You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > UTPure - Client Side Hack Protection > Server Admins Open Forum

Unread 19th August, 2008, 05:43 PM
Forum Newcomer

Hello everybody,

I would like to add some more information about the Direct3D hack attack on the mentioned MonsterHunt server from message #3.
There is the standard UT logfile from this server and the default function of that logfile is to store player settings when a new players enters the game.

A closer look into the logfile of the above MH server onto the logged player settings from "0wn_m3_pl0x" will clearly display the exact player settings needed to do the D3D attack. "0wn_m3_pl0x" who entered the game exactly has this settings. All UT admins know what player settings these are.

So, see at message #1 of this thread, I recite:
Quote:
I believe there IS an anti-cheat system, that kicks players with the skin "ivan"
, and I have to agree that it *is* the Ivan face skin that is necessary to do the D3D attack. "0wn_m3_pl0x" the author of msg. #1 knows which face skin is necessary, brave kid, he showed some knowledge.

And btw. the needed player settings use the default Unreal Tournament packages, there aren't any third party files necessary to do this attack. So you can attack all UT servers with all game types every time.

Well, administrators, what ever type of server they do administrate, can be glad in a way that there are people who find "holes" in their systems. And "0wn_m3_pl0x" did find that "hole" called "Direct3D hack", but what pisses me of is that "0wn_m3_pl0x" (read the IRC log in msg. #3) had a lof of fun and a very big mouth to kick others players, to spoil fun and to abuse the "hole" for personal fun and causing trouble on a vulnerable UT MonsterHunt server. This behavior of "0wn_m3_pl0x" is not acceptable, neither with or without a D3D attack or anything similar!

With the help of the certain thread relating to the Direct3D hack I found out how "0wn_m3_pl0x" did this attack and I have to add that it is really a dumb script kiddie style attack. All you need are those player settings, really no more knowledge needed, even a camel can do this

Regards,
JonnyWalker
Unread 19th August, 2008, 06:16 PM
Forum Newcomer

well we now have theani cheat for skin crsh, which you were looking for when you originaly posted this topic, we have tested it and it works, as for i is your bro or not? i just ban the ip at the time, at the time it was shown as own,plox etc for name, i cant c who is behind the name of course, if it is your bro, ten he is cuasing you some hassle, either way as you say i cant look into a house i have to go on the info im given, the i, the name,im working for few days now, so i willpop in now an again for replys,seems lot hard work to bring something to light,there is plenty mud slining but is damn intresting post i guess now ,as u said u dont care if u get cuaght an will accept punishments? well is done u got cuaght leave it at that
Unread 19th August, 2008, 06:58 PM
Holy Shit!!

Does he not have clanleader because if he where in my clan i would kick him out with that language shaming his whole clan
or is it just a retard that uses Searchclan alot as name ??
and as stupid as he is some of us could ruin his mums ip and adres with some nukes fekking 4 people in that house
Fun-Dump.com 5k uniques daily
Phunneyshit.net 2k uniques daily
Trash n Babes 1,5k uniques daily
Babe-Dumper 1,5k uniques daily <New Site
Unread 19th August, 2008, 07:50 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wn m3 pl0x View Post
Tbh this is the internet, i couldn't care less what you think L O L, your probably a fat nerd that wakes up to ut, and kills everyone. Makes everyone leave then cry's because your on your own.
its like you've known me all my life

Quote:
If i get banned for things like crashing servers then fair cop. Like i said on VRN clan.org

I accept consequences. so....i don't care.
crashing servers is a Denial of service attack which I'm sure is illegal and certainly against your ISP's T&C - If it was my server you dos'd you'd get more than a ban
Unread 20th August, 2008, 08:24 AM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyWalker View Post
Hello everybody,

I would like to add some more information about the Direct3D hack attack on the mentioned MonsterHunt server from message #3.
There is the standard UT logfile from this server and the default function of that logfile is to store player settings when a new players enters the game.

A closer look into the logfile of the above MH server onto the logged player settings from "0wn_m3_pl0x" will clearly display the exact player settings needed to do the D3D attack. "0wn_m3_pl0x" who entered the game exactly has this settings. All UT admins know what player settings these are.

So, see at message #1 of this thread, I recite:
, and I have to agree that it *is* the Ivan face skin that is necessary to do the D3D attack. "0wn_m3_pl0x" the author of msg. #1 knows which face skin is necessary, brave kid, he showed some knowledge.

And btw. the needed player settings use the default Unreal Tournament packages, there aren't any third party files necessary to do this attack. So you can attack all UT servers with all game types every time.

Well, administrators, what ever type of server they do administrate, can be glad in a way that there are people who find "holes" in their systems. And "0wn_m3_pl0x" did find that "hole" called "Direct3D hack", but what pisses me of is that "0wn_m3_pl0x" (read the IRC log in msg. #3) had a lof of fun and a very big mouth to kick others players, to spoil fun and to abuse the "hole" for personal fun and causing trouble on a vulnerable UT MonsterHunt server. This behavior of "0wn_m3_pl0x" is not acceptable, neither with or without a D3D attack or anything similar!

With the help of the certain thread relating to the Direct3D hack I found out how "0wn_m3_pl0x" did this attack and I have to add that it is really a dumb script kiddie style attack. All you need are those player settings, really no more knowledge needed, even a camel can do this

Regards,
JonnyWalker
He did not find anything, its a very old way of crashing servers and players dating back a few years already.

Quote:
I Was given a server crash, i only crash slv servers if the guys on it are complete NERDS. I mean NO life.
Which proves that your life means not a single thing, maybe I should unless a DDOS attack on your website or crash your server a few times a day. Jesus, retarded theory from a no-lifer ...
Unread 20th August, 2008, 11:22 PM
Forum Newcomer

i noticed that you did indeed follow through on your threat to come back with your your nans ip,you know i really think you are taking it a bit far? firstly you attack servers? then when you et busted you come back with your nans ip?? to be honest i wouldnt want to be typing that i use my harmless old nans system to cuase trouble? as you say this may be just the internet and fun for you? but your in college right? or uni? that surely means you have some level of intelligence? you must know right from wrong? i mean your not the sort of bloke who hangs round street corners stealing and such? you are studying for a future, so in my mind i have to ask? why would you want to cuase so much misery?this forum and our servers are both there for people to enjoy and learn, it saddens me really that you have to persistently try to cuase ruin, so with that in mind i have contacted your ip provider in an attempt to report you for a denial of service attack, you would not leave the server be so i had no choice, regards james
Unread 21st August, 2008, 08:21 AM
Holy Shit!!

because most of those people are retards or the ugly kid in the family
no friends ect ect
Fun-Dump.com 5k uniques daily
Phunneyshit.net 2k uniques daily
Trash n Babes 1,5k uniques daily
Babe-Dumper 1,5k uniques daily <New Site
Unread 24th August, 2008, 11:22 PM
Rampage

Azuara go eat your holy shit, i have indeed found a skin crasher in my brothers email....(i am back at home) Don't worry about a range ban, i have a nonchanging ip.

I am VERY sorry for accusing you of lying...he is 12...
My NEW ip is : 217.163.31.110:7777, i've terminated my old one.

If you don't try then how do you know?
Unread 24th August, 2008, 11:32 PM
Rampage

Actually i have not entered your server ever myself.

The threat was empty as my nan does not have internet. I have been talking to you from a library. However i am back at my mums house in birmingham. Yes it was my brother.

I think from my server logs you can see i've been lamed even on my own server but i really don't want to drag that up.

As to the clan thing. My clan leader would not give a fuck about this, because he knows i don't have the things to crash a server.

A kiddie hack? tbh your right, from what i've seen you only have to add certain things to your ini (found in my brothers email).

Email copied :

Go to your User.ini

Then change the first part of it to this:

[DefaultPlayer]
Name=PUT YOUR NAME HERE
Class=BotPack.TMale2
team=1
skin=SoldierSkins****
Face=SoldierSkins*****
Voice=***********************

Save it, then go back to UT. If you're on a team game, be sure to switch teams regularly to make sure people on both teams are crashed. If you F5 people and they are constantly shooting or running into a wall, then they've crashed and will disconnect in a few seconds.
(EMAIL EDITED BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE HAVING THE CHEAT. YES I KNOW HOW TO USE IT, BUT I CERTAINLY WILL NOT BE USING IT).

That is the crash. I know what it is now. ANd i know who sent it him....personally know him.

This will be dealt with don't be worried, i don't know what a dos attack is so...don't start that crap.

Also if i was accused of hacking a server, i would gladly send all the computers i use to my isp company for hard drive checks under the watch of a indipendant person. To proove my innocence.

So yes it was my brother, and no i have no entered the alien clan server again. I don't think it's a good idea to go on it as i have been accused of hacking, either way someone has caused GREAT grief to your admin just like i've been annoyed. I know what it feels like.

(look up my server rank for the past month, it's been unsteady)

I use D3D renderer as i don't have opengl. I get software renderer or D3D come up in choice, so i get crashed aswell.

Again sorry. If ANYONE can help me find an anti-cheat i would love it. Brother has been banned from ut (UT is saved on a ADMINS area on the family computer).

Unread 25th August, 2008, 02:39 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Azuara go eat your holy shit, i have indeed found a skin crasher in my brothers email....(i am back at home) Don't worry about a range ban, i have a nonchanging ip.

I am VERY sorry for accusing you of lying...he is 12...
Welcome to the hating club. UTCheats and Multiplayer.co.uk seem to have a problem with me so one more person isn't going to make a difference :p .

Anyway, even if you're telling the truth, everyone and his dog got tired of the brother excuse five years ago. The fact is you've played on the same ip and are indistinguishable to the outside world. You'll have to live with it or try some diplomacy with the admins that banned you. Lot's of excuses and promises to not mess around again could help.

As for your "brother", actions are what define whether someone is really good or bad. They're not a question of age but education. If someone gets used to acting like a tit under the cover of anonymity they're just going to turn into one nasty piece of work as time goes on.

Oh and don't think I'm being nasty or anything. I grew up near Brum so I'd have been inclined to more helpful under other circumstances.

P.S: Someone gave you a link to a solution on the first reply.

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.
Unread 4th September, 2008, 04:14 PM
Rampage

WAS I ASKING TO BE UNBANNED? You really are annoying.

I've spoken to san, and the brother issues Yes yes we all have the brother issue nblah blah, it doesn't bother me about being banned because IVE NEVER used the server.

I RARELY play MH (it's gone from not to rarely because UN||MaZ (vrn-klan.org) has changed his BT server) and if i do it's only on my CLANS server.

I live with 2 brothers and a sister. We all have to SHARE the computer if we want to play a game. That is why my name is used. We got used to it.

I am even logged on all the time on here, so my brother/s or sister could even be flaming on here in some way, i don't know and don't care.

Im 17 and will be finally leaving in 1 years (after collagE)

I admit i have someone hacking / crashing servers from my ip address, is it me? no.

So chill out

Unread 5th September, 2008, 08:35 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
I admit i have someone hacking / crashing servers from my ip address, is it me? no.
Quote:
I crash SLV servers as in PROPER crash them(theres a bug where you can do something to a player on the server making the server crash. So i'm not even hacking, i am simply bug abusing ). So..Tell you what, shove the log in your ass.

soooooooo full of shit, why would anyone believe you
Unread 7th September, 2008, 04:26 AM
Holy Shit!!

Lmfao
Unread 7th September, 2008, 12:25 PM
Killing Spree

You dont crash SLV servers, you crash what you can, you pal udders3 posts on utcheats to get a crash cheat to use it on BT servers, cause he got banned from w00t and FBT, probably u lick his ass, he gives it to you and you try it.

Remember you entered my empty, fucked up server, and u got kicked by Pure cause you had a cheat, and when i entered the logs, it said you got killed cause you had ServerKill and this happened long ago.
So dont point ure finger at other people, you whinned about be on tons of forums, and here i am, and still got the power to fuck you up and what you have created whenever i want, but i wont, you know why ? cause i dont want to waste precious time with fuckwads like you.

SO get a life.

the forum > http://ut.xentra.ro
Unread 15th February, 2009, 10:16 PM
Rampage

should i at you mephi?

I still have the chatlogs when you threatened to down my server, so yes no problem there.

As to you, your a pathetic admin. Udders known as crackspider (the one who SENT the email to my brother) is a mate of mine, you wanted to full on ban him, i didn't.

Admins tell me he's a bad guy, always laming. Yet since he's played on my server he's not once cheated a record or used the d3d crash.

So yes, i give people chances You just wanted to ban him because you didn't like him.

your server was a joke anyway, what rank was it 600? .