PDA

View Full Version : Ban #1016

divine_war
30th July, 2004, 06:10 AM
How do you find out this info if youve just learned you need it?

frogger
30th July, 2004, 07:19 AM
you're likely here to learn about the ban we imposed tonight. And I'm pretty sure you know why, as you have been warned many times to change your actions. This is only effective on our servers ATM, as it is simply an 'annoyance' ban. You've been removed from all HTM servers, as well as our forums.

(Ban #1016)

divine_war
30th July, 2004, 12:02 PM
Hey frogger! Ever hear of sumthin called mood swings? Part of puberty you know! What do is bann me till I calm down. Or atleast disable all my text. Oh yeah...Im not an idiot...I went on to H-Town after you banned me the damn fourms.

HTM|Minion
30th July, 2004, 04:08 PM
Divine...your actions resulted in other players leaving our server. Mood swings or no mood swings..this cannot be tolerated. Furthermore, you posted profanities in our forums directed at Frogger and freinds of our clan. We have an obligation to provide a decent place for the public to play UT2004, your actions jeopardized this. We will decide if and when the ban will be lifted.

divine_war
30th July, 2004, 07:24 PM
Okay...and Minion...I got a larger map for H-Town And what do you mean at the moment? you think Ill get banned from every server?

Moose
1st August, 2004, 07:14 AM
If you have a bad attitude and cause regulars of servers to stop playing because of it, you can expect other admins to ban you as frogger has from his servers. When you go online and play you may think no one is watching what you do but in fact, many admins partake in the gaming experience and watch their servers closely. So act reasonable and follow the server rules (if any are posted).

Imaginos
1st August, 2004, 08:31 AM
Amen. This world isn't as big as you think it is, and people's time is worth a lot to them. Think twice before you disrupt people at play.

divine_war
1st August, 2004, 10:35 PM
:mad:OMFG! Who are you to tell me what to do? I was going through an effect of puberty, which for me doesn't come very often.:mad:

Imaginos
1st August, 2004, 11:07 PM
For one, I'm another admin who sees your lack of remorse for what you did. I'm probably also wasting my time giving you advice on how to prevent further bans.
Good day.

divine_war
1st August, 2004, 11:57 PM
Amen. This world isn't as big as you think it is, and people's time is worth a lot to them. Think twice before you disrupt people at play.:mad:You call that advice?:mad: And I dont what remorse is so...:confused: For another HTM's servers and forums are the only one Im banned from. If you go to H-Town Ull see me spectation somethimes because the UTAN Bans are crap. All they do is stop you from playing. Banns are supposta black ALL acess to something. not just partially.

Imaginos
2nd August, 2004, 12:17 AM
Moose spelled it out to you and I emphasized it. Here.. I'll summarize:

People are watching. Admins share bans.

I'm active duty military and my playtime is often short, my younger brother seldom gets any playtime at all. You think we're going to put up with anyone that causes trouble on my server on MY precious time? You think I may preemptively ban a known troublemaker based on what I see and read?

There's an old expression that goes "You don't shit where you eat." If I were you, I'd make nice nice with the low-ping servers closest to your ISP's POP.

Limited
2nd August, 2004, 01:10 AM
I'd say you were on a road you don't want to be on atm, I would advise you pipe down and keep quiet.. unless you want that ban extended of course...

divine_war
2nd August, 2004, 05:23 AM
okay...fine you admins win...ill just stop playing on UTAN servers.

divine_war
2nd August, 2004, 05:25 AM
Ill just shut up from now on...sorry about the spam.