PDA

View Full Version : Redirect Server Checker for Linux?

Buster
18th July, 2003, 10:05 PM
Is there anything like the Redirect Server Checker (RSC) but for Linux? Or do most people just roll there own?

THanks

Azazel
19th July, 2003, 10:33 AM
There isn't one for Linux afaik, the Windows one has only just been release, mebbe the guy will do a version for Linux but can't say for sure

elmuerte
19th July, 2003, 07:41 PM
a what ?

Azazel
19th July, 2003, 08:59 PM
Someone developed a programme for Windows which checks your UT server install files, then checks a redirect location, if anythingss missing it updates the redirect

http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=205&ttitle=Redirect%20Server%20Checker

Masher
10th August, 2003, 09:01 PM
I'm in the process of porting RSC to linux.

For more info, check out:

http://dkc.dnsq.org/clan/clanforum/viewforum.php?f=13

knugster
12th August, 2003, 01:26 AM
Lovely! :) Would be nice to have this for linux :)

2399Skillz
18th February, 2004, 12:44 AM
Any news on this, I mean that link you posted is dead. Did you make a conversion or not?

If not, then I have a programmer what is making on for me. Though I had to pay for it, if anyone is interested please email me and I will set you up with it, or let you know of the features that it includes.

Thanks,
Skillz

Masher
18th February, 2004, 01:40 AM
I have finished a version of RSC for linux. It's very basic compared to the windows version. There has been virtually no interest expressed in it, so I haven't released it. This version also only supports 2k3/2k4. Since you've probably already paid someone it doesn't matter.

HiV_Positive
16th March, 2004, 05:57 PM
I'm very intrested in getting an RSC version for Linux for UT2k4. Please let me know if you're going to release it. It would be a huge help.

2399Skillz
17th March, 2004, 01:52 AM
Well the guy still has not made it for me. He has been busy, so I am still waiting for one to be made. It will really help out alot, and would prevent me from having to upload things twice. All the time!!!