You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > General > Suggestions & Comments

Unread 23rd July, 2010, 03:52 AM
Killing Spree

Default SmartBR (?)

I'm not such a good programmer but I came up with what I think is an awesome idea.

We all know and are probably running the SmartCTF mutator. Recently, mostly among the SLV community, many people have been getting more and more penchant for the BombingRun mod (mostly known as 'BR').

The current BR stats provide a simplex information about frags, number of ball killings and number of goals (pic here).

Enriching this information will bring so much more attraction and fun into this great mod.

Currently, watching my stats in a middle of a BR match is pretty worthless. In CTF matches, I personally like F1`ing every now and then in the middle of the game, it brings more action and fun into these matches.

How should it be look like and what additional information should be added are now the least important problems, those extra stats are so needful that it wouldn't be a problem to make them up when necessary.

If there's anyone willing to take that challenge, I'm sure there will be many grateful people here.

Last edited by Wolff : 24th July, 2010 at 12:21 AM.