PDA

View Full Version : UTPure Inpurity

[SAS]-J-
17th July, 2004, 12:21 AM
When I try and join {NYA}'s server, I get a message on my console saying "UTPure has detected an inpurity hiding in your client (ID:89281)"

I have no clue as to what this problem may be though...

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

LeeBe
17th July, 2004, 01:01 AM
are you using v451 or v440?

install patch 436 and you should be ok.

[SAS]-J-
18th July, 2004, 11:07 PM
I'm currently using 451 and have a copy of 436 for UEd.

I've just re-installed a new version though, so when once I've downloaded all the mods etc for playing on that server I will let you know whether it's working or not :thumbup:

Viooltje
28th July, 2004, 12:19 PM
I'm Having the same problem, got UTServer436Final with latest UTPure, CSHP

Anyone got an idea how to solve this problem?

LeeBe
28th July, 2004, 12:50 PM
you are using a server version?

when I said v451 in the second post I was refering to the client version.

clients use v436. any later version and you'll get that error message.

Viooltje
29th July, 2004, 12:28 PM
I have a UT sever running, changed it from the server version to client v436, but I still have this inpurity problem :S
I'm on Windows XP Pro and the server on Windows 2000 Advance Server

LeeBe
29th July, 2004, 01:45 PM
I think you misunderstood. The server can use any version, you (the client) can only use v436

{ASS}Darkruler
4th September, 2004, 07:32 AM
Thats my problem then too, they say inpurity too, but i have v451, so thats the prob :D

{ASS}Darkruler
4th September, 2004, 07:33 AM
How can u uninstall the 451 version, cuz i dont have the CD of UT here :D

Died_OnLine
14th September, 2004, 11:47 AM
I have also experianced this problem. I run UT 436 on a Mac G4 under OSX at my work place.

I can get on most servers with no problem but if i try and play on Punky's Funky Funhouse i get the impurity error.

I also have UT 436 on my home PC, Athlon 2200, Geforce4 ti under XP Pro, and have never had this problem at home.

I remember reading somthing about deleteing the UTPure file from the UT directory and aloowing it to redownload solves this problem. But the only UTPure file i could find was PureStats.ini tried deleteing it made no diffrence and i had to replace it manually after. :confused: Stumped!!!

SarahA
31st October, 2005, 10:44 PM
Hi new here.I currently have gotten involved with a unreal tournamnet server for my 5th grade class.I have tried loading everything and alls failed.I reinstalled the server, and put on mapvote la13 and zppure7G.when i use zppure there is no crosshair, you cant fire at all and the flags ( enemy) you pick up are invisible . When zp pure is taken out of mutators through webserver and u restart the current map, it goes back to weapons and then you have a crosshair and evrything.I havent put on any other mutator yet like smart ctf etc.I called the provider of the server i have and this is what he said was the possible reason for the pure errors. Anyone know if hes right or not ? Also know where I can downlaod these modules, or would they have to be loaded from the providers side who owns server I rent ? :
BP1Handler7G' requires module 'multimesh' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'EpicCustomModels' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'TCowMeshSkins' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'TNaliMeshSkins' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'TSkMSkins' to load properly
'BP4Handler7G' requires module 'SkeletalChars' to load properly

PizzaMan
31st October, 2005, 10:49 PM
Hi new here.I currently have gotten involved with a unreal tournamnet server for my 5th grade class.I have tried loading everything and alls failed.I reinstalled the server, and put on mapvote la13 and zppure7G.when i use zppure there is no crosshair, you cant fire at all and the flags ( enemy) you pick up are invisible . When zp pure is taken out of mutators through webserver and u restart the current map, it goes back to weapons and then you have a crosshair and evrything.I havent put on any other mutator yet like smart ctf etc.I called the provider of the server i have and this is what he said was the possible reason for the pure errors. Anyone know if hes right or not ? Also know where I can downlaod these modules, or would they have to be loaded from the providers side who owns server I rent ? :
BP1Handler7G' requires module 'multimesh' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'EpicCustomModels' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'TCowMeshSkins' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'TNaliMeshSkins' to load properly
'BP1Handler7G' requires module 'TSkMSkins' to load properly
'BP4Handler7G' requires module 'SkeletalChars' to load properly

Another one??

Do you plan to respond to every single old thread containing the word 'UTPure'?

SarahA
31st October, 2005, 11:33 PM
No, andy is it you keep on going be hind me mr make sure no one posts multiple times ? Seems maybe you need to go play some ut and let me be!
Another one??

Do you plan to respond to every single old thread containing the word 'UTPure'?

Azura
31st October, 2005, 11:41 PM
It is a good idea to respect a minimum of netiquette while posting on a forum. One of those unwritten rules on a message board is to post a new thread when a search for a problem hasn't produced any relevant results. Hijacking (posting unrelated material in a thread) will not get you any closer to a solution.

"Good things come to those who can wait".

PizzaMan
31st October, 2005, 11:52 PM
No, andy is it you keep on going be hind me mr make sure no one posts multiple times

You will find that users of this board, and most other boards for that matter, will try to correct you when you are doing something that is considered incorrect. Crossposting and hijacking other people's threads included.

You will not get more answers by posting your question several times. It is more likely that your question will remain unanswered if you do so.

Also when posting a question, you should provide as much information about your problem as possible.

And btw I did actually give you a tip in one of the other threads.