PDA

View Full Version : Nexgen Server Controller

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

0wn m3 pl0x
6th September, 2009, 03:51 PM
i'm having a couple of problems with this.

for starters the mods i put in "map switch" don't stay on if the server is restarted, my server takes AGES to servertravel, which it didn't on asc, and i can't find anything i can do to stop this.

Any help? :x

SoNY_scarface
6th September, 2009, 06:03 PM
New bug, teams will balance, even though they are balanced in numbers over and over again non stop until people stop pressing the team balance button.

This happens on CTF4.

Kapet
15th September, 2009, 06:43 PM
Hi
Where can i find the sourcecode/datas?

0wn m3 pl0x
19th September, 2009, 12:44 PM
nexgen works great, thanks for the help frenchboy >.> (that's his name, not being racist).

Thanks for this, it's great. Bugs happen so i can live with them.

A great server controller.

TSQ
23rd September, 2009, 02:59 PM
I have a request for the next version, anyway to get the Rules to display when someone enters the server. ASC has this option (HUDRules) be nice to see it on Nexgen.

Sp0ngeb0b
23rd September, 2009, 08:52 PM
I'll try to do something like that; even I'm a beginner in uscript but I think it's easy doable :)

Letylove49
24th September, 2009, 04:56 PM
Universal Unreal v1.10 Build 2 (2.74 MB) (for Nexgen 1.10 only)
Universal Unreal v1.09 Build 5 (2.71 MB) (for Nexgen 1.09 only)

Link dead.

the last version is Universal Unrealv1.10 build 5) For correct the bug with the authers version than int.

Sp0ngeb0b
25th September, 2009, 03:27 PM
Nexgen Statistics Viewer 1.03+
Description:
The Nexgen Statistics Viewer is a plugin for the Nexgen server controller that can display the rankings from UTStats websites.
Author: Defrost | Sp0ngeb0b
Released: September 2009
File size: 55.8 KB
Download: HERE (http://www.unrealriders.de/files/NexgenStatsViewer103+.zip)

This is my first experience with USript; I've just tried some things out and then decided to release it.
It adds some new features; read the ChangeLog!

Thanks to Matthew for having a look at the code before the release and thanks for his KeyBind code of UniversalUnreal.

================================================================================
ChangeLog
================================================================================

=== NEXGEN v1.03+ ===============================================================
- Added: Added new command (!rankings) to view the stats.
- Added: Option to create a KeyBind on Client (F8) to view the stats.

=== NEXGEN v1.02 ===============================================================
- Changed: Stats will be visible for 8 seconds instead of 6.
- Added: Support for other mods to check if the stats are shown.

=== NEXGEN v1.01 ===============================================================
- Changed: Stats will now automatically disappear after 6 seconds if the game is in progress.
- Added: New command (!nscstats) to view the stats.

=== NEXGEN v1.00 ===============================================================
- Misc: First public release version of the Nexgen Statistics Viewer Plugin.

Note:
Admins can decide if they want to use the KeyBind feature; there's a new option in the Control Panel.

Max]I[muS-X
2nd October, 2009, 07:50 AM
Hey, just had a request for the next update of NexGen. I LOVE this mod! I'm using it for my server, but there's just one issue I have with it, and that is that it doesn't support warm-up mode. I am part of a competitive community of TDM weapons players, and sometimes it takes a few minutes (or more) to start a pick-up game these days. Warm-Up mode is basically a must have. Is there any way to integrate NexGen with warmup mode?

Also, I noticed the mapvote option, and I have tried the last updated version of HUT and saw that they have a pretty cool custom mapvote built in to the design. Does NexGen have a similar feature, or is it made to be used with alternative mapvotes, like mapvotela13? I have tried looking for a built-in mapvote but can't find one.

Sp0ngeb0b
2nd October, 2009, 01:43 PM
No, there's no included mapvote atm. It can be build though; would be a nice thing for a plugin.

I'm not sure if Defrost is still workin on Nexgen; but it's open source, so everyone could modify it.

TSQ
14th October, 2009, 12:06 AM
I have a question about the player slots. I'm running a 20 player server do I subtract the number of vip and admin slots to equal 20 slots?

The server is scanning with 29 slots and is being shut down due to server violations.

Here is what I have...

playerSlots=20
vipSlots=6
adminSlots=3
spectatorSlots=3

Also whenever a player enters the server as a spectator the server freezes (lags out) for a few seconds.

TSQ
15th October, 2009, 05:32 PM
It would be nice if you could add an AutoBalance feature like what ASC had to the next version.

back4more
16th October, 2009, 03:40 AM
hey Defrost , maybe in a future release you could add extra features for Bot control (difficulty settings) as well as normal/hardc0re/turbo modes to the Match controller :D along with gravity/speed settings :D

Also...
prolly a big ask , but is it possible to have a plugin that allows server-admins to edit/change server files on the fly. perhaps have a settings box for ftp acct/details that supports ssh port 22 as well as windows 21. ^_^ lol maybe a ut99ftp.plg that will allow the editing of server-files as well as upload/download capability ...not goin to happen lol but would be nice to be able to tweak all ini's from within the game console :P

ahh well only suggestions , Iam actively using Nexgen and have been using it since version 1.07. Keep up the good work

LeeBe
28th October, 2009, 10:24 PM
anyone know why I cannot get the Map Switch tab to show for any level admin?

Sp0ngeb0b
28th October, 2009, 10:53 PM
It should be visible for every admin-type which has the match controller right

LeeBe
29th October, 2009, 05:46 PM
It should be visible for every admin-type which has the match controller right

yep thats what I thought :) but its not there :? it should be next to the 'Match Setup' tab

http://3urotrash.ukgame.co.uk/Shot0151.jpg

http://3urotrash.ukgame.co.uk/Shot0152.jpg

Sp0ngeb0b
29th October, 2009, 05:59 PM
Did you enabled it in nexgenX? :D

LeeBe
29th October, 2009, 06:49 PM
Did you enabled it in nexgenX? :D

n1 m8 that sorted it, I didnt have NexgenX on the server :)

TSQ
3rd November, 2009, 10:55 PM
My server has been crashing lately and then not restarting. The response I got from gameservers is...

It currently seems to be stuck in a crash loop after the 'Nexgen' controller is activated:

Has anybody had this problem?

Max]I[muS-X
5th November, 2009, 01:35 AM
Well I edited the source and now NexGen works with warmup mode, but I have a new problem, one which has been addressed by Kapet in previous posts but surprisingly by nobody else.

Team Damage appears to be a permanent feature with NexGen 1.10. Even if Friendly Fire is set to 100% and all the TeamKillProtect options set to 0, it still will not allow team damage to a HUMAN player. A bot it does... I'm going to guess the problem would be easily fixable, but I haven't found in the code where the problem is. Perhaps the author would have a better idea? I just want to make my own private modification so if you can just tell me where to fix it that would be great. This is a big issue because in TDM pugs FF is mandatory, and people won't play there if it is turned off. Looking forward to NexGen 1.11.

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it.

Sp0ngeb0b
6th November, 2009, 06:27 PM
NexgenHelpPlugin 1.01
Description:
It adds a new tab called 'Help' into Nexgen. Nexgen commands; Keybinds; UU (UniversalUnreal) commands and buttons for Online Help can be displayed there.
Author: Sp0ngeb0b
Released: November 2009
File size: 33KB
Download: HERE (http://www.unrealriders.de/files/NexgenHelpPlugin101.zip)
Preview:

http://www.unrealriders.de/files/HelpPlugin.jpg (http://www.unrealriders.de/files/HelpPlugin.jpg)
========================================================
http://www.unrealriders.de/files/settings.jpg (http://www.unrealriders.de/files/settings.jpg)

This version adds some new features to the plugin. Like I said before, I created the plugin mainly for getting into UScript, it can be still usefull though.

Changelog:
=== NEXGENHELPPLUGIN v1.01 =====================================================
- Added: In-Game options for ServerAdmins are now avaible.
- Added: Option to display only specific regions of the HelpTab.
- Added: KeyBinds are now checked on the client's config and the region will
now display the specific key for the speficic command.
- Removed: From now on there are only 3 buttons, not 4.

=== NEXGENHELPPLUGIN v1.00 =====================================================
- Misc: First public release of the Nexgen Help Plugin.

Configuration
enableKeyBindregion=True
enableUUregion=True
enableButtonregion=True
buttonHeader=Online Help
Button1=Button1 Text
Button2=Button2 Text
Button3=Button3 Text
url1=start http://www.example.org
url2=start http://www.example.net
url3=start http://www.example.com
command1a=!nscstats
command1b=(View the ServerRankings)
command2a=
command2b=
command3a=
command3b=
keybindtext1=Suicide
keybindtext2=Toogle SmartCTF Stats on/off
keybindtext3=Toogle UUHud on/off
bindCommand[0]=suicide
bindCommand[1]=mutate smartctf showstats
bindCommand[2]=mutate universalunreal togglehud

Explanation:

enableHelpTab = Show the Help-tab?

enableKeyBindregion = Whether to display the KeyBind region.

enableUUregion = Whether to display the UniversalUnreal region.

enableButtonregion = Whether to display the Button region.

buttonHeader = The Head-Line of the Button region.

Button[x] = Here you can enter the text which will be visible on the
button. Leave it empty and the button will be disabled.

url[x] = This is the console command the client does when a button
is pushed.
If you want it to open a page, use the
'start http://..' command. DO NOT remove the http!
You can also perform other client commands like
'open unreal://..'(This would send the player to a server)

command[x]a = This will modifiy the command region. Only add the
command itself here! (e.g. !test)

command[x]b = Here goes the explanation for the command.
(e.g. '(Testing)')

keybindtext[x] = Add the explanation for the keybind here.

bindCommand[x] = This is the command of the keybind. Example:
'suicide'
'MUTATE BDBMAPVOTE VOTEMENU'
More can be found in your User.ini

Defrost
7th November, 2009, 12:31 AM
Sorry I haven't posted anything here sooner. I've been very busy lately so I have not been working on anything UT related. I'm not sure whether I will continue the development of Nexgen, so don't expect a new release. Maybe I will continue it's development in the future, but chances are small. Since I was working on Nexgen 1.11 a while back, but never had the time to finish it, I will now publish the updates so far. Do not consider this an official release of version 1.11. If you want to compile the code and run it on your server, please do not name it Nexgen111 (to prevent package mismatches). Name it like whatever you want like NSC1132 (latest revision) or something. I will NOT provide any support, so don't bother asking me how to compile/run it.

The source code can be downloaded here:
http://zeropoint2.student.utwente.nl/ut/Nexgen111_src_rev_1132.zip

Changes:
- Fixed: Color codes not stripped from Nexgen messages if HUD extensions are disabled.
- Fixed: Friendly fire scale setting not working even if team kill damage protect is disabled.
- Fixed: Failed to load texture CountryFlags2.xx warnings in client side log.
- Changed: Team kill damage protector will no longer protect enemy damage.

SoNY_scarface
7th November, 2009, 01:53 AM
Is anyone able to fix the problem with AKALogV20K (Nexgen AKA plugin) giving spectators guns please?

Sp0ngeb0b
7th November, 2009, 09:23 AM
Sad to hear Defrost, but thanks for all your great work! Good luck in the future for you!

qwerty
8th November, 2009, 07:34 AM
Sad to hear Defrost, but thanks for all your great work! Good luck in the future for you!

:thumbup:

Killerbee
20th November, 2009, 04:50 PM
Defrost thnx so far, i hope u ever find the time again,Sp0ngeb0b
thnx for this plugin, and gl with other development

Sp0ngeb0b
20th November, 2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks, I will see what I can do in future. I still need to learn a lot :)

Killerbee
21st November, 2009, 09:26 PM
hi, Sp0ngeb0b,

i use that plugin u developed, still have one question about the Button
/url section.
My idea was to add all my servers to that part, after i noticed that
there are only 3 fields allowed to use.
Why did u made it this way? if it can be changed to max button/url
it would be very great!!:P
u would do my and my players, and i gues all others a great favor with it!

cu!

KB

Sp0ngeb0b
21st November, 2009, 10:51 PM
If i have understood you correctly, you want again 4 buttons instead of the 3? :)

Or the whole right half for the buttons?

Killerbee
23rd November, 2009, 01:25 AM
if i do not asked to much if possible 10 button/urls?
on that way i can display all my servers.. that would be awesome:D
u can checkout it on unreal://81.68.211.23:7777
there's one of the servers runnin with ure plugin installed :thumbup:

Sp0ngeb0b
23rd November, 2009, 01:51 PM
I could do that, but I'm not sure if this is the right place for your request.

I cold create a special plugin for you, containing a new tab (called however you like) and then A page with modifyable buttons.

But why dont you just use THIS (http://ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Admin/NexGen/Plugins/&file=ServerAffiliates104.zip)

(I've just seen that there's a missing .ini file in that package, download THIS (http://ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Admin/NexGen/Plugins/&file=ServerAffiliates103.zip) and copy the .ini file)

Killerbee
23rd November, 2009, 04:31 PM
Hi Sp0ngeb0b,

GREAT!, yeah i knew that plugin also but, Defrost told me a few years
ago that there would be a kinda "public" release of it...and u linked
that to me... this is EXACT what i needed.

so now i can restyle ure plugin again (to "normal").

enough to do but as said NICE WORK!

thnx so much

KB

Killerbee
24th November, 2009, 10:08 AM
i had last night an error, on my DM server we where playing with 4 persons
and in the last minutes, of the game the server crashed "for as it looks in my
eyes for NO reason"
I changed last saterday there the cfg with NexgenHelpPlugin101, i dont know
if it has to do with it. also here's my serverlog i hope that someone can sat what went wrong.

ScriptLog: [ChatLog][2009-11-23 21:34][Event]: Polfromork was ripped to shreds by Foeke.nl's Flak Cannon.
Critical: UPackageMap::GetClassNetCache
Critical: Class Nexgen110.NexgenHTTPClient
Critical: UActorChannel::SetChannelActor
Critical: UpdateRelevant
Critical: ULevel::ServerTickClient
Critical: ULevel::TickNetServer
Critical: UpdateNetServer
Critical: ULevel::Tick
Critical: (NetMode=1)
Critical: TickLevel
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: MainLoop
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 11/23/09 21:34:40

thnx

KB

Sp0ngeb0b
24th November, 2009, 02:02 PM
I never had a crash with the plugin, and I dunno how it could cause one.

Critical: Class Nexgen110.NexgenHTTPClient

Seems for me like a Nexgen issue.

SoNY_scarface
24th November, 2009, 10:02 PM
The affiliates mod uses http. You should take it off if it is causing problems.

Killerbee
27th November, 2009, 12:44 AM
ow... well i have that Affiliates now on for a few days and i dont have any probs.

that errormessage, i had before i installed the plugin maybe something else was wrong..

Let's see what happens, i memo problems here if they apear with the Afiliates

l8r

Killerbee
3rd December, 2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah that would be a good idea, is there any other way how to disable that peeps?

Is anyone able to fix the problem with AKALogV20K (Nexgen AKA plugin) giving spectators guns please?

Letylove49
5th December, 2009, 01:58 AM
Bug UTPure Tournament mod and Nexgen solved

On Nexgen.ini :
enableNexgenStartControl=False
enableMatchBootControl=False

To let Pure Controle the Game and not Nexgen

Toni
19th December, 2009, 11:48 PM
Sorry I haven't posted anything here sooner. I've been very busy lately so I have not been working on anything UT related. I'm not sure whether I will continue the development of Nexgen, so don't expect a new release. Maybe I will continue it's development in the future, but chances are small. Since I was working on Nexgen 1.11 a while back, but never had the time to finish it, I will now publish the updates so far. Do not consider this an official release of version 1.11. If you want to compile the code and run it on your server, please do not name it Nexgen111 (to prevent package mismatches). Name it like whatever you want like NSC1132 (latest revision) or something. I will NOT provide any support, so don't bother asking me how to compile/run it.

The source code can be downloaded here:
http://zeropoint2.student.utwente.nl/ut/Nexgen111_src_rev_1132.zip

Changes:
- Fixed: Color codes not stripped from Nexgen messages if HUD extensions are disabled.
- Fixed: Friendly fire scale setting not working even if team kill damage protect is disabled.

Can some one finish this release? I have downloaded it but I have no idea what to do with the files... :redface:

I want to have friendly fire on my server but that does not work with nexgen110, so please anyone, finish this one pleaseee!

Thank u very much!

Defrost
23rd December, 2009, 05:51 PM
There will be an official release of Nexgen111 shortly, because of a critical security issue that is fixed.

fidelito
23rd December, 2009, 10:48 PM
is this possible in the other release to add a 'Force Start' Button in 'Match Control' like there are in ASC?

I know we can force match start to go in server setting and put the number exactly of players but i think the Force Start button in Match Control will be very better and very easy.

Defrost
24th December, 2009, 11:54 AM
I won't add it in version 1.11. Maybe if there will be a version 1.12

Defrost
24th December, 2009, 01:05 PM
Nexgen 1.11 is released. Since it contains a fix for a critical security issue it is recommended to upgrade a.s.a.p. You can download the last version in the first post of this topic. Click here to go there now. (http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26835)

Don't forget to upgrade the plugins as well.

Changes:

- Fixed: Exploit that could crash the server.

Killerbee
24th December, 2009, 02:41 PM
Whoomp there it is, although a Merry Xmas Defrost, thnx for picking this
so quick up!

Killerbee
24th December, 2009, 03:39 PM
:(

it seems that there's something wrong, it seems that after the upgrade some component still search for version 1.10... i will post serverlog here.

NSC: [NSC-SYS] Loading Nexgen core controller 1.11 build 1133...
NSC: [NSC-SYS] Loading Nexgen extension pack 1.11 build 1041...
ScriptWarning: SAMain DM-1on1-DavidM2.SAMain0 (Function Nexgen110.NexgenPlugin.PreBeginPlay:0062) CRITICAL EXCEPTION, Nexgen controller not detected.
NSC: [NSC-SYS] Loading Nexgen stats viewer 1.04 build 1013...
ScriptWarning: NHPMain DM-1on1-DavidM2.NHPMain0 (Function Nexgen110.NexgenPlugin.PreBeginPlay:0062) CRITICAL EXCEPTION, Nexgen controller not detected.
ScriptWarning: UniversalUnreal DM-1on1-DavidM2.UniversalUnreal0 (Function Nexgen110.NexgenPlugin.PreBeginPlay:0062) CRITICAL EXCEPTION, Nexgen controller not detected.

here's the startup section nexgen of my unrealtournament.ini

ServerActors=Nexgen111.NexgenActor
ServerActors=NexgenX111.NexgenX
ServerActors=ServerAffiliates104.SAMain
ServerActors=NexgenStatsViewer104.NSVMain
ServerActors=NexgenHelpPlugin101.NHPMain
ServerActors=UniversalUnreal110-Build5.UniversalUnreal
ServerPackages=NexgenStatsViewer104
ServerPackages=NexgenCC
ServerPackages=Nexgen111
ServerPackages=NexgenX111
ServerPackages=NexgenHelpPlugin101

Defrost
24th December, 2009, 03:59 PM
Like I said: don't forget to upgrade the plugins.

You are using plugins that were compiled for Nexgen110. Those will not work with Nexgen111.

Sp0ngeb0b
24th December, 2009, 04:02 PM
Help Plugin will be updated soon.

Sp0ngeb0b
24th December, 2009, 04:35 PM
NexgenHelpPlugin 1.02 For Nexgen 1.11 only!
Description:
It adds a new tab called 'Help' into Nexgen. Nexgen commands; Keybinds; UU (UniversalUnreal) commands and buttons for Online Help can be displayed there.
Author: Sp0ngeb0b
Released: December 2009
File size: 34KB
Download: HERE (http://www.unrealriders.de/files/NexgenHelpPlugin102.zip)

ChangeLog:
=== NEXGENHELPPLUGIN v1.02 =====================================================
- Misc: Compatible with Nexgen 1.11
- Fixed: Accessed None
- Changed: More detailed Command-settings

Make sure to read the Readme!

Killerbee
24th December, 2009, 06:04 PM
gues Unreal Universe plugin need also to be updated, will PM Matthew.

thx for ure response. :thumbup:

Matthew
24th December, 2009, 06:29 PM
Universal Unreal might be a couple of days, I've got to figure out this crashing issue that UU has with ONP

Killerbee
24th December, 2009, 06:50 PM
Like I said: don't forget to upgrade the plugins.

You are using plugins that were compiled for Nexgen110. Those will not work with Nexgen111.

oke i upgraded the Nexgenhelplugin, Matthew takes care about the UU1.11
Defrost only one thing left the ServerAffiliates104, i got one error on that
I like that mod, can u make that also compatible with 1.11?

fidelito
25th December, 2009, 12:39 AM
hey all!

When i try to put the server password directly in the Nexgen.ini, it does not work on the server.
it work only if i put the pass in the game.

We cant put the password in the nexgen.ini like in ASC.ini?

Other thing:
The No change Name is a good thing but i think it will be better if it can work like the ZSZNameLock, because with the No change name with Nexgen if i disconnect restart my UT and change my name when i come back in the server with my new name it dont work, the server keep my first name.
with the ZSZNameLock during the game you cant change your name but if you disconnect change your name and reconnect it work very well.

And like i have asked on the top a Force Start button in Match control will be good too.

fidelito
27th December, 2009, 12:21 AM
Find 2 other issues

TeamKillAttempt message dont appear when using BunnyFooFoo mod in same time.

Separate by tag have a bug if you are Blue and you want your other member became blue i put our tag in case2 after i click separate by tag and we all became in Red.

But it Work well if you want be Red.

SoNY_scarface
27th December, 2009, 06:25 PM
This new version crashes my server after like 15 minutes of gameplay...

Matthew
28th December, 2009, 12:45 AM
Logs, please

SoNY_scarface
28th December, 2009, 09:11 PM
It leaves nothing on the logs. All that happens is, the server starts to lag a bit and then it just crashes with auto reboot...

I'm running a dedicated box on ubuntu 8 if that helps? I will try to find some logs. This happened twice before I downgraded back to 110.

Matthew
30th December, 2009, 12:48 AM
Universal Unreal has been updated for compatibility with Nexgen 1.11

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29686

SoNY_scarface
30th December, 2009, 05:41 AM
Universal Unreal has been updated for compatibility with Nexgen 1.11

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29686

Matt, did you get my pm regarding the crash exploit within UU? I sent it a while back.

Matthew
30th December, 2009, 05:42 AM
Matt, did you get my pm regarding the crash exploit within UU? I sent it a while back.

I forgot about that :S

Don't worry, another release will be coming out fairly soon.

Letylove49
30th December, 2009, 04:57 PM
the zp don't work on my server but work on snipermania. i would like know how solve this where is the error in my config ? i dont' know what.

[Nexgen111.NexgenConfigExt]
bInstalled=True
lastInstalledVersion=111
serverKey=***********************
isNexgenBoot=False
isAdminReboot=False
configEncryptionKeys[0]=***********
configEncryptionKeys[1]=-*********
configEncryptionKeys[2]=*********
configCodeSchemes[0]==,*************
configCodeSchemes[1]=*************
configCodeSchemes[2]=********************
ServerName=zp| FR Team -]L'k[- Insta*Sniper*NW*MonsterHunt
ShortName=UT Server
AdminName=-**********
AdminEmail=**************
enableUplink=False
playerSlots=12
vipSlots=0
adminSlots=0
spectatorSlots=2
MOTDLine[0]=
MOTDLine[1]=
MOTDLine[2]=
MOTDLine[3]=
variablePlayerSlots=True
autoUpdateBans=True
removeExpiredBans=False
waitTime=0
StartTime=0
autoReconnectTime=0
maxIdleTime=0
maxIdleTimeCP=0
spawnProtectionTime=0
teamKillDamageProtectionTime=0
teamKillPushProtectionTime=0
broadcastTeamKillAttempts=False
allowTeamSwitch=True
allowTeamBalance=True
allowNameChange=True
autoDisableMatchTime=0
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[0]=Botpack.Translocator,PS
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[1]=Botpack.SniperRifle,S
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[2]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[3]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[4]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[5]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[6]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[7]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[8]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[9]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[10]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[11]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[12]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[13]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[14]=
spawnProtectExcludeWeapons[15]=
restoreScoreOnTeamSwitch=True
enableNexgenStartControl=False
broadcastAdminActions=True
autoRegisterServer=True
useNexgenHUD=True
logEvents=False
logSystemMessages=False
logChatMessages=False
logPrivateMessages=False
logAdminActions=False
logToConsole=True
logToFile=False
LogPath=../Logs
logFileExtension=log
logFileNameFormat=nsc_%Y_%m_%d_%H_%i_%s
logFileTimeStampFormat=[%d/%m/%Y %H:%i:%s]
sendPrivateMessagesToMsgSpecs=False
enableBootControl=False
restartOnLastGame=True
bootGameType=
bootMapPrefix=
bootMutators=
bootOptions=
bootCommands=
lastServerURL=DM-Airplane.unr?Name=Player?Class=Botpack.TMale2?Team=1?skin=SoldierSkins.blkt?Face=SoldierSkins.Othello?game=Botpack.DeathMatchPlus?MaxPlayers=12?mutator=MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote
matchModeActivated=False
matchesToPlay=5
currentMatch=1
serverPassword=
spectatorsNeedPassword=True
muteSpectatorsDuringMatch=True
enableMatchBootControl=False
matchAutoLockTeams=True
matchAutoPause=False
matchAutoSeparate=False
tagsToSeparate[0]=
tagsToSeparate[1]=
tagsToSeparate[2]=
tagsToSeparate[3]=
atTypeName[0]=<Default>
atTypeName[1]=VIP
atTypeName[2]=Level 3 Admin
atTypeName[3]=Level 4 Admin
atTypeName[4]=Level 5 Admin
atTypeName[5]=Level 6 Admin
atTypeName[6]=Level 7 Admin
atTypeName[7]=Hidden Admin
atTypeName[8]=
atTypeName[9]=
atRights[0]=A
atRights[1]=A,B
atRights[2]=A,B,C,D,F
atRights[3]=A,B,C,D,F,G
atRights[4]=A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,K
atRights[5]=A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,K,L
atRights[6]=A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L
atRights[7]=A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,K,M
atRights[8]=
atRights[9]=
atTitle[0]=Player
atTitle[1]=
atTitle[2]=L3 Admin
atTitle[3]=L4 Admin
atTitle[4]=L5 Admin
atTitle[5]=L6 Admin
atTitle[6]=L7 Admin
atTitle[7]=
atTitle[8]=
atTitle[9]=

[NexgenX111.NexgenXConfigExt]
lastInstalledVersion=111
enableOverlaySkin=False
enableMapSwitch=True
enableStartAnnouncer=False
enableAntiSpam=False
enableClientIDAKALog=True
checkForUpdates=True
disableUTAntiSpam=False
enablePerformanceOptimizer=False
enableFullServerRedirect=False
fullServerRedirectMsg=The server you have tried to enter has no more player slots available. You can try again in a few minutes or reconnect immediately as a spectator. If you wish to play immediately you can connect to one of the alternate servers.
enableAutoRedirect=False
enableTagProtection=False

ServerActors=ActorCLP.ActorCLP
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=SuperWebAdmin.SWAServer
ServerActors=SemiAdmin.SemiAdminSA
ServerActors=IpToCountry.LinkActor
ServerActors=HostnameBan.HostnameBan
ServerActors=AnthCheckerS_v138.ACActor
ServerActors=NPLoader_v13c.NPLActor
ServerActors=UTDCv21.SMain
ServerActors=UTDCAMv12.SMain
ServerActors=UTPureRC7E.UTPureSA
ServerActors=AKAv20kLog_X103.ServerActor
ServerActors=VSK-Message.ServerAdds
ServerActors=Nexgen111.NexgenActor
ServerActors=NexgenX111.NexgenX
ServerActors=NexgenHelpPlugin102.NHPMain
ServerActors=UniversalUnreal111-Build1.UniversalUnreal
ServerPackages=NPLoader_v13c
ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLU_v13c
ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLD_v13c
ServerPackages=UTDCPlusv12T
ServerPackages=IUTDCv12
ServerPackages=UTDCv21
ServerPackages=UTDCv21dll
ServerPackages=UTPureRC7E
ServerPackages=ZPPure7E
ServerPackages=BP1Handler7E
ServerPackages=BP4Handler7E
ServerPackages=SmartCTF_4E
ServerPackages=IpToCountry_AOL
ServerPackages=CountryFlags2
ServerPackages=SoldierSkins
ServerPackages=CommandoSkins
ServerPackages=FCommandoSkins
ServerPackages=SGirlSkins
ServerPackages=BossSkins
ServerPackages=Botpack
ServerPackages=MapVoteLA13
ServerPackages=MultiMesh
ServerPackages=Relics
ServerPackages=epicCustomModels
ServerPackages=TCowMeshSkins
ServerPackages=TNaliMeshSkins
ServerPackages=SkeletalChars
ServerPackages=AnthCheckerC_v138
ServerPackages=MonsterHunt
ServerPackages=UTJMH29
ServerPackages=dfb_Translocator
ServerPackages=PubliciseScore
ServerPackages=LKFlags
ServerPackages=BDBMapVote304
ServerPackages=Nexgen111
ServerPackages=NexgenX111
ServerPackages=NexgenCC
ServerPackages=NexgenHelpPlugin102
ServerPackages=UniversalUnreal111-Build1
ServerPackages=UniversalUnreal_CredManager

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="iCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7E.AccuGib,SmartCTF_4E.SmartCTF,PubliciseScore.PubliciseScore,LKFlags.LKFlags",Settings="GoalTeamScore=7.000000,TimeLimit=15,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=True,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MinPlayers=2,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=False,bUseTranslocator=True")

[UTPureRC7E.UTPure]
bUTPureEnabled=True
Advertise=1
AdvertiseMsg=1
bAllowCenterView=False
CenterViewDelay=1.000000
bAllowBehindView=False
TrackFOV=0
bAllowMultiWeapon=False
bFastTeams=True
bUseClickboard=True
MinClientRate=10000
bAdvancedTeamSay=True
bHitSounds=True
bTeamHitSounds=False
ForceSettingsLevel=2
bNoLockdown=True
bWarmup=False
bCoaches=False
bAutoPause=True
ForceModels=0
ImprovedHUD=1
bDelayedPickupSpawn=False
PlayerPacks[0]=BP1
PlayerPacks[1]=BP4
PlayerPacks[2]=
PlayerPacks[3]=
PlayerPacks[4]=
PlayerPacks[5]=
PlayerPacks[6]=
PlayerPacks[7]=
bTellSpectators=False

[AnthCheckerS_v138.ACActor]
bKickUnknown=False
bBroadCastJoin=True
bBroadCastIPs=False
bSelfCheck=False
bPureCheck=True
bSkinCheck=True
bEUTCheck=False
bSoundCheck=False
bShowConsoleMessages=True
bGUIDCheck=False
TimeOut=150.000000
bReportCheats=True
bReceiveUpdates=True
Packages[0]=
Packages[1]=
Packages[2]=
Packages[3]=
Packages[4]=
Packages[5]=
Packages[6]=
Packages[7]=
Packages[8]=
Packages[9]=
LogPrefix=
LogPath=

[Engine.GameInfo]
bLowGore=False
bVeryLowGore=False
bMuteSpectators=False
bNoCheating=True
bAllowFOV=False
bExternalBatcher=False
AutoAim=0.930000
GameSpeed=1.000000
MaxSpectators=2
AdminPassword=*****
GamePassword=
MaxPlayers=12
ServerLogName=server.log
bLocalLog=True
bWorldLog=False
bBatchLocal=False
DemoBuild=0
DemoHasTuts=0
PlayerViewDelay=1.000000
PlayerSpeechDelay=0.300000
PlayerTauntDelay=2.000000
bLogAdminActions=False
LoginDelaySeconds=0.000000
MaxLoginAttempts=0
ActionToTake=DO_Nothing

[Botpack.CTFGame]
bUseTranslocator=True
bCoopWeaponMode=False
GoalTeamScore=7.000000
bNoTeamChanges=False
FriendlyFireScale=0.000000
MaxTeams=2
MaxTeamSize=4
FragLimit=0
TimeLimit=15
bMultiWeaponStay=True
bForceRespawn=False
MaxCommanders=2
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=True
bClassicDeathMessages=False
MinFOV=80.000000
MaxFOV=130.000000
MaxNameChanges=0

[Botpack.DeathMatchPlus]
bNoviceMode=True
bHardCoreMode=True
bUseTranslocator=True
bCoopWeaponMode=False
MinPlayers=2
AirControl=0.350000
bChangeLevels=True
bMegaSpeed=False
bAltScoring=False
bTournament=False
NetWait=17
RestartWait=15
InitialBots=0
FragLimit=40
TimeLimit=15
bMultiWeaponStay=True
bForceRespawn=False
MaxCommanders=0
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bClassicDeathMessages=False
MinFOV=80.000000
MaxFOV=130.000000
MaxNameChanges=0

{WINGS}TR30
2nd January, 2010, 07:00 AM
Just wanted to say it works great.

Letylove49
2nd January, 2010, 12:49 PM
yes after have underdstant why the zp doesn't work and correct the setting on mapvotela and put the serverpacages zp at the bottom of the list that work perfect.

qwerty
3rd January, 2010, 05:51 PM
Works Great!!

Sp0ngeb0b
3rd January, 2010, 06:57 PM
Btw guys, i think that this gets more and more unorganized, what about a sub-forum for the Nexgen Server Controller? It would be clear what plugins exists, and other requests/issue gets sorted.

(I reported this post, let's see if an admin can do it :) )

face
3rd January, 2010, 07:56 PM
After updating server crashes a lot or some still is doing it.

here what is does before crash.

appError called:
TMale1 CTF-BT-Eazy_To_Cap.TMale31 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.AdjustHitLocation:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
FFrame::Serialize
UObject::ProcessEvent
(i4G_SuperShockRifle CTF-BT-Eazy_To_Cap.i4G_SuperShockRifle166, Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.NormalFire.AnimEnd)
AActor::Tick
TickAllActors
ULevel::Tick
(NetMode=1)
TickLevel
UGameEngine::Tick
UpdateWorld
UServerCommandlet::Main
TMale1 CTF-BT-Eazy_To_Cap.TMale31 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.AdjustHitLocation:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (i4G_SuperShockRifle CTF-BT-Eazy_To_Cap.i4G_SuperShockRifle166, Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.NormalFire.AnimEnd) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=1) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- UServerCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down

Anyone else have this problem?
This also happend with the previous version but that was caused by spectaters quering the httpclient and that way they could crash the server.

In this version that should be fixed and now i got these crashes.

face
4th January, 2010, 02:21 AM
Thx for the pm killerbee, in the new version its fixed but now i got these crashes as posted above.I dunno if they are done by a person but it looks like it.

Maybe someone else have these crashes? with 1.10 i did not have this unless someone did it with the http exploit.

Sp0ngeb0b
4th January, 2010, 11:10 AM
I'll have a look at my logs if they are some .tmp log files (which always means CRASH) :D

Wormbo
4th January, 2010, 12:10 PM
You know, you guys could just make new threads in the general UT section (http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102) for each new issue. One issue -> one thread. You could prefix your new thread's title with [Nexgen] if you like to make it stand out against other topics, but I guess an otherwise obvious thread title will do the job just as nicely.

Sp0ngeb0b
4th January, 2010, 03:42 PM
okay, thanks for the reponse ;)

Killerbee
4th January, 2010, 05:58 PM
thread one is made :)

TSQ
5th January, 2010, 11:02 PM
Hi, i've been using Nexgen1.10 with no problems and was going to upgrade to the Nexgen 1.11 but reading people are having crash issues so should I just wait for the next version or is this stable depending on your settings?

Toni
5th January, 2010, 11:04 PM
I also was using NexGen1.10, upgraded to 1.11 and works great! Thanks for the effort!

Sp0ngeb0b
5th January, 2010, 11:05 PM
No crashs on my server, stable version :)

Defrost
5th January, 2010, 11:18 PM
This version is stable. The crashs people have been reporting are not caused by Nexgen.

TSQ
5th January, 2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks guys for the quick response, loading Nexgen 1.11 now :)

face
6th January, 2010, 06:15 PM
This version is stable. The crashs people have been reporting are not caused by Nexgen.

Sorry i do not agree.
I had totaly no crashes with 1.10 and now i got crashes randomly sometimes 3 in 1 min then 1 in a day or in 2 days.

Already posted one here another example.

appError called:
TFemale1 CTF-BT-Aurignal_FIX.TFemale115 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.AdjustHitLocation:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected
UObject::ProcessEvent
(i4G_SuperShockRifle CTF-BT-Aurignal_FIX.i4G_SuperShockRifle466, Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.NormalFire.AnimEnd)
AActor::Tick
TickAllActors
ULevel::Tick
(NetMode=1)
TickLevel
UGameEngine::Tick
UpdateWorld
UServerCommandlet::Main
TFemale1 CTF-BT-Aurignal_FIX.TFemale115 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.AdjustHitLocation:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (i4G_SuperShockRifle CTF-BT-Aurignal_FIX.i4G_SuperShockRifle466, Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.NormalFire.AnimEnd) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=1) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- UServerCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error
Exiting.

its not on 1 map but randomly.

Defrost
6th January, 2010, 09:17 PM
Have you tried reverting back to Nexgen1.10 to see if this solves the problem?

Judging from the log it doesn't look like it's being caused by Nexgen. It looks more like there is a problem with the mod containing the i4G_SuperShockRifle.

SC]-[LO]\[G_{HoF}
6th January, 2010, 09:38 PM
Seems pretty stable to me so far. I have V111 installed on most of our servers now. The game servers we have that do crash periodically cause of unstable mods don't crash anymore than usual. Good job Defrost.

Letylove49
6th January, 2010, 10:53 PM
Hi Defrost

When I change an option such as Messages Flash, I must re-enable this option each change maps and I see this bug with all options such as displaying the table and the time remaining to play.

I run a test with an installation of UT in English (Int) and That working Perfect.
So this is the one incompatibility with FRT version of UT

Look with Matthews if he still has his version Frt.

face
7th January, 2010, 11:58 AM
Have you tried reverting back to Nexgen1.10 to see if this solves the problem?

Judging from the log it doesn't look like it's being caused by Nexgen. It looks more like there is a problem with the mod containing the i4G_SuperShockRifle.

Yep i changed 1 server back to 1.10 kept spectators out so they can not crash it with the http bug and it runs without a crash for almost 2 days now.

I knew you would ask this thats why i change 1 back 2 days ago to see if it is nexgen.

Sofar my conclusion is that 1.10 works better for me then 1.11.

Defrost
7th January, 2010, 01:03 PM
I see you've switched back to 1.11. Please leave 1.10 running for at least 5 days to be absolutely certain this is related to Nexgen 1.11. I'm very very busy and don't like wasting my time investigating a crash which may turn out to be unrelated to Nexgen.

face
8th January, 2010, 03:05 PM
ill just wait till other have searched there logs for same kind of crash.

SoNY_scarface
8th January, 2010, 03:08 PM
I have the same issue as you face. Randomly crashing when it decides to lol

Sp0ngeb0b
8th January, 2010, 03:08 PM
5 days after change still no crash for me.

[DANISH]TheDane
8th January, 2010, 07:55 PM

definatly a weapon issue here, I see no reason for nexgen to mess with hitlocation?

The mutator has an infinite loop most likely, try remove the weapon mutator and it should not crash anymore.

face
11th January, 2010, 02:17 AM
TheDane;152192']definatly a weapon issue here, I see no reason for nexgen to mess with hitlocation?

The mutator has an infinite loop most likely, try remove the weapon mutator and it should not crash anymore.

Still disagree howcome it never was a problem with 1.10 or any other previous versions.

I have that weapon since daan put nexgen on for the first time. And it never has been a issue and now right out of the blue it is?

=/\F=VENOM
11th January, 2010, 05:10 PM
Any idea if this will work with Tactical ops 3.4, I used to use ASC and it worked.:thumbup:

Defrost
11th January, 2010, 11:19 PM
Still disagree howcome it never was a problem with 1.10 or any other previous versions.

I have that weapon since daan put nexgen on for the first time. And it never has been a issue and now right out of the blue it is?

Are you positive you've never had this issue with Nexgen 1.10? It will cost a lot of time to find the source of the problem, so I want to be sure it is caused by Nexgen 1.11. Also I'm gonna need your help to locate the problem if you want it to be fixed, since I cannot reproduce this crash.

qwerty
12th January, 2010, 05:03 AM
poor defrost :( I had some issues too. Then I realized that I didn't check every single detailed setting in the ini file. then it worked :)

TSQ
12th January, 2010, 04:21 PM
I upgraded to Nexgen 1.11 and my servers have been running smooth, no issues as of late.

Thanks for the hard work Defrost.

*CuLpRiT*
19th January, 2010, 05:12 AM
Ive had to remove NexgenX111 from a bt server. It has the effect of the slowing a startup, reboot or and even mapchange down to around 15-20 seconds, making some believe that the server/map has crashed and consequentally sod off to another server.

Ive tried deleting the config and letting it write a new one, but no change.
Turned server optimizer off..
Turned AKAVLog integration off...
Turned skin overlay off....
Map switch was always off, although thinking about it, ive not tried with it turned on... ?.....

And basically check/uncheck all other options, but nah..

Still a conflict. In desperation, also saw whether x109 would work, but as expected, it looks to resolve Nexgen109

Nice and speedy mapchanges/boots now tho.

I struggle to fathom this because on the other server, which hosts no less than 8 other gametypes, it runs fine!

Can this really be a conflict with btplusplus?

Anyone have this running smooth?

Also a fix I hoped for from 110 needs flagging. The f2 button, serverstats. .. Will not show with nexgen110 or 111..

Defrost
20th January, 2010, 11:00 PM
Do you have a lot of maps on your server? NexgenX loads a list of all available maps at the beginning of the game, which may take a some time if you have a lot of maps on your server. Even if you've disabled the map switch feature, NexgenX will still load the map list.

Can you confirm if this is the case? If so I will try to find a solution for it in NexgenX112.

qwerty
21st January, 2010, 08:50 AM
hmm I have about 600 maps, yeah the reboot is slow. Map change no problems though.

Zipps
21st January, 2010, 10:35 AM
hi
just whant to say I have nexgen 1.11 on my bt server and have bt++ whide 900 maps and got no problem at all map change fast and reboot fast

2399Skillz
21st January, 2010, 10:42 AM
hi
just whant to say I have nexgen 1.11 on my bt server and have bt++ whide 900 maps and got no problem at all map change fast and reboot fast

Do you have the NexgenX plugin installed as well?

Zipps
21st January, 2010, 02:13 PM
aaa lol sorry bad me dint se that it whas NexgenX plugin :redface::redface:
but now I hade to try it if I have same problem and yes NexgenX plugin stop
and have to wait up to 30-40 sec and same when I restart server
and I try all setings but no change

*CuLpRiT*
21st January, 2010, 09:49 PM
Hey, thx 4 having a look at this. Yes, there are just under 900 maps on the bt server.

On the other server, there are say 500.. ctf, dm, jb, scr, ctfm. Some maps show twice, depending on ctf low grav or ctf, so overall it adds up to more than the maximum 1023. But on this server, there is no problem! Nexgen and nexgenx run fine... All except the f2 thing.

i had the ping check box on, redirectfullserver=off, rules turned on.. Ermm. wot else...

fingers crossed 4 u:)

Toni
24th January, 2010, 05:56 PM
Any idea if this will work with Tactical ops 3.4, I used to use ASC and it worked.:thumbup:

Yes, it works fine, I use it on -/EDF/- Servers, feel free to stop by.

fidelito
27th January, 2010, 10:55 AM
hello!

I got a lot of similar crashs too in my log. im not sure if its nexgen but before dont have this.

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down
mlds.sh: Server Exited
mlds.sh: To exit loop hit CTRL-C
mlds.sh: Sleeping for 15 seconds
mlds.sh: Loop Restarting now
mlds.sh: Starting Server
WARNING: Not using preference directory
Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
Unreal engine initialized

Stargatemaster
29th January, 2010, 12:10 AM
Im kick when I use Nexgen 1.11 with Eut_1G :(

Letylove49
29th January, 2010, 11:51 AM
you must diseable the Nexgenud if you use EUT_1G EUT don't allow the Nexgenhud.

Stargatemaster
29th January, 2010, 02:31 PM
Ok thanks :)

qwerty
11th March, 2010, 07:35 PM
I noticed after running a lot of tests that if you have a large map count the server locks up on map switch and server boot when nexgenX is being used. I disable nexgen x and just use the stand alone nexgen package and all is well. I saw someone posting that the server was slow with a lot of maps. remove nexgenX and it server travels like there is only 5 maps on ;) hopefully this issue can be worked out.

Defrost
11th March, 2010, 09:12 PM
I am aware of this issue and it will be fixed in the next version :)

qwerty
11th March, 2010, 10:39 PM
awesome :) I wasn't sure if anyone knew what the problem was :)

qwerty
12th March, 2010, 01:09 AM
I just wanted to add that I don't think nexgen boot control likes that many maps either ;)

*CuLpRiT*
14th March, 2010, 05:28 PM
Im still not convinced that its an issue of map quantity. I got 655 maps on the second server, comprising of 5 gametypes. (8 including low grav - taking mapcount 2 over 1000)

That server has had no problem with nexgenx at all. Is ur server running bunnytrack? That is when I noticed the problem

qwerty
14th March, 2010, 08:29 PM
Im still not convinced that its an issue of map quantity. I got 655 maps on the second server, comprising of 5 gametypes. (8 including low grav - taking mapcount 2 over 1000)

That server has had no problem with nexgenx at all. Is ur server running bunnytrack? That is when I noticed the problem

cool the more of us that get involved the better! :) I think once u go over 1k maps is when the issue starts.. mapvotela doesn't even see more than 1023 maps and discards 200+ maps I think they are still listed in the mapvote, but the count shows only 1023. maybe that confuses nexgen? idk :P

I run BT, SIEGE, NW, Rocket-X I know its a crazy setup. Im gonna make separate server soon :)

*CuLpRiT*
25th March, 2010, 07:20 PM
2nd server adds up 2 1011 maps, no probs.. BT server has 880ish.. Probs!

Hey qwerty I got space on 1 of mine.. I wanted 2 add rocket/siege or something like on our server 3. I can share?

3.....: -=[FRC]=- :.....3 oO sNiPEr >< fRAgBAll Oo ----- 89.238.160.166

werewolf
26th March, 2010, 05:16 PM
hi

this is the problem i am having, when i switch maps using nexgen, it will load some of the mutators twice causing people having to be shot 10 or more times before they die.

i have tried eliminating all the mutators to just mapvoteLA and our custom sniper rifle but it still loads the rifle twice

not sure what else to do if someone can help me out it would be appreciated

werewolf
26th March, 2010, 05:26 PM
ScriptLog: InitGame: ?Name=Player?Class=Botpack.TMale2?Team=0?skin=SoldierSkins.blkt?Face=SoldierSkins.Othello?mutator=MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote,WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena?game=BotPack.TeamGamePlus
ScriptLog: Base Mutator is DM-(AMLP)APizzaShop_v1b.DMMutator2
ScriptLog: Mutators MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote,WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena
ScriptLog: Add mutator MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote <------------------------------------------loads mapvote
Warning: ImportText: Bad termination <---------------------------------------------- then gets error
MapVoteLA: StartMutator: WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena <--------------------------- then loads rifle
ScriptLog: SpawnNotify PreBeginPlay()
ScriptLog: Add mutator WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena <-------------------------------- then load rifle again
ScriptLog: SpawnNotify PreBeginPlay()
ScriptLog: Found DM-(AMLP)APizzaShop_v1b.Dampener0 at 5664.000000,3392.000000,-2304.000000
ScriptLog: Found DM-(AMLP)APizzaShop_v1b.Dampener1 at 6352.000000,4112.000000,-800.000000
ScriptLog: Found DM-(AMLP)APizzaShop_v1b.Dampener2 at -3408.000000,-96.000000,272.000000

SoNY_scarface
26th March, 2010, 06:44 PM
Post your server start cmd line. Also post your mapvote.

werewolf
26th March, 2010, 09:50 PM
hi

here is the command line i use for firedaemon and i have always used this command line for tcadmin, serverdoc, and firedaemon and have never had problems

programs C:\Game installs\wolfpractice_171\System\UCC.exe

directory C:\Game installs\wolfpractice_171

server DM-[WOLF]JAIL[RM]?mutator=MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote multihome=63.251.20.171

then i load the mutators through mapvoteLA

(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathmatchPlus",NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="BunnyFooFooV5s.BunnyFooFoo,ESG_No16bits.ESG_No16bits,HideNPeek.HideNPeek,JAGItem_Remover.JAGItem_Remover,NoCloseKill.NoCloseKill,NoTelefrag.NoTelefrag,Resurrector.MutResurrection,TechsNoDodge.NoDodge,TKKNoRevenge.NoRevenge,UTCompass.UTCompassMut,WhoPushedMe.WhoPushedMe,WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="xlocdm",Mutators="WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="TDM",Mutators="BunnyFooFooV5s.BunnyFooFoo,ESG_No16bits.ESG_No16bits,,HideNPeek.HideNPeek,JAGItem_Remover.JAGItem_Remover,NoCloseKill.NoCloseKill,NoTelefrag.NoTelefrag,Resurector.MutResurrection,TechsNoDodge.NoDodge,TKKNoRevenge.NoRevenge,UTCompass.UTCompassMut,WhoPushedMe.WhoPushedMe,WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="znTDM",Mutators="BunnyFooFooV5s.BunnyFooFoo,ESG_No16bits.ESG_No16bits,HideNPeek.HideNPeek,JAGItem_Remover.JAGItem_Remover,NoCloseKill.NoCloseKill,NoTelefrag.NoTelefrag,Resurrector.MutResurrection,TechsNoDodge.NoDodge,TKKNoRevenge.NoRevenge,UTCompass.UTCompassMut,WhoPushedMe.WhoPushedMe,WOLFXII_MUTATORS.CustomArena",Settings="")

werewolf
26th March, 2010, 10:05 PM
here are some pics

werewolf
26th March, 2010, 10:08 PM
now i have tried eliminating all mutators but 2, the mapvote and the rifle i have used.

i even took mapvote outta the command line and tried using nexgen to load it auto

have tried other rifles too and get the same thing

anything else u need feel free to ask

*CuLpRiT*
26th March, 2010, 10:42 PM
Maybe take everything out of nexgen mutator list and let mapvote load em? Mine dont have any startup muts, enabled nexgen boot control and last map played, gametype is there mandatorily, but nothing in mutator bootlist. Never encountered this error while mapvote loads them. Although I do get spontaneous map crashes. Not got 2 the bottom of that yet.

... oops, i didnt see this forum page lol

SoNY_scarface
27th March, 2010, 02:38 AM
Starting mutator and adding mutator does not necessarily mean it is adding it twice?

Unless you see it on the server mutators list as started twice (it will literally display it twice) then it isn't started twice but once :d

werewolf
27th March, 2010, 02:59 AM
the pictures in my last post show the mutators as loaded twice

one pic shows them in the list

the other shows something is there nut no name

SoNY_scarface
27th March, 2010, 03:14 PM
I cant see them lol

werewolf
27th March, 2010, 05:17 PM
ahh i see why

they are pending approval

SoNY_scarface
27th March, 2010, 08:01 PM
Report your post.

face
4th April, 2010, 04:17 PM
Daan, could you put in a popup system in which you show a popup to a player with a warning for his actions and refer him to the rules?

Would be a nice option in nexgen!

{DOU}Draco
4th April, 2010, 05:05 PM
Daan, could you put in a popup system in which you show a popup to a player with a warning for his actions and refer him to the rules?

Would be a nice option in nexgen!

It already has it. I think it might be in the NexgenX plugin but there is an option to select a player and show him the rules with the ability to type in your own explanation as to why.

~Johnny Jones

face
4th April, 2010, 11:46 PM
It already has it. I think it might be in the NexgenX plugin but there is an option to select a player and show him the rules with the ability to type in your own explanation as to why.

~Johnny Jones

I know, what i mean is when you pm someone or talk to them they hardly see it. I want to have a popup screenie in which i warn him for his/her behavior.

{DOU}Draco
5th April, 2010, 02:10 AM
I know, what i mean is when you pm someone or talk to them they hardly see it. I want to have a popup screenie in which i warn him for his/her behavior.

I guess I might not be understanding you because what you are explaining is already built-in. It already does both of those things. When you show someone the rules, a pop-up with the rules and an explanation do come up. In both cases, when you send someone a windowed PM or show them the rules, they basically cannot play the game until they manually close out the window.

~Johnny Jones

SoNY_scarface
5th April, 2010, 04:12 AM
I guess I might not be understanding you because what you are explaining is already built-in. It already does both of those things. When you show someone the rules, a pop-up with the rules and an explanation do come up. In both cases, when you send someone a windowed PM or show them the rules, they basically cannot play the game until they manually close out the window.

~Johnny Jones

He's right killerbee.

face
5th April, 2010, 12:21 PM
my mistake

Protos
13th April, 2010, 09:18 AM
Is this mut compatible with EUT 1G now ??

medor
13th April, 2010, 02:04 PM

you have EUTSource aviable now (with countryflags) http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=635

Protos
13th April, 2010, 08:07 PM
Excellent ! Thank you sir.

Defrost
14th April, 2010, 12:32 PM

What is the problem with EUT 1G? I wasn't aware there were issues with EUT (probably because it isn't used on my server).

LeeBe
14th April, 2010, 01:32 PM
with EUT you have to disable the nexgen hud, apart from that it works fine

face
19th April, 2010, 02:09 PM
Defrost can you add a ban system to the next version based on a hash provided by ACE?

Like networkhash or hwid hash?

Yeah and it would be fine if the hud would work with eut.

SoNY_scarface
19th April, 2010, 05:53 PM
Defrost can you add a ban system to the next version based on a hash provided by ACE?

Like networkhash or hwid hash?

Yeah and it would be fine if the hud would work with eut.

I think that might be alot of work for him since he does not develop Nexgen actively. I was also hoping the same and instead of assigning nexgen client ID, it be replaced with the ACE ID but Nexgen would still report it as the clientid so that things like UniversalUnreal would not break since Matthew is afk :thumbup:

Defrost
19th April, 2010, 10:20 PM
I've been planning to do that. But since I'm very busy the development of Nexgen proceeds at a slow pace. Nexgen 1.12 will be available in a month or two including some new plugins.

Killerbee
20th April, 2010, 04:19 PM
That would be cool Defrost thnx i'm looking out to that already :thumbup:

fidelito
20th April, 2010, 05:30 PM
cool Defrost to know will be released soon. ty m8.

back4more
21st April, 2010, 09:02 AM
That would be cool Defrost thnx i'm looking out to that already :thumbup:
+10

I really to like the functionality of Nexgen, as I have been using it for several years now (on and off)

perhaps you could add a plugin for these configurable options ;

[Botpack.ChallengeBotInfo]
Difficulty=

[Botpack.DeathMatchPlus]
bNoviceMode=
bHardCoreMode=
MinPlayers=
AirControl=0.350000
bMegaSpeed=
bMultiWeaponStay=
bForceRespawn=
bTournament=
NetWait=10
RestartWait=15
MaxCommanders=
InitialBots=
bNoMonsters=
bHumansOnly=

face
21st April, 2010, 09:31 AM
I've been planning to do that. But since I'm very busy the development of Nexgen proceeds at a slow pace. Nexgen 1.12 will be available in a month or two including some new plugins.

I got another issue.

Stats is placing his viewer right over the text of universal unreal. It means i see the stats and i see my 4 servers mixed up.

Would be nice if i could tell nexgen where to show the stats.

face
2nd May, 2010, 10:47 PM
bump

{MOS}*KrystoF*
5th May, 2010, 08:01 PM
I have saw a bug again in Nexgen!

When you add or remove mutator via the Nexgen window MapSwitch option.
It can cause fews Bugs:

* It double the Mutator Name in Game Info

* I use 2 Rifles
I hae added a mutator from MapSwitch but not Rifle then after it doubled my Rifle Name in Game Info mutator
and when i have voted an map with the other Rifle it crash my server with this Log:

Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap]
Aborting.
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down
mlds.sh: Server Exited
mlds.sh: Sleeping for 15 seconds
mlds.sh: Loop Restarting now
mlds.sh: Starting Server
WARNING: Not using preference directory
Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
Unreal engine initialized

qwerty
6th May, 2010, 08:56 PM
thats why I stopped using nexgen to load anything

{MOS}*KrystoF*
7th May, 2010, 07:41 AM
For my part i will do the same in waiting next version of Nexgen i will not add or remove mutator if necessary with Nexgen at the moment.

shadow_knight
9th May, 2010, 12:04 AM
old question but did they ever find out why in tournament mode you have a flag strapped to your backside i just installed nexgen 111 and it still does it i tried 109 and 110 and had the same problems ?

{MOS}*KrystoF*
9th May, 2010, 12:11 AM
old question but did they ever find out why in tournament mode you have a flag strapped to your backside i just installed nexgen 111 and it still does it i tried 109 and 110 and had the same problems ?

Dont have this problem with Nexgen 1.11

Chronox
21st May, 2010, 05:58 AM
The links to Nexgen to download Nexgen are down, anyone can give me a link to v 1.11 ?? its not in UT-FILES and i need it PLease =(

medor
21st May, 2010, 08:48 AM
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/index.php?dir=Nexgen/

SoNY_scarface
21st May, 2010, 10:29 AM

Sounds like you are describing WarmUp mode to me. CTRL F bwarmup in your ut.ini and set it to false :thumbup:

Chronox
21st May, 2010, 10:41 PM

Wow ty very much :thumbup:

Protos
28th May, 2010, 04:32 AM
Has anyone had any issues with spectators not being able to see their text and it not being visible to players ???

Not sure if this is a Nexgen issue or an EUT source problem

Matthew
28th May, 2010, 04:40 AM
Has anyone had any issues with spectators not being able to see their text and it not being visible to players ???

Not sure if this is a Nexgen issue or an EUT source problem

That sounds more like the option Mutate Spectators...

Protos
28th May, 2010, 07:34 AM
I have mute spectators off in the server. However it seems that something else is 'blocking' specs from speaking. It seems to be an intermittent thing.....

Protos
29th May, 2010, 04:40 AM
Did some investigating and this seems to be an EUT source problem.
I commented out Nexgen and the problem is still persisting :(

DeathQuake[EG]
1st June, 2010, 12:47 AM
the nexgen111 link isnt working, do u think u can fix that, i got a friend that wants to use it

Matthew
1st June, 2010, 12:50 AM
;155302']the nexgen111 link isnt working, do u think u can fix that, i got a friend that wants to use it

It's also missing from UT-Files, I'll upload it now and it will be found here:
http://www.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Admin/Nexgen/

EDIT: Crap, I can't locate a copy of it. I'll work on this later, just hold on for now.

Protos
1st June, 2010, 01:29 AM
I uploaded a copy through ftp to the UT section .... someone will have to approve it I assume before it shows up.

Matthew
1st June, 2010, 05:23 AM
I don't know how to approve the FTP uploads, so until Skillz sees it I think it will just have to wait.

medor
2nd June, 2010, 02:02 AM

face
3rd June, 2010, 01:23 PM
does affiliates only work with nexgen 1.10?

LeeBe
6th June, 2010, 01:30 PM
is there a list of the config options anywhere for Nexgen?

qwerty
29th June, 2010, 06:20 PM
idk if this was posted but if a player joins with the letter "D" all the in game messages will turn the letter "d" in every message a diff color its weird. also still having an issue with map changes hanging on the nexgenx plugin really annoying as a really need the match control for time in BT

nem
29th June, 2010, 07:24 PM
Hi there,

did anyone ever experienced that there are several Player IDs for one single nickname?

I've banned a player with the common name "Noob" for using aimbot. Some weeks later I've seen that in the nexgen console (Server->Ban Control) this player had not only several different IP addresses (which is normal if he has a dynamic IP) but also several different Player IDs.

How can that be?

I guess it is rather unlikely that this player was able to change his ID so many times. And even if, how come that all these IDs are banned as well?

Or is it possible that nexgen recognizes the nick-name "Noob" as being banned and automatically bans all players with this name?

Can anyone help me out here?

Thx

nem

P.S.: I'm using Nexgen v.1.11 if that matters.

SoNY_scarface
29th June, 2010, 07:48 PM
Nexgen ID's are very easy to change. I won't publicly post how....but alot of people know how to change the ID's.

Sp0ngeb0b
29th June, 2010, 08:06 PM
Nexgen bans if the new player's ID or IP or Name match with one line in the banlist. So yeah, all players named 'Noob' will be rejected from server. Only way to avoid this is renaming the banname to something unusual, like Noob(BANNED).

Defrost
30th June, 2010, 12:51 AM
idk if this was posted but if a player joins with the letter "D" all the in game messages will turn the letter "d" in every message a diff color its weird. ...
This is a known issue that unfortunately cannot be fixed.

...also still having an issue with map changes hanging on the nexgenx plugin really annoying as a really need the match control for time in BT
Please elaborate. Is the server hanging? Do the clients hang? Do the logs say anything?

Link for NexgenGLS105 are dead.
One of the harddisks broke down. Too bad it was the one containing all the data and there were no backups. I was able to retrieve most of the Nexgen packages, but not that one. Perhaps someone else may have the original package so I can put it up for download again.

qwerty
30th June, 2010, 01:52 AM
This is a known issue that unfortunately cannot be fixed.

Please elaborate. Is the server hanging? Do the clients hang? Do the logs say anything?

One of the harddisks broke down. Too bad it was the one containing all the data and there were no backups. I was able to retrieve most of the Nexgen packages, but not that one. Perhaps someone else may have the original package so I can put it up for download again.

in the server log the server hangs while loading the nexgenx plug-in.. if i comment out the nexgen x in the unreal ini map switches super fast otherwise it just hangs on the nexgenx for about 20-30 seconds b4 map witch

edit: i have over 800 maps soon to be the max

Defrost
30th June, 2010, 10:52 AM
Unreal is very slow to read all the maps that are stored on the server. So thats what causes NexgenX to take such a long loading time. The next version will contain an option to cache the map list. This means however that you have to tell NexgenX to reload the map list if you add/remove maps.

It is going to be a while though before Nexgen 1.12 and NexgenX 1.12 are ready for release. I'm way too busy to be spending time on UT at the moment.

qwerty
1st July, 2010, 12:41 AM
thanks for your response defrost :) its all i could ask for :)

{MOS}*KrystoF*
1st July, 2010, 10:10 PM
any idea about when the new release be on? ty in advance.

Genecom
6th July, 2010, 12:49 PM
I really wanted the map list history :) Thank you.

How do I add a ban a player by nickname? Like the player enter to the server, if the nickname corresponds to the nickname I have put on the banlist, it bans him for whatever, reason, date, etc...

Thanks.

Ban by nickname must be the most worthless way to ban unless the name is SO bloody unique noone will ever use, other future players won't be able to play on your server using same nick. Probably why you can't find such an option, eventhough I've never used nexgen ;)

Sp0ngeb0b
6th July, 2010, 01:58 PM
Just read my post 1 site before :neutral:

Nexgen bans if the new player's ID or IP or Name match with one line in the banlist. So yeah, all players named 'Noob' will be rejected from server. Only way to avoid this is renaming the banname to something unusual, like Noob(BANNED).

Genecom
6th July, 2010, 04:55 PM
I stand corrected.

face
11th July, 2010, 07:33 PM
I talked to defrost and he agreed with me that nexgen should be updated if it comes to banning.He wants to implement ACE into it so you can hardwareban or something like that.So they can not get around the nexgen ban system.

qwerty
11th July, 2010, 09:37 PM
is there a program in ace that you can force crash clients? I was in a server where i was owning and the admin kept issuing crash commands to kill my ut game. It was pretty lame how the admin kept doing it over and over again

SoNY_scarface
12th July, 2010, 12:46 PM
is there a program in ace that you can force crash clients? I was in a server where i was owning and the admin kept issuing crash commands to kill my ut game. It was pretty lame how the admin kept doing it over and over again

No there is no such command. If you are talking about "crashing" on my server, I can show you clear server logs where your claims would be easily dismissed since it is your client calling disconnect command :confused:

Meindratheal
12th July, 2010, 01:38 PM
Wouldn't it be possible for a mutator to issue the console command 'exit' (or 'debug gpf' or similar) on a client? If so, then that could be what they were doing. I'm no expert mind...

BTW, I hope the next version of NexGen is coming along, however slowly, it's one of the most useful UT addons I use (ACE being the other).

SoNY_scarface
12th July, 2010, 02:42 PM
Wouldn't it be possible for a mutator to issue the console command 'exit' (or 'debug gpf' or similar) on a client? If so, then that could be what they were doing. I'm no expert mind...

Yes it is possible, however, the issue he is talking about relates to one of my servers. We run no mod that issues any sort of debug or client crash command. Which is why I responded to his post seeing as he was specifically (without refering to) posting regarding an "incident" which aparently took place on one of my servers.

Qwerty and I both know why he was disconnecting, however it is not related to UA or this thread so I will not mention.

Sorry for going off topic.

Meindratheal
12th July, 2010, 02:52 PM
Ahh, OK. I'll butt out now :)

That reminds me, how many plugins for NexGen are there? I know of a few, but I wondered how many more there were. I also noticed that some of them only work on version 111R1, and others only work on the original v111.

qwerty
12th July, 2010, 09:11 PM
Yes it is possible, however, the issue he is talking about relates to one of my servers. We run no mod that issues any sort of debug or client crash command. Which is why I responded to his post seeing as he was specifically (without refering to) posting regarding an "incident" which aparently took place on one of my servers.

Qwerty and I both know why he was disconnecting, however it is not related to UA or this thread so I will not mention.

Sorry for going off topic.

ok i was testing the map at home and it did crash on me regardless of server so i apologize for that. IT just seemed suspicious that your admin was typing in commands !mutate client crash qwerty which he was obviously joking around and i took it the wrong way. When im wrong i admit it.

also due to recent events such as copying our server name to also duplicating our community tag name leaves you and your clan to a lot of easy blame. so you should realize such accusations would be common place. again sorry for the accusations.

SoNY_scarface
13th July, 2010, 12:01 AM
I never copied anything from FH. BunnyTrack is the name of the mod, big deal I have in my server name.

Please stop going off topic

qwerty
13th July, 2010, 12:34 AM
what ever you say douche bag. thanks for being a dick and not accepting my apology and yes your server name was "pretty much" the same until someone convinced you to change it. oh wait it wasn't the same so why did you change it? HMMMMMMM...

what is a sam house? ... and why make a new tag just like ours when ur clan is uk?

ahh i added a new server hope u like it.

SoNY_scarface
13th July, 2010, 12:36 AM
I never indicated whether or not I accepted your apology. You should just stop making assumptions already.

If you want an explanation PM me. Stop spamming threads

qwerty
13th July, 2010, 12:37 AM
nah im done. rather not get to know u as u claim to know me so well.

Wormbo
13th July, 2010, 12:42 AM
Please don't make me ban you two guys. If you can't get along, just put each other on your ignore lists.

Defrost
15th July, 2010, 04:35 PM
I've had many requests to add hardware based player identification to Nexgen. With the release of ACE 0.8g such a hardware ID has become available. I made a little plugin for Nexgen 1.11 that replaces the default client IDs with the hardware ID generated by ACE.

Download link: NexgenACE111_08g.zip (http://zeropoint2.student.utwente.nl/ut/NexgenACE111_08g.zip)

Please keep the following in mind:
Nexgen requires players to identify themself within 20 seconds, otherwise they will be kicked from the server with a login timeout message. Retrieving the ACE hardware ID takes some time. Some older computers might not able able to send the hardware ID in time to the server. As a result these players will not be able to join your server. I don't know how severe this problem is, since I no longer have a public UT server to test the plugin. You'll have to discover this for yourself.

Also note that all Nexgen accounts will have to be recreated after this plugin has been installed, since the client IDs will be different. Same goes for all the ban entries.

I will be away for vacation the next 1,5 week, so I cannot provide any support for the plugin during that period. Please post your issues here so I can have a look at them when I'm back.

Meindratheal
15th July, 2010, 05:00 PM
Before I try it, I have one question: What about WINE players? IIRC they don't have a HWID, so I'm wondering what happens to them. I would assume they will be disconnected, just wanted to check.

Defrost
15th July, 2010, 05:05 PM
Yes I believe so.

Meindratheal
15th July, 2010, 05:20 PM
Well, I'm not anticipating any WINE players ATM so I'll give it a shot, great work on all of your work regarding NexGen :)

Killerbee
15th July, 2010, 05:47 PM
thnx Defrost, i will test it out and have a good vacation!

face
15th July, 2010, 06:40 PM
Well Daan,

I got it running as we talked about it on the phone ace runs and you can see nexgen just needs a fraction longer to log.

I also see the hwid id is nexgen id. Does it mean even if they change it manually it will be altered again if they come to the server?

Anyway good work man runs like a charm so ill keep it testing.

Killerbee
15th July, 2010, 07:08 PM
its good to see that its working correct. i am curious i think i needs Daans help also for that..hehe

face
15th July, 2010, 08:28 PM
its good to see that its working correct. i am curious i think i needs Daans help also for that..hehe

What help do you require?

Killerbee
15th July, 2010, 10:25 PM
Hi Face,

the server crasht when loading the new plugin, it had todo with the fact
that i had to much ServerActors in my startuplist.
Daan told me that that will be fixed in nexgen 1.12, untill that time i remove
two actors and now its working again:thumbup:

can u maybe help me out, i thought that i would see a new tab in nexgenn,
but as i understand it right the client id's are changed now?
could also send an email to Daan but he's going on a holiday so i wont stress
him with that... its working i think... cause the server runs
only i dont "see" anything

Defrost
15th July, 2010, 10:37 PM
The only thing you will notice is that your Nexgen account no longer works and you have to login as an admin using the Nexgen control panel. An ACE tab will be added in later versions. But this quick release was simply to satisfy the request for hardware based player identification.

To see if it actually works check the log files. If the plugin is working you'll see that the Nexgen client ids are equal to the hardware ids logged by ACE.

Defrost
15th July, 2010, 10:40 PM
I also see the hwid id is nexgen id. Does it mean even if they change it manually it will be altered again if they come to the server

Correct. With this plugin the Nexgen client ID will *always* be equal to the ACE hardware ID, players cannot change this. Even if they would be able to do so, the server would kick them if it discovers that the Nexgen client ID and ACE hardware ID do not match.

Killerbee
15th July, 2010, 10:44 PM
thnx guys, for this explanation!

back4more
16th July, 2010, 09:43 AM
nice work , much appreciated. Have a good holiday , don't work to Hard ;)

Cheers.

SoNY_scarface
16th July, 2010, 10:04 AM
Defrost, have you eradicated the server crash issues caused by nexgen111? There are some bugs in it that cause many servers to crash (if clients know how) and also, there is a bug that crashes servers on map switch. I can't remember exactly what it was but I will PM you the details once I get home tonight and figure out exactly what it was.

Meindratheal
16th July, 2010, 12:11 PM
I noticed the new client ID/HWID is not saved into the client settings, which is a good thing I think. So clients can't 'change' this ID unless they change their hardware. It also means that their settings on other servers aren't affected.
Awesome work!

face
16th July, 2010, 03:04 PM
I love it

SoNY_scarface
16th July, 2010, 04:11 PM
I love it

Is the HWID version based on Nexgen111? There are crash vulnerabilities in v111 as well as a bytehacked version out there that allows the user to mass kick everyone !!!!

face
16th July, 2010, 08:08 PM
Is the HWID version based on Nexgen111? There are crash vulnerabilities in v111 as well as a bytehacked version out there that allows the user to mass kick everyone !!!!

No its just a addon it takes the hwid from ace which ace generates for every player and then nexgen makes that the client id.

They can not change it they will be kicked when they try to enter with a altered id.

Defrost
16th July, 2010, 11:31 PM
There are crash vulnerabilities in v111 as well as a bytehacked version out there that allows the user to mass kick everyone !!!!

I wasn't aware of that. Any more info would be useful.

Letylove49
16th July, 2010, 11:39 PM
Nexgen requires players to identify themself within 20 seconds, otherwise they will be kicked from the server with a login timeout message.

you should increass the timeout to 30 or 40 second with your new plugin because if a player disconect at the end of the game he can't connect after ( got time out issue).

i will wait the next version.

Meindratheal
19th July, 2010, 11:03 AM
Small problem with the ACE plugin: Spectators get kicked with a timeout, I think it might be because (this is guessing) ACE doesn't give HWID's to spectators, so they have no login information to send.

This might just be down to user error on my part mind :D

face
19th July, 2010, 11:25 AM
Small problem with the ACE plugin: Spectators get kicked with a timeout, I think it might be because (this is guessing) ACE doesn't give HWID's to spectators, so they have no login information to send.

This might just be down to user error on my part mind :D

Your right no hwid.

Genecom
19th July, 2010, 12:02 PM
**EDIT**

Question was allready answered

SoNY_scarface
19th July, 2010, 12:27 PM
No its just a addon it takes the hwid from ace which ace generates for every player and then nexgen makes that the client id.

They can not change it they will be kicked when they try to enter with a altered id.

If the person enters as spec they will not get kicked for altered file.

I wasn't aware of that. Any more info would be useful.

I will PM you tonight with more info, I was banned for some reason over the weekend :s

face
27th July, 2010, 10:17 PM
I have another question defrost.

I got 5 servers and when i ban someone on server 1 then i have to put all that info on 2,3,4,5.

Is there a way that if i ban someone on 1 to have it set so he is auto banned on all servers?

ps another thing.

I run bt servers and we use a timer to set records.
Because of the new hwid system we got a problem when i come into the server i see the timer running but as soon when i am logged as player it reset and starts over again.problem here is i am already past the half of that map so i have a advantage of 20 to 30 sec. So no record is actual anymore i hope this can be fixed asap plz.

Defrost
27th July, 2010, 11:54 PM
Is there a way that if i ban someone on 1 to have it set so he is auto banned on all servers?
Unfortunately no.

Because of the new hwid system we got a problem when i come into the server i see the timer running but as soon when i am logged as player it reset and starts over again.problem here is i am already past the half of that map so i have a advantage of 20 to 30 sec. So no record is actual anymore i hope this can be fixed asap plz.
That is odd. I'm not sure if this can be fixed easily and any time soon. I'll have a look at it once I've got time.

face
28th July, 2010, 12:05 AM
You also saw the spec issue?

Defrost
28th July, 2010, 02:04 PM
Yes I did. I contacted AnthraX about that, since I cannot change that. We'll have to wait for his reply.

Meindratheal
28th July, 2010, 04:53 PM
Would it just be possible to check if the person connecting is trying to spectate, and if this is the case then just use the standard NexgenID?

AnthraX
28th July, 2010, 06:20 PM
Would it just be possible to check if the person connecting is trying to spectate, and if this is the case then just use the standard NexgenID?

That would be more convenient for me. I can change ACE so it retrieves info from spectators too but I'll be away for a couple of weeks so it will take at least a month.

Defrost
28th July, 2010, 07:35 PM
It is possible to use the default Nexgen client ID for spectators. The problem however is that a banned player would still be able to join the server as a spectator. Also an admin would need two accounts on the server, one when connected as a player and one when connected as a spectator. So I do not consider this as an acceptable solution. If Anth is willing to add an option to ACE to enable spectator checking that would be perfect. It's no problem for me to wait a few weeks or months.

back4more
29th July, 2010, 12:25 AM
sounds good , really do like nexgen. all we need now is a Nexgen scoreboard :D hint *hint :D

bloody awesome.

back4more
30th July, 2010, 01:38 AM
Hello Daan (Defrost) , again let me say I love your work.

Thank you for your on going support with our now Ancient game.

I have a small Query Suggestion perhaps in regards to the NexGenStats plugin.

having 3 different servers I have set 2 of them up (waiting for UTSTATS-BT to be completed for the final one) shouldn't be too far way ....

the stats for all 3 servers can of course be displayed on each server upon connection cool . what i have done though is seperate the stats for the DM Server from the CTF server and in the Future the BT Server as well..

to do this I simply created a separate copy of the getstats.php and dedicated it solely to CTF as well as leaving the original getstats.php for DM / IG

is there possibility of getting this all into the one getstats.php ?

my method works fine of course

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Defrost
30th July, 2010, 02:50 PM
is there possibility of getting this all into the one getstats.php ?

Currently that is not possible. Your current method does the trick just fine.

thiago.r2
30th July, 2010, 04:00 PM
This mutator is very cool but it has of a very bad, thing saved it the confugurações when exchange of map using nexgen for it who uses zero ping in votemap lan13 it bug the LMS

the mutator zp it finishes that he is added for all mods!!!!!

Meindratheal
30th July, 2010, 04:19 PM
A small issue I found when I used NexGen is this:
I voted for an LMS map, and I switched to it. I then (accidentaly, keybind :P ) disconnect | reconnected, and the game said it had ended. Then, I had to wait for the mapvote timeout, because I was treated as a spectator due to the LMS gametype.

So basically, if someone disconnects before the game starts, it automatically ends.

I don't know if this is the fault of NexGen or just the LMS gametype, I just thought I'd say just in case (I haven't been able to test without NexGen just yet).

back4more
31st July, 2010, 12:53 AM
A small issue I found when I used NexGen is this:
I voted for an LMS map, and I switched to it. I then (accidentaly, keybind :P ) disconnect | reconnected, and the game said it had ended. Then, I had to wait for the mapvote timeout, because I was treated as a spectator due to the LMS gametype.

So basically, if someone disconnects before the game starts, it automatically ends.

I don't know if this is the fault of NexGen or just the LMS gametype, I just thought I'd say just in case (I haven't been able to test without NexGen just yet).

Yes I noticed this also , a long time ago ... got so Annoying I stopped production of my LMS server lol.

Edited

Meindratheal
31st July, 2010, 03:37 PM
Meh, I only have LSM because I have everything else, over the 4 servers I have set up for LAN I have over 20 gametypes. Talk about overkill!

And I use NexGen on all of them, because at some point I hope (pointlessly, but still) I will get them hosted somewhere and used :D

I think I run practically every NexGen addon I can find, except 1 :D

Defrost
1st August, 2010, 12:16 AM
I'll have a look at the LMS issue. If it is caused by Nexgen I will try to fix it.

SoNY_scarface
1st August, 2010, 01:48 AM
I think this will be similar to Siege4 Defrost where nexgen does not detect eliminations.

Sp0ngeb0b
1st August, 2010, 10:03 AM
Defrost, please change that Nexgen wont ban by nickname anymore, this is causing to many false-bans

Letylove49
1st August, 2010, 07:05 PM
ban by ID not by nickname

face
2nd August, 2010, 01:59 AM
yep people get kicked because Client ID is ----

illegal characters in name.

back4more
2nd August, 2010, 02:36 AM
regarding nexgenstats I notice that localhost 127.0.0.1/192.xx.xx.xx/10.xx.xx.xx don't resolve to home country.

in Iptocountry I can simply manually type this information in to get the correct flag showing on scoreboard.

how would i do this for nexgenstats?

http://i29.tinypic.com/1zqge8k.jpg

cheers.

Wormbo
2nd August, 2010, 08:39 AM
Just wondering, what do you expect it to use as "home country" if it doesn't really know where the connection comes from?

back4more
2nd August, 2010, 09:19 AM
was thinking of something like this:

adding to this script a few lines of code

From Getstats.php
// Get player info.
$query = "select name, country from uts_pinfo where id = $player_id limit 1";
$result2 = mysql_query($query);
$r2 = mysql_fetch_array($result2);
$player_name = $r2['name'];
$player_country = $r2['country'];
mysql_free_result($result2);
if (substr($player_name, -1) == '\\') {
$player_name .= ' ';
}

and appending something like this;

// if player is on LAN
$local_country = "2 char abbreviation for country ie; nz";
if len($player_country)<2 {
$player_country = $local_country;
}

Something like that... would do the trick I think.. just not sure that's all.

edit: unfortunately the above code is not working.

Defrost
2nd August, 2010, 05:10 PM
Your method has an undesirable side effect. Every player whose IP cannot be mapped to a country will receive the 'home country' code, even though they might not actually be from that country. However you can specifically map the 127.0.0.1 IP in the utstats IP to country table to your home country.

That code doesn't work because the syntax is incorrect. The proper code looks like this:

if (strlen($player_country) < 2) {
$player_country = 'nz'; // Put your 'home country' code here.
}

Defrost
2nd August, 2010, 05:11 PM
ban by ID not by nickname
Awesome tip!

back4more
3rd August, 2010, 02:08 AM
Your method has an undesirable side effect. Every player whose IP cannot be mapped to a country will receive the 'home country' code, even though they might not actually be from that country.

aww well a side effect I can live with :P lol , then they can be immigrants to NZ while playing on my server hehe might even make them feel special lol.

Better then nothing IMO.

in reality though it's not like anyone from Kazakhstan is likely to play on my server's and even if they did. with a ping of 9999 I could'nt see them getting onto the board let-alone stay to finish one round.

However you can specifically map the 127.0.0.1 IP in the utstats IP to country table to your home country.

I done that already lol will now revert to your method below :)

also I can now have any flag I want :)

http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/ISO-3166-Country-Codes.htm

what country shall I be today.... hehe how about ghandaese :P 'gh' it is..

aww Ghanda's flag is not in the list of valid flags .... damn... have to be another one... 'gn' also don't work.. buggar

That code doesn't work because the syntax is incorrect. The proper code looks like this:

if (strlen($player_country) < 2) {
$player_country = 'nz'; // Put your 'home country' code here.
}

Hehe, thanks defrost . Knew you'd come through ... am very rusty atm in my php. Will be brushing up on it though.

thank you.

regarding the ban by Id not Nickname thinngy .... I thought thats how the banning system worked in the first place lol.

although Ive only ever banned one player from my servers and that was through the router. didn't even bother to try nexgen ban lol.

by ID is good , providing they can't change it by deleting their nexgen.ini's or fiddling in user.ini

as I think for memory nexgen makes random Id's each time these files are changed .

Could be wrong .. but I have fiddled myself for testing purposes a long time ago version 107 I think.

Besides that , Great Work .

thank you again

back4more
5th August, 2010, 02:00 PM
this is happening when I try to install NexGenX plugin , log below;

DevNet: TcpNetDriver on port 7777
Log: Server Package: SoldierSkins
Log: Case-insensitive search: SoldierSkins -> ../Textures/Soldierskins.utx
Log: Server Package: CommandoSkins
Log: Server Package: FCommandoSkins
Log: Server Package: SGirlSkins
Log: Server Package: BossSkins
Log: Server Package: Botpack
Log: Case-insensitive search: Botpack -> ../System/BotPack.u
Log: Server Package: UTPureRC7E
Log: Bound to UWeb.so
Log: Server Package: NexgenCC
Log: Server Package: Nexgen111
Log: Server Package: NexgenX111
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Assertion failed: InPos<=Size [File:../../Core/Inc/FFileManagerLinux.h] [Line: 64]
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: FArchiveFileReader::Seek
Critical: ULinkerLoad::Seek
Critical: LoadImportMap
Critical: ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad
Critical: UObject::GetPackageLinker
Critical: UGameEngine::BuildServerMasterMap
Critical: ULevel::Listen
Critical: Listen
Critical: UGameEngine::LoadMap
Critical: LocalMapURL
Critical: UGameEngine::Browse
Critical: UGameEngine::Init
Critical: UServerCommandlet::Main
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down

will try the core.so I think Anthrax posted elsewhere see if this fixes problem.

nope that didn't help either

could be something to do with this crap here?

ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerQuery

should i follow this guide and remove it?

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showpost.php?p=146995&postcount=3
:eek:

Wormbo
5th August, 2010, 07:47 PM
"InPos<=Size" is usually caused by damaged package files, sometimes also by CPU overheating.

back4more
6th August, 2010, 12:17 AM
"InPos<=Size" is usually caused by damaged package files, sometimes also by CPU overheating.

interesting, only happens with the nexgenX package though... would it not happen quite often if that was the case?

face
10th August, 2010, 11:45 AM
Defrost did you also take a look at nexgenX because it has been said before if you leave it off then everything loads faster like mapvote with more then 800 maps runs like a charm but as soon as we put nexgenX on then it takes up to 1 min to change a map on a server.

Meindratheal
10th August, 2010, 02:49 PM
Another small bug with NexGen: If the server crashes and reboots before the automatic reconnection, the game believes you are connected properly, but you won't be able to start the game, shoot etc.

I think NexgenMH_209 (The destinationUnreal version) fixes this with a 'Heartbeat' system of some sort.

I also have a few suggestions:
¤Add a section for 'Banner Name', so we know who has banned who.
¤Add a DemoRec option, with similar options to the Nexgen log.

Sorry if any of these have been suggested before :)

SoNY_scarface
10th August, 2010, 05:38 PM
Defrost did you also take a look at nexgenX because it has been said before if you leave it off then everything loads faster like mapvote with more then 800 maps runs like a charm but as soon as we put nexgenX on then it takes up to 1 min to change a map on a server.

Disable the map change section in nexgenx for mods. I think that solves it.

Sp0ngeb0b
10th August, 2010, 06:00 PM
NexgenX loads the maplist on new maps (before you can join the server) so it can send it to clients if they got the mapswitch-right. If you want to enable the mapswitch feature, there's only one way to avoid the long time, and that's creating the maplist mid-game, but this can cause lag / other game-interruptions.

If you wish, I can create you a custom NexgenX version without the long servertravel time, but be aware that you can not use the mapswitch feature anylonger.

Defrost
10th August, 2010, 08:13 PM

Yeah I did, the issue has been solved in NexgenX v1.12.

Defrost
10th August, 2010, 08:20 PM
Another small bug with NexGen: If the server crashes and reboots before the automatic reconnection, the game believes you are connected properly, but you won't be able to start the game, shoot etc.

I think NexgenMH_209 (The destinationUnreal version) fixes this with a 'Heartbeat' system of some sort.
I'm aware of the issue and I'll try to find another solution than using a heartbeat (which generates extra data traffic).

I also have a few suggestions:
¤Add a section for 'Banner Name', so we know who has banned who.
¤Add a DemoRec option, with similar options to the Nexgen log.
Sorry, I don't have time to implement new features.

face
11th August, 2010, 11:26 AM
Any idea when 1.12 is done?

*TNT*Krazy
12th August, 2010, 04:45 AM
Ok, quick question. I just loaded ACE and Nexgen 1.11 on my server. Everything seems to be working great, but one of my players is having a problem when he joins the server, he can fire his gun, but cannot physically move. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how was it fixed? Is is a client side problem not server side? I checked the server logs and nothing shows any problem at all.

SoNY_scarface
12th August, 2010, 10:08 AM
Ok, quick question. I just loaded ACE and Nexgen 1.11 on my server. Everything seems to be working great, but one of my players is having a problem when he joins the server, he can fire his gun, but cannot physically move. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how was it fixed? Is is a client side problem not server side? I checked the server logs and nothing shows any problem at all.

I had this issue on one of my servers quite a while back...I can't exactly remember what it was but I think it had something to do with certain textures. Ask him when he installed UT, if he used CD2 by any chance?

*TNT*Krazy
12th August, 2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks Sony. So Client side. I will ask him about CD2.

qwerty
12th August, 2010, 09:53 PM
Disable the map change section in nexgenx for mods. I think that solves it.

no it doesn't :(

qwerty
12th August, 2010, 09:55 PM
Any idea when 1.12 is done?

Sp0ngeb0b
12th August, 2010, 10:22 PM
no it doesn't :(

Yeah, and I have posted why:
NexgenX loads the maplist on new maps (before you can join the server) so it can send it to clients if they got the mapswitch-right. If you want to enable the mapswitch feature, there's only one way to avoid the long time, and that's creating the maplist mid-game, but this can cause lag / other game-interruptions.

If you wish, I can create you a custom NexgenX version without the long servertravel time, but be aware that you can not use the mapswitch feature anylonger.

Anyways, Defrost has already fixed this in v 1.12

back4more
13th August, 2010, 01:42 AM
Ahh , I was wondering why the lil red 'lan' box popped up every-time I reloaded the mapvote lol.. cheers :)