You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > Dr. SiN's Mods > Visual UC++

Unread 13th August, 2001, 11:35 AM
2COOL4-U

I get this message a view times, it's quite anoying pressing the OK button all the time, it would be better if you moved it to the list that also displays ucc's output.

I Also have another question: Why does loading the project take so long? In VUC4 it was a lot faster

Sometimes when I try to open/close the WorkSpace, I get the message cannot change visible in OnShow or OnHide

Auto Load Last Opened Project does not work

OK I'll post some more later on
Unread 13th August, 2001, 12:11 PM
2COOL4-U

You get an I/O error 103 when you try to play two sound files in the WorkSpace at the same time, and the sounds load very slow.
Unread 13th August, 2001, 04:57 PM
2COOL4-U

After loading your project file, the external tools don't appear, you'll need to go to Tools -> Configure External Tools first and press the OK button there
Unread 13th August, 2001, 09:17 PM
DrSiN

I get this message a view times, it's quite anoying pressing the OK button all the time, it would be better if you moved it to the list that also displays ucc's output.

What message?

I Also have another question: Why does loading the project take so long? In VUC4 it was a lot faster

I don't see it taking any longer.

Sometimes when I try to open/close the WorkSpace, I get the message cannot change visible in OnShow or OnHide

That's weird.. I'll try and reproduce it

You sure.. works here.
Unread 14th August, 2001, 08:02 AM
2COOL4-U

Sorry, I changed the topic which had the message: Invalid PCX File(PathtoFile) Format Probably 24 bit or higer, it's fustrating to get it a few times, I think this is what slows up the loading progress and ofcourse the loading the sounds takes quite a lot time

I'm sure when I have a project opened, close VUC and then start VUC again I don't see my project opened
Unread 14th August, 2001, 05:25 PM
2COOL4-U

When you have a few modified files and try to close VUC5 you get the message this file has been modified save changes? But you don't see which file, it keeps showing the file you are currently working in
Unread 14th August, 2001, 08:37 PM
2COOL4-U

If I try to import textures and I try to press the import button, it doesn't do anything, I also don't see a preview of the selected texture
Unread 18th August, 2001, 09:17 AM
2COOL4-U

Sometimes the doing really important stuff screen doesn't go away, I still can use VUC normally
Unread 18th August, 2001, 11:53 AM
2COOL4-U

When you don't want to export classes when VUC asks you, you can't open your workspace
Unread 21st August, 2001, 05:15 PM
2COOL4-U

Remove the irritating hint from the Object browser, it's SOOOOOOOO anoying! And set WantTabs to true(If I remember correctly) for the Header Template