PDA

View Full Version : Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent

ainp
6th September, 2004, 08:41 PM
I need some help my ut crashed 2 time already
i chek in the logs and this is what i found

like 200 lines (maybe more) of this:
ScriptWarning: ALplayer CTF-Bedrooms][a.ALplayer0 (Function UTPureRC7E.bbPlayer.PreRender:000E) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: ALplayer CTF-Bedrooms][a.ALplayer0 (Function UTPureRC7E.bbPlayer.PreRender:000E) Accessed None

then few others of:
ScriptWarning: § Transient.§0 (Function ServerStats.§.SendBinary:0019) Accessed array out of bounds (600/255)
ScriptWarning: § Transient.§0 (Function ServerStats.§.SendBinary:0019) Accessed array out of bounds (600/255)

and at the end:
Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent
Critical: (ALplayer CTF-RainbaseCE.ALplayer150, Function UTPureRC7E.bbPlayer.PlayerWalking.PlayerTick)
Critical: AActor::Tick
Critical: TickAllActors
Critical: ULevel::Tick
Critical: (NetMode=3)
Critical: TickLevel
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: MainLoop
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: UGalaxyAudioSubsystem::ShutdownAfterError
Log: DirectDraw End Mode
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 09/06/04 14:14:11

thats all i have
please help :/

spykes
8th September, 2004, 03:42 PM
With all those accessed none's you can be sure UTPure has alot of work to do. I see them flood my log all the time.

AnthraX
8th September, 2004, 03:47 PM
don't blame it on pure. It looks like "serverstats" is a noobish mod and why on earth are your playerpawns named ALPlayer? Which mods do you run on the server?

spykes
8th September, 2004, 03:56 PM
I can blame it on pure, the same accessed none stuff happens on servers that are plain with *only* UTPure.

AnthraX
8th September, 2004, 04:02 PM
UTPure works fine on servers that do what they should do. Some maps have been fucked with so badly that pure can't handle it. On normal maps and normal configurations there should be no problem at all :/

Jovi
8th September, 2004, 05:45 PM
You may want to add line
Suppress=Scriptwarning

in [Core.System] section of ini in server ... it may help.

ainp
9th September, 2004, 08:31 PM
don't blame it on pure. It looks like "serverstats" is a noobish mod and why on earth are your playerpawns named ALPlayer? Which mods do you run on the server?

I didnt use that nick and i dont know why it has that nick
this is not my server i was playing in NLA's server (ig zp ctf)
that error happends in some maps like Rainbase ce

AnthraX
9th September, 2004, 10:03 PM
playerpawn != playernick. It looks like some weird mutator is replacing the playerpawn classes. Try removing the mutators one by one and see if it changes

ainp
10th September, 2004, 02:48 AM
omg this is for client side
i dont have mutators at all, so that problem is in the server i guess!

Robus
10th September, 2004, 10:23 AM
1. ServerStats
2. UTPure
= mutators :P
check out also for more ServerActors, which are mutators ALWAYS loaded by the server