You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - General Chat

Unread 22nd May, 2007, 01:14 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtSense View Post
LoL Make your mindup

You all talking nuts
WTF do you want with my skins?? mymods ect So we build 5 hours on it you change name and it is yours LooL
Make my mind up in what way?
I already told you in my first post that I ask before using a mod, but that if someone does not ask there is nothing you can do about it. Thoses are the facts and not much you can do or say to change them.
As to changing the name of a mod and claiming authorship, no one has said anything about doing that except you, so why are you even bringing it up?
I think everyone pretty much agrees that taking someone elses work and claiming it as your own is wrong, but no one is suggesting doing that.
Myself, I would not want any of your mods or scripts as you seem a little too young to know what your doing, but the point is, and you still seem to miss it, is if someone uses them there is nothing you can do about it, end of story.
Unread 22nd May, 2007, 02:55 PM
Holy Shit!!

I think SixtSense reached the age of reason a good many years ago. He just likes to be speak out and is probably a bit touchy on the subject since the mods he and his clanmates have made are part of the clan's image.

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.
Unread 22nd May, 2007, 04:25 PM
Killing Spree

Well if the image means what everyone seems to think it does, aka immortality, they shouldn't have anything to worry about, because everyone will know they made it right ?

I know, sometimes it can be fustrating to see similarities between your, & someone elses work, but try explaining how to do some of this stuff to a mob of teenagers with nothing to do.
It's easier to bring the content down to their level than it is to bring them up to the contents level most of the time.
The only thing worse than a mob of teenagers with nothing to do, is a mob of teenagers with nothing to do who think you're hiding somthing from them. *

Summers comming up, next time you get a bunch of "noobs" asking "noob" questions, think about what I said.

Anywho, as promised, the *.int library has a generic *.int generator built in now.

P.S. - Me, me again.

Last edited by Tunaka Sarole : 22nd May, 2007 at 04:29 PM.
Unread 23rd May, 2007, 06:41 AM
Killing Spree

That figures, first day it's up everyone tests it with byte-code only packages. *