None
KeepAmmo[6]=None
KeepAmmo[7]=None
KeepAmmo[8]=None
KeepAmmo[9]=None
KeepAmmo[10]=None
KeepAmmo[11]=None
KeepAmmo[12]=None
KeepAmmo[13]=None
KeepAmmo[14]=None
KeepAmmo[15]=None
KeepAmmo[16]=None
KeepAmmo[17]=None
KeepAmmo[18]=None
KeepAmmo[19]=None
KeepAmmo[20]=None
KeepAmmo[21]=None
KeepAmmo[22]=None
KeepAmmo[23]=None
KeepAmmo[24]=None
KeepAmmo[25]=None
KeepAmmo[26]=None
KeepAmmo[27]=None
KeepAmmo[28]=None
KeepAmmo[29]=None
KeepAmmo[30]=None
KeepAmmo[31]=None

Unread 25th May, 2013, 06:40 AM
Dominating

ya ive done that, it is working, just a strange glitch, havent looked into it since my last post, been busy, but im mainly wondering if it will not happen if its an online server, u know how some things work differently on actually servers than just instant action/start practice match
Unread 25th May, 2013, 09:09 AM
Dominating

ok well i put it online, but still has the same problem. I suppose it could b my laptop, so i will check on my computer tom., but i doubt it. Take a look at what its doing when u get the chance. unreal://68.232.169.179 . Mapvote column "***ZP|BETA***", when u alt fire the rocket x u will notice the insta pops up with the rocket and u cant alt fire to turn on afterburner.

Here's My Setup:

[KeepIt.Keep1]
KeepWeapon[0]=KonglauncherRBA
KeepWeapon[1]=None
KeepWeapon[2]=None
KeepWeapon[3]=None
KeepWeapon[4]=None
KeepWeapon[5]=None
KeepWeapon[6]=None
KeepWeapon[7]=None
KeepWeapon[8]=None
KeepWeapon[9]=None
KeepWeapon[10]=None
KeepWeapon[11]=None
KeepWeapon[12]=None
KeepWeapon[13]=None
KeepWeapon[14]=None
KeepWeapon[15]=None
KeepWeapon[16]=None
KeepWeapon[17]=None
KeepWeapon[18]=None
KeepWeapon[19]=None
KeepWeapon[20]=None
KeepWeapon[21]=None
KeepWeapon[22]=None
KeepWeapon[23]=None
KeepWeapon[24]=None
KeepWeapon[25]=None
KeepWeapon[26]=None
KeepWeapon[27]=None
KeepWeapon[28]=None
KeepWeapon[29]=None
KeepWeapon[30]=None
KeepWeapon[31]=None
KeepAmmo[0]=RBAAmmo
KeepAmmo[1]=None
KeepAmmo[2]=None
KeepAmmo[3]=None
KeepAmmo[4]=None
KeepAmmo[5]=None
KeepAmmo[6]=None
KeepAmmo[7]=None
KeepAmmo[8]=None
KeepAmmo[9]=None
KeepAmmo[10]=None
KeepAmmo[11]=None
KeepAmmo[12]=None
KeepAmmo[13]=None
KeepAmmo[14]=None
KeepAmmo[15]=None
KeepAmmo[16]=None
KeepAmmo[17]=None
KeepAmmo[18]=None
KeepAmmo[19]=None
KeepAmmo[20]=None
KeepAmmo[21]=None
KeepAmmo[22]=None
KeepAmmo[23]=None
KeepAmmo[24]=None
KeepAmmo[25]=None
KeepAmmo[26]=None
KeepAmmo[27]=None
KeepAmmo[28]=None
KeepAmmo[29]=None
KeepAmmo[30]=None
KeepAmmo[31]=None

MapvoteLA13:

CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.CTFGame",NewPre fix="BETA",Mutators="RBAlienX.RBAMutator,ZPBasicWe aponsAddOnV210.Instagib,KeepIt.Keep1,MultiMutAAA1. MutMultiAAA1",Settings="GameSpeed=1.55,busetranslo cator=False,MinPlayers=2,AirControl=0.550000")

however when i ran it on my own machine the only mutators on there were "RBAlienX.RBAMutator,ZPBasicWeaponsAddOnV210.Insta gib,KeepIt.Keep1" so i know nothing else is conflicting and making it act so

Last edited by NightWing : 25th May, 2013 at 09:22 AM.
Unread 25th May, 2013, 11:27 AM
Holy Shit!!

Read here http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ghlight=keepit if you have info

Unread 27th May, 2013, 05:29 AM
Dominating

so i dont see that anyone posted to ur glitch, does that mean im outta luck with my glitch?
Unread 2nd June, 2013, 09:04 AM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWing View Post
im outta luck with my glitch?
"instagib popping up on altfire of RX" likely due to weapons used by RX replaced by instagib mutator,
so u need to add more stuff to KeepIt settings,
this should give u some clues on what to add: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=...tart=15#p48976
wish i can help more but i don't play RX.