You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - General Chat

Unread 17th May, 2010, 01:51 AM
Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeBe View Post
cracks and bots are more the same than you would like to admit, one needs the other to work

so you were banned, and so you should be again, or do you think 1.5 months is too long to ban someone for hacked anticheat?

i don't care.

busy playing game right now.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:00 AM
Killing Spree

Quote:
cracks and bots are more the same than you would like to admit, one needs the other to work

so you were banned, and so you should be again, or do you think 1.5 months is too long to ban someone for hacked anticheat?

Well, I wasn't mixing and matching. If you want to ban me for something that is two months old and hasn't been in my system for awhile, fine you have it your way.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:09 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Well, I wasn't mixing and matching. If you want to ban me for something that is two months old and hasn't been in my system for awhile, fine you have it your way.
fine I will, 1.5 months is nothing, ask me again in 2 years and you might get somewhere, till then Ill ban you everytime I see you like every other cheater
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:11 AM
Killing Spree

Quote:
fine I will, 1.5 months is nothing, ask me again in 2 years and you might get somewhere, till then Ill ban you everytime I see you like every other cheater
lets see how that works
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:16 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
lets see how that works

you are implying you will get around the ban, a typical cheater reply

lets see how that works
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:18 AM
Killing Spree

please.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:19 AM
Killing Spree

not like i come here anyways
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:22 AM
Killing Spree

wasn't expecting to be banned, but I guess its what I get for coming to an all admin place lo'l
Unread 17th May, 2010, 02:40 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
wasn't expecting to be banned, but I guess its what I get for coming to an all admin place lo'l
I didnt mean from these forums, I dont have that power

I just meant from every server I could ban you from

though your reply again seems a typical reply from a cheater
Unread 17th May, 2010, 03:00 AM
Killing Spree

Quote:
I didnt mean from these forums, I dont have that power

I just meant from every server I could ban you from

though your reply again seems a typical reply from a cheater
How do you clasify thats a cheater remark? Because I have an ip changer, or because, I wasn't expecting anything more from here. Well, at least from you that is.

I think it would be best to stop going on forums like Uk they will always come up with something new to get rid of me, the day I entered |uK|'s doors I was the same as I am now. If I had to undo one of the two ( Me having the utpure or me going into uk), I wouldv'e undid the pure. People always told me to stay away from there, they were absolutely right. It changed one log to an on going and on going thing, and I don't think I can control it. So why give a shit anymore. At least, I know which people are the losers, and which people are the true friends.

Mwaha Qwerty <3

I only seen one loser so far, and alot more friends. I mean three losers sorry. After all its just a game, and I don't want to be treated like shit over a keyboard game. So please don't flame at me, I'm getting tired of the same bs and I have way too much anger over me.

I probably don't play on any of your servers, whoever you are, you do have some nerve. My ips right up there if you like, I didn't even bother blocking it because, I know some people would come right after me Scholong_{HoF}, thanks?
Unread 17th May, 2010, 03:25 AM
Killing Spree

tired of fighting over the same thing, especially if its on three or four different forums. I give up, can only fight about something for a couple of hours, not a couple of weeks. Done with the topic, I have been since early April. If anyone has to say something mean just say it in xfire, or here, or wherever else I won't take it personally, and I probably won't read it all, especially if your coming from uk or I do not know you. Goodnite all. Sorry if I caused a trouble here.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 03:35 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
How do you clasify thats a cheater remark? Because I have an ip changer, or because, I wasn't expecting anything more from here. Well, at least from you that is.
the fact that you got what you deserved from 'an all admin place' like this

Quote:
I think it would be best to stop going on forums like Uk they will always come up with something new to get rid of me, the day I entered |uK|'s doors I was the same as I am now. If I had to undo one of the two ( Me having the utpure or me going into uk), I wouldv'e undid the pure. People always told me to stay away from there, they were absolutely right. It changed one log to an on going and on going thing, and I don't think I can control it. So why give a shit anymore. At least, I know which people are the losers, and which people are the true friends.
the losers are the people that cheat at this 11 yr old game, you can count yourself among them

Quote:
I probably don't play on any of your servers, whoever you are, you do have some nerve. My ips right up there if you like, I didn't even bother blocking it because, I know some people would come right after me Scholong_{HoF}, thanks?
and you never will
Unread 17th May, 2010, 07:50 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Find an exsuse to what? I payed again for your guys screw up. First its the "I hacked your server", then the "Your uk Stars", then you twits think a utpure has a bot in it. Leave me the fuck alone.
why are you blaming us? You act as If my server sent you that cracked pure file :s

you didn't pay for anyones mistake but your own and you are here trying to find an excuse? I'm surprised you didn't use your friends excuse of 'i thought it was a mapvote bind' the amount I rolled on that quote was out o this world.

As for qwery, I'd suggest you drop edating, like I said to you before. These men that you call your friends are 25+ and after some jailbait maybe you should realise that already.

Unread 17th May, 2010, 08:34 PM
Forum Newcomer

I can't believe there are people dumb enough in this world to believe Sakura's story.

She has about as much of a chance of having a hacked version of UTPure for any kind of legitimate or even neutral reason as Manny Ramirez has of taking a fringe female post-pregnancy hormonal treatment for "medical reasons" and not to mask steroid use.

And of course she has an "IP changer" to protect her personal freedom of information, right?

Get real.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 08:45 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNY_scarface View Post
why are you blaming us? You act as If my server sent you that cracked pure file :s

you didn't pay for anyones mistake but your own and you are here trying to find an excuse? I'm surprised you didn't use your friends excuse of 'i thought it was a mapvote bind' the amount I rolled on that quote was out o this world.

As for qwery, I'd suggest you drop edating, like I said to you before. These men that you call your friends are 25+ and after some jailbait maybe you should realise that already.
hey go fuck yourself that was uncalled for. She is my friend. So watch your effin mouth.

Maybe your a date rapist hence you know so much about e-dating and everyone's age.. I already saw how you talk out of your ass when it comes to servers administration. I dont need to be dragged into this bs.

Just cuz someone uses or used a cheat doesn't make them a bad person. EVERYONE CHEATED IN at least one game before whether it be unlimited ammo in single player or level/world skipping in Mario. It has no bearing on friendship. Yeah maybe Saku is wrong for what she did. IT DOESN'T MAKE HER A BAD PERSON.

stop being stupid noob with no admin skills, and leave me out of this. Also watch who you insult.

edit: I personally do not like cheats. Doesn't mean im gonna throw a friendship that you seem to believe is not possible in the garbage. We a re all human. we all make mistakes.

edit2: at least have the decency to spell my name correctly
BUNNYTRACK NY

Last edited by qwerty : 17th May, 2010 at 08:48 PM.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 08:56 PM
Forum Newcomer

There's a marked difference between hitting iddqd in doom when I was 12 and using an aimbot. Namely that there were no other people playing doom, iddqd was not against any kind of rules or immoral... as matter of fact, iddqd was put in by the game developers specifically for people such as myself who maybe got bored killing monsters and just wanted to screw around.

Her botting on the uK server doesn't make her a bad person, just exposes her as one that was in hiding.
Unread 17th May, 2010, 08:58 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post

Her botting on the uK server doesn't make her a bad person, just exposes her as one that was in hiding.

agreed. just ban her and get on with life. the name calling and such was unnecessary. (I'm guilty too)
BUNNYTRACK NY
Unread 17th May, 2010, 09:19 PM
Holy Shit!!

Sorry If I offended you ? I didn't mean for anything to be posted directly at you. She did say to me once about being friends with men that are 3x her age and all I did was warn her.

I'm sure she isn't a bad person but if she would just admit it rather than trying to find ways out of it everyone including admin's servers that she hasn't even cheated on would lay off her.

Anyway, I've put it to bed so I have no idea why she posted this here for discussion. The only thing that seemed to have sparked this was basically me posting a log with the same package hash and screenshot which clearly shows a bot. Unfortunately when she was logged screenshots were not working.

Unread 17th May, 2010, 09:20 PM
Godlike

Qwerty are you high dude .......
Unread 17th May, 2010, 09:46 PM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtosX View Post
Qwerty are you high dude .......
Nah..... He wouldn't have gone off like that if he had been high. (unless he does the white drugs then maybe he was)