PDA

View Full Version : NPloader + ACE consistent problem

[DANISH]TheDane
1st May, 2010, 01:49 PM
Ok, this is a problem i'm not sure you are aware of. It happens to me every time I connect to a server running NPloader(any version) + ACE (any version). If the server runs NPloader + UTDC it displayes correct.

It is impossible for me to see what files it is the server wants to install on my pc, so why bother?

Some of my friends have the same issues and also stay away from these servers, look at the screenshot, isn't this another reason to skip the client accept part and just load to dang files?

http://www.thedanesjoint.com/data/Misc/CrapNPloaderIssue418.jpg

AnthraX
1st May, 2010, 03:43 PM
this problem was fixed quite a while back. You have to install NPLoader v1.5e to run ACE.

{MOS}*KrystoF*
1st May, 2010, 04:14 PM
Hello all!
Me too i add this problem with UTDC version and hapened with ACE too.

AnthraX
1st May, 2010, 07:32 PM
you probably didn't uninstall the older version of NPLoader properly then. The NPLoader window in the screenshot is that of v1.3 or earlier. The v1.5 windows has a different layout and fixes this problem.

{MOS}*KrystoF*
1st May, 2010, 07:55 PM
Roger That m8 thank you.

[DANISH]TheDane
1st May, 2010, 08:33 PM
well, the problem is not me ... I don't use it, it's the servers i connect to :)

you should consider implement a "crash" in future releases that cannot launch the server if the wrong version is in use then?

madrixis
1st May, 2010, 10:47 PM
if the install window is outside ut, just leave it there, press esc + reconnect. the window will be centered after your reconnect.