PDA

View Full Version : Admin Tool

sphx
15th June, 2004, 11:09 PM
Admin Tool ~ 1.1 by TNSe, 1.2+ by [os]sphx.

HomePage: http://www.sphx.vulturezone.com

http://www.sphx.vulturezone.com/img/main.gif

Change Log

3.6:
Added "Remove KEG" button
Fixed QuickServerSettings again, timelimit bug is history
Added Info window
Applied some code polishing
3.4:
Removed SetAdminPassword from main window
Added Get! button to AdminPassword edit, so you can see what's current adminpass and check if you changed it correctly
Fixed QuickServerSettings bugs (not changing timelimit, not removing goalteamscore)
Added info buttons to QuickServerSettings so you can see what will be changed before you use it
Moved RestartServer button lower, as requested
Removed AT advertising itself, now it just says |AT 3.4| after admin logout, I doubt that annoyes anyone now
Added About window inside the tool, accessed through Misc tab
AdminTool no longer writes anything to UnrealTournament.ini, everything is stored in AT.ini from now on.
3.3:
Finaly managed to get AT to work under Linux
Removed CB12 (some ppl call it TIW) from QuickServerSettings since CB removed it from it's rules (Switzz, thanks for info)
3.2:
Added new set of commands for controling MvReporter IRC bot (old and new version of the bot)
Get! buttons are now available in WebAdmin(locked), UTPure and SmartCTF windows too
Every command that user gets into his console has title above now
Fixed some coding mistakes noticed before
3.1:
Added Restart Server command (shuts down server for ~1 minute & restarts it with default settings)
Ability to remove extra tabs (UTPure/SmartCTF) in .ini file (True/False) if they're not needed
Code polishing as usual :)
3.0:
Placed buttons little better, for easier use
Advertising when admin changing something (like changing MaxPlayers during game...)
WebAdmin commands are now locked - unlock it under Misc. page by entering the password (by CB sups request ~ ask them for password @<hidden> #clanbase.ut)
Moved QuickServerSetting to Server page and it now supports: CTF/iCTF/TDM/iTDM/DOM/iDOM/DM/iDM
To switch between Insta and normal QuickServerSetting there's only one checkbox (Insta) that switches NW/Insta
Added FixMaxPlayersBug button (fixes server-side bug ~ explained in readme)
Returned User-Added-Commands (like in AT 1.1) - (enabling users to add up to 20 new commands) ~ explained in readme
Get! buttons now say what are they dumping into console (ex: AdminTool: Max Players: 5)
Bugs fixed as usual (this time lots of them - I'm suggesting all users NOT to use version 2.0 & 2.2 and switch to newer because they're buggy)
Users now get notifications if they change important things (AdminPass, FixMaxPlayers...)
Versions 2.0 & 2.2 had some code-mistakes, so they filled user's UnrealTournament.log with crappy messages, now it's fixed
2.2:
Added SmartCTF commands window (whole set of usefull commands, with big help of SiNiSTeR, who made SmartCTF 4A/B/C)
Now Tickrate, Maxplayers & MaxSpectators commands give information to all players in server when changed
AdminPass now can't be set to "nothing" (some players accidently hit SetAdminPass instead of GamePass...) - lots of them, one wouldn't belive...
Added QuickServerSettings (inspired by SuperWebAdmin), this command will make admins who never used AdminTool love it!
Made fancy readme/homepage for AdminTool
Some other small things, like AdminTool self advertisment..., CHECK IT !
2.0:
NEW, more user-friendly interface, more fancy & lot easier to use
Added Server Commands (new set of commands for advanced server & WebAdmin settings)
Changed the way of selecting and kicking/baning players from server (hope it's better)
Buttons are now disabled if player isn't logged as admin
UTPure commands are updated to be compatible with latest UTPure version (RC7G)
Few compatibility bugs fixed...
1.3:
Added Get! option so it's easyer to see what options (tickrate, gamepass...) are in use before changing anything.
Fixed some minor bugs in the code (ban and kick in some cases didn't work...).
Moved New AdminPassword Button down becouse some players are blind and sometimes change adminpass instead of gamepass (cheers |Shark| & ZX12R).
1.21:
Now all users can add new commands to "Additional Commands" and "UTPureRC7x Commands".
(to add new commands, you need to edit "AT.ini" in your text editor like Notepad). (thx dP^Bwana)
1.2:
Added Set New Admin Password option
Added Set Max Players option
Added Set Max Spectators option
Added Admin Say Banner Text option
Added Ban Player option
Added UTPureRC7x commands
Added ModMenuChecker & DiverseInformation commands
Fixed Read Tickrate & GamePass bug (in version 1.1 it didn't show gamepass)

sphx
17th February, 2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks Azazel !
BTW, home of admintool is http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx from now on !

Enjoy admining !

{DnF2}SiNiSTeR
26th February, 2005, 11:49 AM
Had only seen version 1.2 yet, the 2.0 looks really promising and I certainly will install it! Nice job :)

sphx
26th March, 2005, 08:51 PM
heh, new version [2.2] is out now, it supports SmartCTF...

Azazel, please upload it here too...

homepage you know, right? - http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx

BTW, Azazel, type my nick right this time :P

knugster
27th March, 2005, 01:09 PM
heh, new version [2.2] is out now, it supports SmartCTF...

Azazel, please upload it here too...

homepage you know, right? - http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx

BTW, Azazel, type my nick right this time :P

Looks cool to me :D There was only one thing I thought about.. It would be cool to be able to customise the 5v5 CTF and 4v4 TDM to insta and/or zeroping :)

sphx
27th March, 2005, 05:34 PM
Looks cool to me :D There was only one thing I thought about.. It would be cool to be able to customise the 5v5 CTF and 4v4 TDM to insta and/or zeroping :)

That's easy to make, just tell me the commands here (how you set insta/ZP) becouse i don't know them since I don't use them.
Those are mutators, so they must be included something like:
admin servertravel DM-Deck16][Game=Botpack.TeamGamePlus?mutator=xxxxx
right?
BTW, you're lazy Azazel :P

sphx
28th March, 2005, 12:36 PM
nice, it's here now !!!

kahliii~
28th March, 2005, 03:57 PM
just dled 2.2
gotta check it later
but it looks cool =)

Sardukar
26th April, 2005, 03:57 PM
Tickrate control dropped?

kawaii
26th April, 2005, 04:11 PM
No.

It's on the Game tab.

Sardukar
26th April, 2005, 04:50 PM
No.

It's on the Game tab.

Wow, bummer :redface:

sphx
8th May, 2005, 04:48 PM
v3.0 is out for some time...

http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx

Azazel
8th May, 2005, 10:50 PM
Your url never works to update :(

Azazel
9th May, 2005, 10:16 PM
Works now, first post updated

sphx
14th May, 2005, 08:07 PM
Your url never works to update :(

Yeah, crappy hosting, but it's free & supports php/mySQL...

sphx
6th June, 2005, 02:20 PM
v3.1 is out NOW!

Go grab it...

ShiningSquirrel
6th June, 2005, 02:43 PM
v3.1 is out NOW!

Go grab it...

Dead link, "HTTP 404 - File not found". :frown:

Delphi
6th June, 2005, 03:28 PM
yep :/

kawaii
16th June, 2005, 05:53 PM
sphx can't you upload your files on unrealadmin aswell? Your site allways seems to be offline :p

Azazel
16th June, 2005, 06:28 PM
I'll amend it later so the top post is done by sphx, that way he can updated the post and add attachments to it

sphx
3rd July, 2005, 10:27 PM
OK, it's done now, I added V3.1 in attachement in first post since I recived a lot of mails telling me the homepage doesn't work ( it will, hosting moving to new server, and it will still remain http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx ...)

/knock yourself out !

kawaii
3rd July, 2005, 10:42 PM
Allright thanks :)

Your site is still unavailalbe from here (as allways :p) Perhaps with the new host it will be available.

sphx
4th July, 2005, 12:16 AM
yeah, I'm aware of that, they messed up DNS so it works for croatia only now... they'll fix it, but anyway, I'll keep version list here up to date. New version will have MVR reporter commands...

Any suggestions - write here !

kahliii~
15th July, 2005, 07:26 PM
do you think you could add a change timelimit function?
would be really cool :)

sphx
17th July, 2005, 09:50 PM
Hmm, never tested it, you think it works instantly ?

admin set Botpack.DeathMatchPlus TimeLimit 20

If this command changes timelimit during the match is played, than I'll do it, but if not, then it isn't possible !

---
btw, AdminTool site is UP & ready now. http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx , you can leave a comment there :P !

kawaii
18th July, 2005, 01:26 PM
Indeed the webbie works now :) Very nice.

kahliii~
18th July, 2005, 05:46 PM
Hmm, never tested it, you think it works instantly ?

admin set Botpack.DeathMatchPlus TimeLimit 20

If this command changes timelimit during the match is played, than I'll do it, but if not, then it isn't possible !

hmm.. i tried this command, nothing changed. then i wanted to restart the map and now my server crashed ;E
ergo: it doesnt work :P

sphx
21st July, 2005, 10:07 AM
then the timelimit control cannot be done...

Anyway, I started building v3.2 (it's almost done now).
The biggest addon is the MvReporter control (still finishing)...

stay tuned

kahliii~
22nd July, 2005, 11:01 PM
The biggest addon is the MvReporter control (still finishing)...

stay tuned

weeeeeeeeeeee =))))))
o//

sphx
4th August, 2005, 08:02 PM
Hmm, here's a screenshot of what I have done so far... v3.2 is comming nicely, I just need 1 thing, THE COMMAND FOR RESTARTING MvReporter bot (I don't know the command so I can't add it to AdminTool...) Someone help !

Azazel
4th August, 2005, 09:49 PM
Nice work :)
I've only ever got mvr to switch on a map change though.
To be honest any command(s) I change, even with your tool, I follow with a map change to make sure :)

iDeFiX
5th August, 2005, 12:25 AM
MvReporter V2 (beta1) by Rush supports it with "mvr RESTART" (admin only).
The V1 versions don't support console commands.

sphx
5th August, 2005, 06:39 PM
Hehe, thanks iDeFiX. Too bad I spent 1 hour unpacking MvReporter2 to find out the command was mutate mvr restart :P
Anyway, I built it up and it's ready for releasing, just waiting my beta-testers to do some severe testing :) It will be out in the evening/tomorrow !

iDeFiX
5th August, 2005, 09:00 PM
gj looking forward

sphx
6th August, 2005, 06:31 PM
3.2 out, look @<hidden> the first post ! Get it, hurry :) !

kawaii
6th August, 2005, 06:39 PM
Sweet :)

kahliii~
7th August, 2005, 11:26 AM
good stuff :thumbup:

Batista
22nd August, 2005, 11:10 PM
which of them is the newer one to download ???

Azazel
23rd August, 2005, 12:20 AM
The last one listed which also, ironically, has the larger number :)

Batista
23rd August, 2005, 01:03 AM
lol Thanks :D

jura
1st January, 2006, 11:05 PM
http://jumper.gamer.hr/sphx !

jamaica
9th January, 2006, 12:11 AM
no problemo, you can download it from first post :D

Baiter
9th January, 2006, 03:34 AM
http://69.56.133.239/UT%20Downloads/Admin/AdminTool/

sphx
16th January, 2006, 05:24 PM

yeah, sorry about that, I lost my hosting, temporary:

http://www.sphx.vulturezone.com/

kahliii~
26th February, 2006, 05:43 PM
hey.. it would be very nice, if you could move the "restart server" button to somewhere far far far away.. especially far away from the "restart map" button... i accidentially restarted the server very often though i just wanted to restart the map because they both say with "restart ..." :D
and that sux :< needs like 5 mins for the server to come back ;(

would be very great :>

RiCE
1st March, 2006, 07:19 PM
Well AT is a good stuff imo, but whats this webadmin/clanbase pass.. how comes that clanbase has an inner password and they can see my webadmin users & passwords with it? this is ugly and as far as i know CB didnt pay a cent into my server bills. I dont get it why do CB need to know/change my webadmin pass? and why is this section locked?

kahliii~
1st March, 2006, 08:09 PM
they dont have your webadmin pass ffs.
they just have the pass to get the webadmin-data though the at.. you still need to be logged in as server admin in ut..

so you need both of them: server-admin-password + at-wa-permission-password

please stop being paranoid and suspecting all the time :P

RiCE
1st March, 2006, 08:11 PM
then why is this option closed from others?

kahliii~
1st March, 2006, 08:14 PM
because if you e.g. give your admin pw to a match-admin or so, i'm sure you dont want him to get your webadmin-data too..

it's more secure like that.
only permitted ppl get it :)

RiCE
1st March, 2006, 08:15 PM
its okay! im not paranoid just curious :P
but i still dont get isn't this option public..

kahliii~
1st March, 2006, 08:27 PM
to maintain a higher security level :P

just think about it:
someone asks you to lend them your server. you set a temporary admin password.
the person logs in with the admin tool and gets your webadmin data too, and can now change very important data and stuff on your server!
that does not happen now because this option is locked!

however, i think, to be honest, that it's not very useful too, because you got almost the same commands included in the admin tool as those in the webadmin.

RiCE
3rd March, 2006, 11:06 AM
yeah, you are right :)
idd its usefull, especially for me cuz i used to forget the webadmin pws. Right now we can handle everything from game.. i like that, tho i had to batchexport the scripts to get that pw :P
well yeah.. maybe i was a bit paranoid idd :P thx m8

kahliii~
4th March, 2006, 09:26 PM
hehe.. np, dude ;)
i know, it's a bit sophisticated :D

sphx
8th March, 2006, 10:12 PM
!!!! Hi all, sorry for not giving you support in this topic, I totally forgot about it...

I uploaded here version 3.3 (it's not new, but I didn't put it here when it was released...) ChangeLog and download link (attachement) is on first post, so take a look... AT works on Linux now if it makes someone happy :))

---------

About webadmin commands:

One of the CB cup admins asked me to lock it, and his main reason was security (why let lame noobs get webadmin data when you lend them adminpass). Anyway, if it bothers you, you can always decompile AT.u and remove the password check from admintool, it's really stupid (the password check function) :)) ||(or) yoi can ask me on IRC and if I'm in good mood you might yust be lucky :x
If you don't know how to do that, you need to use console commands, and if you don't know them, your problem hehe...

About the server restart button: if I ever make version 3.4 (It's not being developed yet for you curious blokes), I'll move it.

Lately I've been working on some specialized tool for jolt servers so I stopped the developement of admintool, but, though, I really don't know what more can be added to it...

and last: current AdminTool webpage (I hope this will be stable more then the other ones) is: www.sphx.vulturezone.com (http://www.sphx.vulturezone.com) -> I'll try to get the old web back when I have time for it.

P.S: when contacting me on irc.quakenet.org #smrtnici, if my nick is [os]sphx^off, then it's my BNC, so, when leaving a message, please leave a channel where I can find you, coz' I get tons of messages daily and it's not that I don't want to answer, but I can't find you :)

over&out, [os]sphx...

sphx
17th April, 2006, 05:46 PM
I'm working on v3.4, it will be released before the CB Spring OC begins. I fixed the bug in QuickServerSettings, when sometimes timelimit wasn't changed. For this OC, setting a server is really noobish, just 2 mouse clicks (selecting a map and clicking start) - I'm testing it and it works great. I moved the "restart server" button one field down by request in this thread. I'm still waiting for CB to decide about the rules so I don't have to release 2 versions before the cup.

Anyone who would like to beta-test (It's not buggy beta hehe) v3.4 ask in #smrtnici and leave your e-mail.

Rednas
17th April, 2006, 06:04 PM
Could you add an option for "normal server". Like two clicks in clanbase settings, but when you want your public server back it would be nice if that would also be two clicks. Currently I got servermode for switching modes, but for some future plans and other people could be cool in admintool. Although while typing this I suddenly realise you could also put those commands in a file and use exec <filename>. Maybe some combined playerslots, specslots, no tournament mode, teambalance on-button would be nice ;-).

kahliii~
18th April, 2006, 01:49 AM
very great :)
i'm looking forward to 3.4 :>

sphx
18th April, 2006, 05:28 PM
Could you add an option for "normal server". Like two clicks in clanbase settings, but when you want your public server back it would be nice if that would also be two clicks. Currently I got servermode for switching modes, but for some future plans and other people could be cool in admintool. Although while typing this I suddenly realise you could also put those commands in a file and use exec <filename>. Maybe some combined playerslots, specslots, no tournament mode, teambalance on-button would be nice ;-).

OK, I could add up one free slot so you can put your settings into AT.ini and then just select map like in CB settings, would that do the trick ?

jamaica
20th April, 2006, 03:18 AM
yeah, sorry about that, I lost my hosting, temporary:

http://www.sphx.vulturezone.com/

great job with admin tool, no doubt but...

--> http://www.vulturezone.com/dl_misc.php <--

sphx
20th April, 2006, 09:21 AM
Hehe, that's not my clan, they're just my friends so they provided me hosting and subdomain, I don't maintain vulturezone.com :) they're inactive though...

sphx
28th April, 2006, 07:15 PM
quick update: 3.4 is ready, still 2 days testing then release!

kahliii~
29th April, 2006, 11:36 AM
great one, dude! ;)

sphx
14th May, 2006, 09:42 PM
Ok, v3.4 is released, go download on 1st post or on website...

kahliii~
14th May, 2006, 11:33 PM
again, good job, mate! :)

{DnF}3d`
1st June, 2006, 07:32 PM
When I use the very handy quick start settings for TDM/CTF etc in v3.4 the admin tool is disabling hitsounds. Anyone else experienced this?

sphx
2nd June, 2006, 07:35 AM
When I use the very handy quick start settings for TDM/CTF etc in v3.4 the admin tool is disabling hitsounds. Anyone else experienced this?

yeah, that's by default, check the INFO button next to commands ;) you can enable hitsounds in UTPURE tab in AT or by typing mutate enablehitsounds.

sphx
10th October, 2007, 02:56 PM
new version is out, attachement pending approval

check the website, new modosutils is out too:

http://sphx.vulturezone.com

Bware68
10th November, 2011, 10:41 PM
Still enjoying the game and running my own server for friends. Does anyone have a working link to this admin tool v3.6 please?

The other links aren't working anymore. :(

Thanks in advance!

Bware

medor
11th November, 2011, 12:03 AM
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/index.php?dir=Admin/AdminTool/&file=AdminTool36_FULL.zip

Bware68
11th November, 2011, 10:19 AM
Awesome!! Thank you very much. :thumbup::thumbup:

Red_Rum
25th January, 2014, 04:43 AM
:thumbup::thumbup: