You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - Linux Specific

Unread 20th July, 2007, 01:15 PM
Rampage

Default UDP port changing problem

I'm running three UT servers from one computer (all on different IPs using the mulithome switch). They all run on port 7777 on their respective IPs, and so far, so good.
The problem is the UDP port. The UDP port does not bind to 7778 on every IP, thus they won't show in UT's Server Favorites (might be the case with the server browser aswell, but that is irrelevant for me at this point, as their all private). One server has the UDP port 7778, which is fine, but the other two uses 7779 and 7780. And even though i stop for example the server using 7779, and restart the 7780 server, it will still not use any other UDP port than 7780.
Now, on to the question. Is it possible to force UT to use port 7778 on the different IPs?
Unread 3rd October, 2007, 04:07 AM
Holy Shit!!

reinstall 451 patch.

also make sure all the processes stopped.. sometimes when ut major crashes in ut there are still processes running from it (linux)and the fresh ut you just started cant use the binded port. So it switches it to a new port