You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > Anti-Cheat Development > Anti-Cheat Developer's Corner

Unread 13th April, 2007, 09:15 PM
Forum Newcomer

Default Cheaters

EM “Extreme Measures” Clan cheats by using well known hacks in UT, headed by KILL”EM”ALL!! A.K.A. Brad Haller. He doles these hacks out to his teammates so that they may win matches and call themselves, “The Best” in Unreal Tournament. The funny thing is when someone else, not in the EM clan, is caught using a hack they are immediately expelled from his gaming and voice servers so that the can still be the best. They are truly “The Best” by cheating their way to the top. Their server is as follows: zp| GREAT ALASKA UNREALTOURNAMENT SERVER\63.208.142.90\7778. So just a precaution, to those of you that have ever felt beat-up by theses slime balls, it’s the HACKS. Be for warned.

How do I know this? I go by the name, wideload. I am sure you guys and gals have seen me on your servers from time to time. I recently got a new laptop and used a hack known as “The Bright Skin Hack” for 2 weeks until I was able to find the correct OpenGL patch to make the game brighter. In this 2 week period KILL”EM”ALL!! caught me using this hack and posted screen shots and banned me from all his servers. Now, here is the amusing part. I received the hack directly from 2 of his current teammates, whom are my very good friends. They talked about KILL”EM”ALL!!’s cheating tactics at length and went on to tell me how he used these hacks in other UT mods so that he would be able to be accepted into clans. See he is not a very good player and probably never will be.

Good fragging all and see ya out there. My email is [email address] if you have any questions about these allegations. Peace
Unread 13th April, 2007, 04:33 PM
Holy Shit!!

http://utan.unrealadmin.org/rteam/

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.