PDA

View Full Version : Anti Tweak

Azazel
15th June, 2004, 01:01 PM
Anti Tweak

Skywarp
2nd November, 2004, 08:26 PM
What does this mod do again? It's required on a ladder now. NO clue what it helps with.

2399Skillz
3rd November, 2004, 04:52 AM
stops the following tweaks:

- Big flag glow

- Big flag size

- Big flag carrier glow

- Altered Flag mesh (for ex: the ray of Light on FC, which Lordhypnos posted on prou)

- Huge powerups

- Altered Powerup Mesh

- No water tweak

- No Smoke

PizzaMan
28th March, 2005, 09:53 AM
Saw this in the readme:

Updates in V3.0:

- Blocks y-axis lock (the pseudo-CV)

It does not stop me from untic'ing "Mouselook" in preferences.

Baiter
20th July, 2005, 02:51 AM
Saw this in the readme:

It does not stop me from untic'ing "Mouselook" in preferences.

Can Anyone Update this to wear it Blocks Mouselook from being UnChecked?

Also, if there is a way to default the X and Y Axis Back to 6?

Like this:

MouseX=Axis aMouseX Speed=6.0
MouseY=Axis aMouseY Speed=6.0

CPanoplyd
21st July, 2005, 01:12 PM
I have this in our rifle code. It makes Mouselook be CHECKED at the start of the game.

if ( PlayerPawn(Owner).bAlwaysMouseLook != true )
{
PlayerPawn(Owner).bAlwaysMouseLook = true;
}

Not sure about the other part though.

]WKA[Tech
22nd July, 2005, 11:57 AM
CPanoplyd thats a nice bit of code, mind if i use it ?

lism
31st January, 2007, 03:31 AM
Sorry for the almost 2 years old kick... But some UTdemo players have discovered a way to tweak ini settings, and by saying i mean flagglow, size and more of that stuff.

http://members.home.nl/lism.1/test.jpg

Ares holding something too large...

I've just roughly tried AntiTweak on my server, and ofcourse, it quitted.

So i decompiled the uscript, and got wrid of Items that demo does'nt use, and i'm talking about "warheads" or "redeemers" etc etc.

So compiled it back, putted it on the server and configured it (loaded it and stuff) but the .u does'nt really respond to what tweaks i Apply. Hell i even on purposs executed some .ini tweaks (by exec filename.xxx) and restarted the server in gameadmin. It still did'nt kick me for having them, so i assume the mod is'nt working.

Is the 1st version of this tool still avaible? I would like to use it for Unreal Tournament demo, and, how does it work exactly? Does a player get kicked for having these Settings In game or at join?

Great thanks, lism.

SesioN
8th May, 2007, 06:24 PM
AntiTweak V4.0 - Big Tweaks Blocker - Ready by {PiN}kev

AntiTweakV4.zip (http://sesion.active-servers.com/AntiTweakV4.zip)

Updates in V4.0:

- BLOCKS: powerup respawn glow tweaks, player glow tweaks, invisible weapon firing,
and other new tweaks which may give unfair advantages.

- LOGGING: AntiTweak logs to the Logs folder and creates a file for each kick.
The file name starts with "AntiTweak" and includes the date and time.
The contents of the file includes the server, player, IP, and reason for kick.

- CHECKING: AntiTweak now only checks for tweaks if 2 or more players are in the server.

- BONUS FEATURE: Removes all empty weapons on level upon toss.
Never pick up an empty weapon again!

No idea where to post it, so ill post it around... move / delete if needed.

Greets!

Azura
8th May, 2007, 07:25 PM
Does it check for the see-through walls tweak ?

Xen0
9th May, 2007, 08:36 AM
Can Anyone Update this to wear it Blocks Mouselook from being UnChecked?

Also, if there is a way to default the X and Y Axis Back to 6?

Like this:

MouseX=Axis aMouseX Speed=6.0
MouseY=Axis aMouseY Speed=6.0

Why would you want to? :D

Azura
9th May, 2007, 10:42 AM
I don't agree with the default setting. Sometimes I set the multipliers to something low and increase my sensitivity to match.

The reasoning is that since the multiplier is done in software and that this is amplifying any input from the mouse there is some imprecision. This would mean that an unaltered input is situated at 1.0 or lower.

So, if you must impose a default also check the sensivity to see if they correspond or not.

P.S: One of the ini files on the UT Bible has such settings.

SesioN
19th May, 2007, 11:32 AM
AntiTweak 4.1 - new radar

The major update in 4.1 is blocking the following radar that was brought to my attention last week (thanks to the contributor).

http://sesion.active-servers.com/ut/radar.avi

I've tested this and this radar bypasses all cheat protection prior to 4.1. So all those times you wondered "how did he know which way I was coming", you might not have been imagining things after all.

Other misc updates in 4.1 include:
- blocks translocator soundradius tweaks
- blocks shock mesh alterations (thx to Xellos for alerting me to this)
- fixed incompatibility with assault packages
- fixed delayed kick

This has already been on speedpugs and Whiskeybar/Hit The Switch for a few days.

Download: http://sesion.active-servers.com/ut/AntiTweakV41.zip
Same installation instructions - don't forget to add the serverpackages line in server's ini file.

Azura
19th May, 2007, 01:04 PM
SesioN I've sent you a PM.

SesioN
21st May, 2007, 01:31 AM
AntiTweak 4.2

Download: http://sesion.active-servers.com/ut/AntiTweakV42.zip

Update in 4.2:

A wall hack was brought to my attention a couple days ago (thanks to the contributor). It can be seen here:

http://sesion.active-servers.com/ut/wallhack.jpg

This bypasses all cheat protection prior to AT 4.2. Server admins should update to the latest to prevent these cheats.

Azura
21st May, 2007, 10:59 AM
Nice ;) .

A|ice
21st May, 2007, 09:54 PM
AntiTweak 4.2

Download: http://sesion.active-servers.com/ut/AntiTweakV42.zip

Update in 4.2:

A wall hack was brought to my attention a couple days ago (thanks to the contributor). It can be seen here:

http://sesion.active-servers.com/ut/wallhack.jpg

This bypasses all cheat protection prior to AT 4.2. Server admins should update to the latest to prevent these cheats.

These links are dead at the moment. =\

UPDATE: ok...now is working.

medor
16th May, 2008, 07:48 AM
http://kevin.voidness.net/AntiTweakV42.zip

[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon
4th June, 2008, 08:14 AM
can someone tell me please what this is:

*** AntiTweak Alert *** : XXXXX was kicked for: Transloc Person Outline Tweak (IP Address: #####)

Thx

BLTicklemonster
4th June, 2008, 07:56 PM
As long as it's current, is anyone familiar with this:

Anti_Netspeed_Change ?

it's at ut-files.com

adminthis
5th June, 2008, 02:08 AM
Anti_Netspeed_Change ?

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20346

It doesn't work though (if a player sets his netspeed < 2600 it will not be changed). I run a working "Anti Netspeed Change" on my servers (as part of a larger mutator)... might release it soon :)

[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon
27th September, 2008, 12:06 PM
Using this for a while and this is what I got so far:

XXX was kicked for: Big Player Glow Tweak (Details: Server's=0.000000 , Player's=197)

XXX was kicked for: Bright Player Tweak (Makes players bright and unaffected by shadows)

XXX was kicked for: No Smoke Tweak - ((Details: Server's=2.000000 , Player's=0.000000)

XXX was kicked for: Transloc Person Outline Tweak

XXX was kicked for: Shockbeam Tweak - ((Details: Drawscale - Server's=0.440000 , Player's=0.200000)

Now reaching the point where I have to explain what all that means, it's explained well what those tweaks do, but are they downloaded cheats, like e.g. the "IDK1.5", really cheats at all etc.

I assume it's just certain settings in that player's UT.ini or user.ini but it would be nice if someone could clear me up.

Thanks

~V~
27th September, 2008, 05:19 PM
These are tweaks that are usually put into a file and then execed. I don't remember all those settings but usually something like the line

set shockbeam drawscale .2

or the like. There used to be some mod that you could adjust these things in, but most I think will just be execing a file with the settings in. Not really a cheat like a downloaded bot I would say.

One thing to know is that some mods like league assault has settings for some things like less rocket smoke, custom shock beams/combo explosions, and not displaying shell cases for enforcer/minigun/sniper. These are legal in league assault, but going from an assault server to a server running anti tweak will cause kicks and probably something in log like yours.

Best thing is to leave it at a kick and thats all, in my opinion. If anyone is running a file with many tweaks and they get kicked for it they can easily stop using those tweaks to play on the server using normal settings. I've found a few times that after playing league assault and then joining another server I get kicked for these things and have to restart UT to play on a normal server.

[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon
27th September, 2008, 07:56 PM
Ah that helps, thank you!

So not much different from an Alias that executes a .txt file?

~V~
27th September, 2008, 09:33 PM
There are various ways of execing a txt file - in UT startup shortcut, by typing in console or using a keybind/alias.

aimless
22nd November, 2008, 04:54 PM
Evil_Dragon;140163']can someone tell me please what this is:

*** AntiTweak Alert *** : XXXXX was kicked for: Transloc Person Outline Tweak (IP Address: #####)

Thx

I guess it helps you to trace the person translocating thortugh map. Maybe it shows outlines of a layer, so when he will translocate to a point you'll shoot his head off. Banable imo

Azura
22nd November, 2008, 04:57 PM
It's either that or some glow tweak that would make a player more visible on a map like Face.

kr0m
15th December, 2008, 05:28 PM
how disable this fuckin* shit from console(i have only pw for console), can be ... some how?
pls help

[DANISH]TheDane
15th December, 2008, 06:06 PM
how disable this fuckin* shit from console(i have only pw for console), can be ... some how?
pls help

format c: /y

kr0m
15th December, 2008, 06:34 PM
yes sure :D i dont know why u write here stupid spam :E
i have this antyshit on my server but i dont have acces(now) too ftp :/
so why im asking :F
and ideas ?
set AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak benabled true/false
or smth like that ... :[

[DANISH]TheDane
15th December, 2008, 08:08 PM
I wrote it bcause your attitude sucks ... maybe using some adult language when asking a question would help you?

Another solution to your problem could be simply to unplug your internet connection?

kr0m
18th December, 2008, 06:02 PM
omg i dont like this anty***** its simple, so now u know from coming my adult lang ... and whine :E
but i think u wanna be so coooooooool and u dont know ???? only morons answer question for question :G
"unplug your internet connection o_0"? noo this no problem, problem is how disable this shit without acces to server ftp, only with webadmin but ---> :

#!/bin/sh
#
# standard format startup script for unreal tournament
#
# (c) 1999-2002 abfackeln@<hidden>
# last modified 2002-04-24
######################################################

MYNAME=ucc.init

MYGAME=Botpack.DeathMatchPlus
MYMAP=DM-Agony
MYUSERID=xxx
MYDIR=/home/xxx/games/ut-server/.
MYIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
MYMODS=BotPack.NoRedeemer,MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak
MYINI=/home/wodzu/games/ut-server/./System/UnrealTournament.ini
MYUSER=User.ini

so now u know :(

SixtSense
18th December, 2008, 08:17 PM
?? You say that you don't have accses but still you show your init file??
Remove antitweak from mods list then go to unrealtournament .ini en remove the server package antitweak then restart server ;)

Azura
18th December, 2008, 10:29 PM
Use webadmin ?

[DANISH]TheDane
19th December, 2008, 06:06 AM
forget it guys, i bet you this dude is GHOST_KAV or whatever millions name this dude has used cheating and laming numerious servers and forums, I've had the unpleasent expirience of having him roaming my servers in the past. He has this special atitude and language ... just like this krom dude. Now he somehow have acces to webadmin and wants to disable antitweak so he can cheat again ROFL

Azura
31st December, 2008, 01:49 AM
I saw this kr0m guy on a server recently. He came accross as pretty much arrogant. You're probably right.

SoNY_scarface
31st December, 2008, 12:16 PM
I know of an antitweak hack...

Please can the developer PM me and I will forward you the source where this hack is hosted at.

Thanks

kr0m
4th February, 2009, 06:10 PM
rofl hahaha ;) guys u are so dumbs, u dont know nothing about me and my server ...
and u talking shits :( like im a cheater rofl :] GL dumbas

SixtSense u are awsome, AWSOME !! :D
[DANISH]TheDane ur a big dickhe*d, omg :G u can just stfu here bcoz u dont saying to much curius on this topic
Azura yes im arogant, but clear arogant only ;)

u can thinking what u want about me, its nvm for me, im playing all the time in cb and in others UT leagues, try to catch me with nothing, hahahaha wow i like peoples who awlays thinks the same - all asking ppl are cheaters, everywhere cheaters omg grow up, grats !

u dont know a sytuation... its like that im a admin on some server but i dont have acces to server ftp (so i cant change nothing in files even UT.ini rofl), i have acces only then when this admin its online ZZzz(their company rule,adminmadmin admin), this is bad bcoz i can catch him 1,2 times per 2 weeks :/
so i awlays tried to find other solutions like in web or simple console in game.

and im founded
admin servertravel dm-deck16][.unr?Game=Botpack.teamgameplus?Mutator=Botpack.NoRedeemer,MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote

witchout ,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak and its works but not too longer, now i catch that hidding admin and deleted this antytweakshit (why shit ? -> bcoz i playing 9 years on UT and i know what is tweak, before i played with tweaks on pubs, cb with tweaks=ban, when whois cheating and i dont make tweaks for cheating but only for fun i cant say pll dont use tweaks for cheating, but im not all pll)
http://witryna.fucio.pl/user664/movie/b1o/XXB1.rar
if u wanna look smth mine, all files copy to UT/system, run UT in console write: exec xxb1.b1o and HF
(when u exec twk and quit UT and again run UT, UT is clear)
Little Tweaker is also cheat ?

also to tweak works fine needed others options to change in:
set UTPureRC7G.UTPure ForceSettingsLevel 0
AntiFA46_o options

and yes i know tweaks in cb are illegal and so what ? i makes them only, not for cheating but only bcoz i like do it, no one tweak never will be shoot alone, yes they can be used to hacks textures and inivsibles walls, to timed powerups, but i dont do it i know how, but for what o_0 to had more cheats on our UTscene, no thx.

and here i wanna help (:F) :
low tweak - we know what we can change
middle tweak - we need Specify what can be changed
high tweak = cheat <- block all commands who can let pll cheating, but how if u dont know what they used o_0

some guy here makes antytweaks and from where he know what its cheat and what isnt cheat ???? who give him power to block what he wants ?
simple changes in UT text are cheating, and others smalls solutions like changed meshes,textures,drawscale, changed but not for cheating?
i know how to Bypass his antyshit but i dont wanna bypassed his anytwk i wanna play with my twk on my server and also give all pll who wanna play with this twk too and im awlays saying dont use twks on cb bcoz twk there is illegal, but what ? i cant change my UT one time for some time, why ? and without cheating o_0, pls stop i also know many commands who never saw day light ... and if i wanna help to block them all, and pll here do not pay attention its my fault <- ? plssssss

/dont cry for my english <-- :D, salut

billybill
17th September, 2010, 05:18 PM
this is a new version of AntiTweak, which fixes more player lighting radar-type tweaks.

dedicated to MD Protoss, the first admin i've seen hardware ban a player for tweaking after losing to him. although not quite sure what tweaks the player had, i was alerted to these by somebody else and thought i would keep anti-cheats on the front line

still requires UTPure or a mutator like DHP1b to prevent mutate hooking. Still requires ace or anthchecker for MD5/CRC check

link: AntiTweakV52.zip (http://downloads.kridsut99place.cz.cc/AntiTweakV52.zip)

{MOS}*KrystoF*
17th September, 2010, 07:34 PM
Thank You m8 for it.

back4more
21st September, 2010, 02:23 AM
just a quick couple of things that you may have overlooked and will still overlook as you won't see this post...being ignored etc.. but.

have you taken into account for Maps where the designers have deliberately blown up some/all of the Actors?... such Maps cause the Entire list of players to be disconnected until a new std sized actor map is loaded...

also does this address the issue where random players were well kicked after picking up the ShieldBelt?... which killed the AT off of alot of servers..

also why not have an option based .ini that will allow server admins to allow/disallow certain tweaks in the future?... as this will allow for modification from the std AT... as you yourself know that many do like to Tweak their .ini's for maximum... umph!...phata.

Didn't realise that it killed empty weapons which is cool;

//- kills empty weapons on the level so no more picking up empty weaps

may re visit this one ... bummer that it don't allow for OPFWS though;

//- anti fast weapon switch

;(

as for this ... well

//Get p n do stuff once

Fried?

lolz.

billybill
21st September, 2010, 04:58 AM
was going to add client-side disconnect to prevent them hooking the mutate command but it's not my work, i could've written something from scratch but saw no need. fast weapon switch, this is ut99 not ut2. I think the bugs you are eluding to are in Anthrax's work tweak blocker. if it were up to me i would allow alot of those tweaks because they don't really affect gameplay, how is changing the appearance of a rocket or flak slug, or the end of a pulse beam really going to give someone an advantage anyway

back4more
21st September, 2010, 06:18 AM
yes , I agree I have tested a few myself like White Rockets and no smoke / weapon flash etc are things that make for a better game. Providing of course that everyone else has the same option/ability to do so.. If just one player has this ability and the rest are oblivious to the fact that there is even such tweaks available then well ... Fair?...

Like the one that the TPA boys used to use that lit up the map (no shadows tweak) when they were owning players in TTM... this kinda thing is what Killed the Game from what I can see... added advantages to already pro players... these players also complain about things like 15min rounds and such so that they can masturbate to the sounds of wickedsick and things like this whilst using their Tweaks.

I know this can go on forever and has been a hot topic for many years past. Which is why I suggested that you make it so that each individual minor tweak (those outside of well transparent walls & glowing skins/No Shadows perhaps) can be bEnbaled=True in the .ini

I myself may even have a look into it as I have began a little scripting of my own... kinda..

I am not entirely opposed to Tweaks , just some that give huge advantages to players who use them... Like Enhanced Pickup Sound's and Other's that Endar/Kloo yourself used back in the day...

on a side note why didn't you start a new thread with this Release?

billybill
21st September, 2010, 09:47 PM
TPA Whupmaster and Gibmaster-X are from the UTtech3.utx texture? Time Proven Ammo

there were 2 of them, TPA Whupmaster the guy who joins deck16][ using an alias because he sees the map on, resets his score after 2 minutes of losing, continues to play but rage quits towards the end and everyone laughs at another lamer

or do you mean the other TPA guy loco Gibmaster-X who is a known cheater.

I think you mean T2B which was the only real recent clan, but it really was nothing.

kloo would often be beaten by redfox and i used to accuse endar of not being of a high level. there are a lot of good players besides those two

anyway, there is apparently a tweak that can hear the elevators going up and down on deck from the other side of the map. probably ambient level or something. discuss

Azura
23rd September, 2010, 12:47 AM
anyway, there is apparently a tweak that can hear the elevators going up and down on deck from the other side of the map. probably ambient level or something. discuss

Sounds like a tweak used on ut2004.

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11112

back4more
23rd September, 2010, 03:14 AM
TPA Whupmaster is U ASSUME xXDarkXx,Alias ... who retired from ut along time ago to MW2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1iZozwX9Q)

This was of course bought up in a thread from Rebellion (b4 there board was hacked/reinstalled) by who else but cam0/Raxxeh along time ago ...

Loco don't cheat although has cheated.. conspiracy Theory #1 by Azura. And apart from the fact that he is one of probably 2 people that use a 3500 Netspeed on a cable Connection still owns everyone even on [ACE] Servers.

^_^

medor
28th July, 2011, 05:05 PM
AntiTweakV52 causes problems with smartctf scoreboard and LogoSplashV3.
Does anyone have the solution to it all live right?

iDeFiX
30th July, 2011, 09:13 AM
What are the problems?

medor
30th July, 2011, 12:08 PM
The smartctf scoreboard of all versions appears half the time at connection of a player.
Disappears almost all the time to player reconexion.

For splash sound and logo;I never the two works at the same time.I only sound or logo from time to time.

With no AntiTweakV52 it's direct perfect.

I did the test several times, and on two different servers

iDeFiX
1st August, 2011, 07:25 PM
I'm not able to reproduce any problems. I've tried it with SmartCTF 4D and AntiTweakV52, but I don't see any problems.

Are you able to describe it exactly/steps to reproduce, providing screenshots/config or show me?

Maybe the mutators are not compatible with eachothers tick/timer/postrender functions.

medor
1st August, 2011, 10:35 PM
I'm not able to reproduce any problems. I've tried it with SmartCTF 4D and AntiTweakV52, but I don't see any problems.

It's online.May be u have try offline ?

It's here http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.32.80.157:7777/ now it's ok but if i add AntiTweakV52.AntiTweakV52 in mapvote :
I no longer introsound or the splash logo or neither.
For smarctf It is a time with. Once other without.And almost all disappeared with "reconnect to the server".

No come with F3

I have try to change smartctf SbDelay=5.500000
I have try with SmartCTF_4DPlusPlusv4 and SmartCTF_4E

I could return the server with AntiTweakV52 if you want to see

You can have me on MSN marc.barathon*laposte.net and i set it with.

I already had it on another server team. But I removed AntiTweakV52 for other reasons (not afraid to cheat the players by team). So I solved my problem without suspecting AntiTweakV52.

The problem persists and AntiTweakV52 smartctf.
The problem persists and AntiTweakV52 LogoSplashV3.
The problem persists and AntiTweakV52 smartctf and LogoSplashV3.