PDA

View Full Version : SuperWebAdmin

Pages : [1] 2

Rush
17th September, 2004, 07:31 AM
WHAT'S THIS ?!
SuperWebAdmin is an advanced administration tool for UnrealTournament'99 servers, it allows you to manage your server via a web http interface. Basing on the original webadmin built in UT, SWA provides you with a very similiar interface, but much simpler, it gets rid of the slow loading images in order to speed the things up. It adds a lot of additional features and security measures which I will describe later.

FEATURES:
- Multi user - there can be up to 50 users each one with a different privilege level(see section PRIVILEGES in the readme)
- QuickSet - allows to set a game using a preset configuration. Setup is done on the SuperAdmin page
- Improved PlayerList with full compatibility with the latest UTGLA or if UTGLMode is off, with EasyMute.
-Adds a kick/ban reason field, notifies users about the kick and about the admin who they should thank for
*UTGL is a bit depracated, still waiting for a new version, but I didn't want to remove the old code
- Extended Mutator page - allows to add custom mutators.
- Current Rules - for instant changing max players/spectators and password
- Logging - most of the user actions and IP are being logged
- Extended IP Policy - OPBan v.07 integrated for easy ban limit extension and managment
- SuperAdmin Page - includes the most important server settings. Useful when you don't want others to play with it. :)
- Extended Console. Allows sending mutate commands. Users with low privileges will be able to do only "say". No more "admin get" spying. :P
- Improved CurrentGame page - shows all maps from now. No more useless maplists.
- MvReporter2 compatibility - Included panels for control and configuration.
- IpToCountry support - SWA uses IpToCountry package and shows a small country flag near player's nick on the PlayerList page
- UTDC Screenshots - Allows to do shots from player's screen and view them in webadmin, requires UTDCv17 or higher
- Simple, yet nice graphicless interface
- More things I forgot to include here :)

CHANGELOG:
0.97b
-Fixed a bug with sending multiple headers in the IPPolcy page.
-IpToCountry support - small flags on the PlayerList page
-Separated WebServer from UWeb
-Added UTDC shots in player list
-Improved HTML part and added some css
-Reorganized SWAConfig
-Improved security with MD5 hashing passwords in SWAConfig
-Added a better way to fix Webadmin on 436 Linux
-Fixed some bugs
0.95:
-Fixed a bug with Custom Mutators in Mutators page.
-Fixed a bug with Spectators setting for Public in QuickSetConfig page.
-Improved QuickSet speed by few times.
0.94:
-Added Custom Mutators into Mutator page.
-As usual, fixed few bugs. :P
0.93:
-Added MvReporter2 support.
-Fixed few html bugs. (thx to Gspot)
-Added option to force maxplayers and spectators values in QuickSet.
0.92:
-Added Bots section. ({ROW}Mase's request)
-Fixed bad diplaying Friendly Fire value in QuickSetConfig. (reported by BlackWolf)
0.91:
-Fixed Settings page not updating the values. (reported by BlackWolf)
-Fixed EasyMute compatibility.
0.9:
-First release

SCREENSHOTS:
IpToCountry in action, partial screen:
http://lux.one.pl/~rush/ut/swa097-1.jpg
UTDC shots in action:
http://lux.one.pl/~rush/swa096-1.jpg
http://lux.one.pl/~rush/swa096-2.jpg
http://lux.one.pl/~rush/swa096-3.jpg
http://lux.one.pl/~rush/swa096-4.jpg
http://lux.one.pl/~rush/swa096-5.jpg

{ROW}Mase
29th September, 2004, 11:38 AM
hey Rush....

I noticed that their seems to be no spot where you can admin the bots. I would like to set the bots level of skill. But I don't see it......

Mase

Rush
29th September, 2004, 03:17 PM
I've removed it as soon as I started working on SWA :P I thought it will be useless ... hmm, it seems I was wrong. I'll add it again in the next version.

{ROW}Mase
29th September, 2004, 11:23 PM
thanks.... :D

Yawnster
30th September, 2004, 12:21 AM
Hey dude.. ive currently moving from one server to another.. the old server had a webadmin alrdy installed... but the new one dont.. can i just install this one straight ???

{ROW}Mase
30th September, 2004, 03:45 AM
Rush, would be nice to beable to configure the users. Like the older Advanced webadmin, you could set permissions. I know it's already set up with permissions. But sometimes we'd use odd configurations for certain people....

Mase

Yawnster
1st October, 2004, 12:16 AM
hey kool tool.. ive installed it and like it quite alot.. thanks Rush dude..

Antichrist666
7th October, 2004, 07:04 PM
How about including the MV Reporter and a its Control Page?

Rush
7th October, 2004, 09:04 PM
I'll include the control page, but not mvreporter. I'm now working on the MvReporter2 now which will be a separate mod, visit #es.pl.live on quakenet to see how it works. :P It's not finished thought. It uses 2 irc connections at once to decrease the reporting delay, it will also allow to use mutate commands from the irc, for example to do "mutate forcestart". :) Also I plan to include a BunnyTrack reporting mode and a few more things. If you got any requests I'm free to hear.

AnthraX
7th October, 2004, 10:33 PM
The custom mvreporter looks nice, only pitty it doesn't have a crashing function :(

Antichrist666
12th October, 2004, 04:38 PM
Hi,I tested the SA now at our Warserver and there are some things missing in the Quickset,first the Player Count in all Quicksets its only in the First Line,I nedd it for TDM (it's 4on4) or Quickset for 1on1 aso...Second,the Server Password is away after Quickset,thats not good i think^^,than the Servertickrate setting available for Accessgroup Serveradmin but only this no further Settings like Servername aso,thats Job of the Superadmin:)
Greets
AntI

Antichrist666
12th October, 2004, 04:43 PM
Oh,i forgot,the Maximal Teams setting is missing,its only in the Quickset,but nowhere else^^
Greets
AntI

fugley
22nd October, 2004, 07:42 PM
nice work :thumbup:

altho for any next update would it be possible to add on to ALL levels the ability to mute players as we have one little **** that repeatedly spams our server with BS … if it could be added in the player list would be great … kick / ban / mute

Rush
22nd October, 2004, 08:33 PM
Hmm, I thought that Player List was available for all privileges levels The only thing required for Mute to work is EasyMuteV14 or UTGL.

fugley
24th October, 2004, 04:41 AM
Hmm, I thought that Player List was available for all privileges levels The only thing required for Mute to work is EasyMuteV14 or UTGL.cheers ... works great ... yes the player list is available in all levels what i meant was to have mute available in those same levels as well ... whoops my bad i did realize about that mutator as well but didn't realize it would work in the manner i was hoping for within web admin ... nice work on both :thumbup:

Sidious
12th November, 2004, 08:04 PM
I have a problem with the "Server Console". When i click the link, everything is fine. And i can at all times send a message. No prob there. But then after 5 secs or so the page refreshes itself, and i get an "Page could not be displayed" error.
Otherwise a really nice program.

{ROW}Mase
13th November, 2004, 10:05 AM
you need to add the server IP into the SWA.ini like this...

ServerURL=69.12.85.184:8888

do that, and it will fix your problems...

kahliii~
5th February, 2005, 02:17 PM
seems that your mv-repbot doesnt like meh =\
well.. it doesnt work.. at least, it doesnt connect
prolly it is because there is an older version (mvr1.14) installed on the server
do i really have to remove it?
coz to do this, i'd have to shut down the server and that sucks :<

Rush
5th February, 2005, 04:11 PM
Hmm, and you didn't have to restart the server after installing SWA ? lol

kahliii~
5th February, 2005, 05:29 PM
i did
i found the mistake, the readme tells to enter ServerActors=MvReporter.MvReporter under [Engine.GameEngine]
but it gotta be ServerActors=MvReporter2.MvReporter

;o

kawaii
5th February, 2005, 05:49 PM
i did
i found the mistake, the readme tells to enter ServerActors=MvReporter.MvReporter under [Engine.GameEngine]
but it gotta be ServerActors=MvReporter2.MvReporter

;o
I have found that out earlier aswell ;) You should have found it when you used the search

kahliii~
5th February, 2005, 06:35 PM
which search? :E
i just tried it coz i already wondered about it when installing.. it just seemed logical :E

but what search do you mean? =x

kawaii
6th February, 2005, 12:24 AM
The search on this forum ;) You would type a search criteria and you'll get a list of topics matching your search criteria

kahliii~
6th February, 2005, 12:41 AM
ah.. ye ;P
but i expected to get information about any known bugs that might appear when working with the tools featured in this thread in this thread ;D

*edit*:
however, it works now and next time, i will use the search function as i would have done, if i were a bit less lazy ;x
thank you so far :>
and especially the repbot(s) is(are) nice ;)

Rush
7th February, 2005, 10:23 PM
Updated the version -> Attachment waiting for approval.

kawaii
8th February, 2005, 06:39 AM
Sweet :D
Does it fix the Q authusername bug for mvreporter2 page? (that was was most anoying for me) ;)

Rush
8th February, 2005, 12:28 PM
btw. what do you think about this ? http://vox.one.pl/~rush/swaprev/

kawaii
8th February, 2005, 02:45 PM
Well apart from a few mixed up tables (the word QuickSet is right in the midle of the button Server Managment) it looks quite nice, but i don't like the border around the page :p

As long as you are not gonna use (many) images it will be fine :)

Ow and i got a litle question about MvReporter2
I have used the "dual" reporter system for about a week but i swapped back to one single reporter after that week.
The chance that both reporters were in the channel at the same time was very very small, usually i only had link1 or link2 in the channel. And when i only had 1 reporter that reporter only did "his" part of the job, so i missed a lot of details about the game. When reporter1 was in the channel 1 could start 2 from the webadmin but i could not start 1 when i had 2 in the channel. So my two questions are:

Can i start link 1 when link 2 is connected?
and
Can you make the system so that when only 1 of the links is online the one being online will do all the reporting ?

(i haven't tried your new version yet, perhaps you already "fixed" this)

Rush
8th February, 2005, 02:50 PM
Funny, http://vox.one.pl/~rush/swaprev/swaprev.jpg , in firefox looks good.

kawaii
8th February, 2005, 02:53 PM
Well i'm using Maxthon and it doesn't look good, neither does it look good in IE

Rush
8th February, 2005, 03:05 PM
Hmm, I should study your mvreporter2 problems later ... I'm using a bnc and the reporters are working like a charm !!

kahliii~
8th February, 2005, 06:11 PM
k.. nice
about swa0.94: is there anything new except the public say command for mvr? :O
and i like the layout of the webadmi ;]

kawaii
8th February, 2005, 06:12 PM
A small bugfix for the Q-auth problem but for the rest i didn't see any changes ;)

@<hidden> Rush: For some reason both the reporter are doing fine now :/ Don't know what caused the problem a few weeks ago but i'm glad it works now :D

Rush
8th February, 2005, 08:29 PM
k.. nice
about swa0.94: is there anything new except the public say command for mvr? :O
and i like the layout of the webadmi ;]

Except the mvreporter update and a few bugfixes there is a feature to set your own mutators in the Mutator Page. You can also put the whole mutatorset there and SWA will automatically get the right ones. For example, try putting there a string "BotPack.InstaGibDM,stupidnotexisting.mutator,BotPack.TeamGamePlus,EasyMuteV16.EM" plus eventually other mutator which is not on the list.
"BotPack.InstaGibDM" should be cut off cause it's on the original list, but it will be moved to the used mutators, stupidnotexisting.mutator will be cut off too cause there is no such class, BotPack.TeamGamePlus is not a mutator -> trash, EasyMuteV16.EM should be left if the int file wasn't installed.
So basically this function can be pretty useful .... unfortunately I found a few bugs(already fixed) about it so it doesn't work well now. :/

/btw:
there will be one more release in a few days before the new layout, it will include: sessions support(increased security cause the password won't be sent every time you download a page), holding MD5 encrypted passwords in the config(no more sniffing), fix for the custom mutators, and a few more features cannot predict :D

kahliii~
8th February, 2005, 08:53 PM
kk nice :>
keep working on it, it rox =)

kawaii
8th February, 2005, 09:01 PM
I'm glad you found some time to develop this nice tool a bit further Rush :) You're doing great work.

Goliath
10th February, 2005, 08:06 AM
Funny, http://vox.one.pl/~rush/swaprev/swaprev.jpg , in firefox looks good.

Ewwww you don't want to see it under IE it's like a drunk monkey coded that page :)

EDIT: Ah crap i didn't want to add the pic as attachment wanted to upload it someplace...i just woke up sorry :confused: www.exhile.net/images/IEuberscreenshotSWA.JPG

Rush
10th February, 2005, 11:43 AM
Try now :P Thx to GSpot the html part should be ok now.

kahliii~
10th February, 2005, 04:13 PM
hmm..
i'd like to add smth about the quickset stuff :E

well.. to me, it would be cool, if i could set everything on the current page:

- the gametype
- the map
- the mutators
- the maximum players
- the max specs
- tl on/off
- tm on/off
- timelimit
- cap/frag-limit
- force respawn
- the server-pw
- and maybe even the tickrate :O

i'm a bit weird with the quickset thingy coz i dunno all the stuff, i'd have to add for the mutators and stuff.. and sometimes it seems to me, that smth there doesnt work at all :E

*edit*:
oh.. and please remove the stuff, that forces the first quickset slot to be forced, coz someone of my clan set it by accident and then our server was shutdown, coz we arent allowed to set it public ;E :x

kawaii
11th February, 2005, 09:04 AM
Than you can just toss away they entire current page :/

And why on earth do you want the tickrate to be on the current/defaults page, the tickrate is something yo hardly ever change imho.

I think with a current and a defaults page is good. Because i don't need all settings on the current page, just a few which are needed every day.

kahliii~
11th February, 2005, 12:27 PM
Than you can just toss away they entire current page :/

And why on earth do you want the tickrate to be on the current/defaults page, the tickrate is something yo hardly ever change imho.

I think with a current and a defaults page is good. Because i don't need all settings on the current page, just a few which are needed every day.

i need most of them every day :x
kk.. tickrate not very often, but sometimes ;o

Rush
11th February, 2005, 02:00 PM
We'll think about extending Quickset when the new layout is finished ... and it won't be so soon cause it's a lot of work.

Rush
16th February, 2005, 04:50 PM
btw. once there was a request of implementing a fully customizable privileges system(like in advancedwebadmin), unfortunately I'm pretty lazy to implement it for, however I'm curious if there is still such a need.

kahliii~
16th February, 2005, 05:17 PM
btw. once there was a request of implementing a fully customizable privileges system(like in advancedwebadmin), unfortunately I'm pretty lazy to implement it for, however I'm curious if there is still such a need.

i dont need it tbh :P
i'm more than fine with the existing privilege-classes.. wouldnt even need them imo :O

Matthew
28th February, 2005, 08:59 PM
OK I had a huge post here lol.... because I couldn't get easymute going...
well it's working now so umm.....

Nice work Rush :)

kawaii
28th February, 2005, 11:16 PM
Well i run several servers with it and i'm happy with the current way, however if you will ever implant more advanced levels i will use them, but i don't really need them.

Matthew
28th February, 2005, 11:18 PM
Hey.. I know it isn't right thread lol.. but how to I access EasyMute in game?

mutate em -idlist

Something like that?

kawaii
28th February, 2005, 11:36 PM
Read the readme file, it contains commands and such.

Matthew
1st March, 2005, 06:58 PM
all it says is:
Mutate commands:
... and then it gives commands like idlist, mute, etc.. but I want to know what the mutator is entered as.

Example like:
mutate easymute command

I can't figure out what the
mutate ****
is supposed to be... and readme doesn't say :(

iDeFiX
2nd March, 2005, 11:47 PM
I quickly looked into the code, but commands don't need a prefix of the mutator. So...
> mutate mute NuB
... should mute the player with the name NuB

Now ontopic asap ;)

Matthew
2nd March, 2005, 11:58 PM
ya I just found that out this morning lol... thanks anyway though :)

[FBI]Face
5th March, 2005, 12:57 PM
I could use EasyMute in the game with out a problem...
I would like to know which username:password to use so it will work with SemiWebAdmin... I have a few groups set up in SemiWebAdmin and I would like to enable the mute command for the folks with whip and/or warn abilities... I have tried the group name and password with no effect...

Thanks in advance...

[FBI]Face

Rush
5th March, 2005, 03:05 PM
No groups, you just have to add semiadmin users directly do EasyMute config.

[FBI]Face
6th March, 2005, 01:31 AM
No groups, you just have to add semiadmin users directly do EasyMute config.

I have to make a group before I can add a user. Let's say I made Group "Looser" and added the user "Face" with a password of "Sally".

I would edit the UT ini and find easymute at the bottom and put

User[0]=Face:Sally

Right????

Because that isn't working for me...

Rush
6th March, 2005, 09:08 AM
the syntax is -> User[]=username:password

User[0]=Rush:mustwork

so here if you type "mutate ali Rush mustwork" in console you will be logged. It doesn't require any groups cause it isn't connected with SemiAdmin at all, it just uses the same command for logging in. If it doesn't work, try putting EasyMute before SemiAdmin.

and readme says almost everything, like:

Mutate Commands:
-idlist - lists players' IDs.
-status <PlayerName> - shows the mute status, 1 for muted, 0 for not muted.
-mute <PlayerName>
-unmute <PlayerName>
-muteid <PlayerID>
-unmuteid <PlayerID>
-muteall
-unmuteall
-ali <user> <password> - only if you use semiadmin, set user and pass in EasyMute's config.

XTC_2
6th March, 2005, 11:24 AM
I installed an UT436 server on linux and my webadmin doesnt work.

I found your tool, now i have a little question.

With xinetd:
To /etc/services add:

UTAdmin <rewrited port>/tcp
Shall I put the port in here which the normal webadmin uses (8888) or the gameport (7777)?

And in To /etc/xinetd.conf add:

service UTAdmin
{
port = <rewrited port>
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
wait = no
user = root
log_on_failure += USERID
disable = no
redirect = x.x.x.x <original port set in the ut.ini>
}

What is the rewrited and the redirected port there? :redface: :redface:
In my UT.ini the gameport is 7777, the webport 8888, as I mentioned above

Sorry for dumb questions.......

[FBI]Face
6th March, 2005, 12:43 PM
:thumbup: Cool, Thanks a lot man... :thumbup: I did have it working using the console but was using the senior admin name and pass... Now I have it working in the console for the whole team... (though they don't know it yet)

Maybe the exact question I'm curious about should actually be on a different forum...
In the SemiAdmin web pages there is a warn and a whip page... On those pages you can warn, mute, unmute, respawn, zero frag... Out of these five, the only thing I can't use from the SemiWebAdmin warn/whip pages is the mute and unmute... I was hoping by simply adding EasyMute I could use these features also... I can't get the SemiWebAdmin Warnings and
Activity page to work either, so maybe I am at the wrong place now that I have EasyMute working properly???

Thank you for your help in understanding EasyMute better. I really appreciate the help and advice. Also, I think the EasyMute mod ROCKS!!! One of the coolest controls I've ever used... It gets real old listening to "Die Bitch" over and over again...

Rush
6th March, 2005, 03:51 PM
XTC_2 the whole idea of redirecting the webadmin port comes from the fact that the webadmin itself works, but only locally. Soo, we need a way to read all data from the local port and reroute it to another port which will be able to handle external connections. You must understand that it doesn't have anything to do with the game port(7777). So this what I mean by the original port is your webadmin normal port, and the redirected one is the port that will be a fixed copy of the original one, and you have to pick a number by yourself.

XTC_2
6th March, 2005, 05:32 PM
OK thank you alot,

now i get it much clearer......

Anyway I dont get it to work #:((

Here my services:

8883 is then the redirected port, 8888 is the original one

# 8881-8887 Unassigned
UTAdmin 8883/tcp # UTServerAdmin
ddi-tcp-1 8888/tcp # NewsEDGE server TCP (TCP 1)
ddi-udp-1 8888/udp # NewsEDGE server UDP (UDP 1)

Here my xinetd.conf
defaults
{
log_type = FILE /var/log/xinetd.log
log_on_success = HOST EXIT DURATION
log_on_failure = HOST ATTEMPT
# only_from = localhost
instances = 30
cps = 50 10
}

service UTAdmin
{
port = 8883
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
wait = no
user = root
log_on_failure += USERID
disable = no
redirect = 8888
}

includedir /etc/xinetd.d

WebServer runs (says logfile of UT) but I cant connect (...)

Tomorrow I give it another try.........

Baiter
9th March, 2005, 11:43 PM
Very Impressive Tool Rush! (Y)

Only bug I see at the time is that you have it have 1 of the users as admin:admin

I just set the privledges to 0, so no harm can be done, but it took me a few minutes to figure this out :P

Thanks!

Matthew
10th March, 2005, 03:57 AM
lol the admin admin is just set as a TEMPLATE :P

You're supposed to replace it with whatever you need man lol.

[SuperWebAdmin.SWAConfig]
bOPBanEnabled=True
AdminRealm=MyOwnServer - Webadmin
ServerURL=
UserCount=4
UserList[0]=Jennifer:primeplay82
UserList[1]=Carl:linda01
UserList[2]=Ben:eatweed
UserList[3]=admin:shootduck

See how admin's pass has been changed from admin to shootduck?
That's how you're supposed to make the first entry :P

Those are all fakes so don't bother trying them on my server, hackers. lol

|EZ|Silverberg
17th March, 2005, 06:43 PM
Maybe i missed it, but how do i mutators to the quick set configuration?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Silver

kawaii
17th March, 2005, 07:08 PM
To add mutators to quicksets:

Goto the SuperAdmin page (top right corner)
Goto the Quickset Config (middle left)
Now in the box in the mutators collum add any mutator you like (must be isntalled ofcourse)
for example:
Instagib would be - BotPack.InstaGibDM
antibehindview would be - antibv.nobv

Hope this helps.

|EZ|Silverberg
17th March, 2005, 07:13 PM
ill have a try. Thanks :D

kawaii
3rd April, 2005, 08:51 AM
Try:

[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[0]=SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin
ApplicationPaths[0]=/ServerAdmin
DefaultApplication=0
bEnabled=True
ListenPort=8888

I can't tell why the repoterbot doesn't work. Normally it should work this way. The only thing i can think of is that gameradius.org uses different ports for their IRC servers.

DonutHunter
3rd April, 2005, 08:57 AM
k,

I just deleted my message before I saw yours, I looked saw no reply, and deleted...and there was your helpful message.

I deleted it because I "saw" that I hadn't done the obvious and copied the files into the Web folder...I thought I had, but apparently not correctly.

And the gameradius bot works perfectly too. The one problem I have with (what might be a earlier version of this bot) is that the irc bot would quit for flooding...this drives me crazy...do you know a solution for that. Maybe this never version solves that problem.

Thanks Again for your fast reply...you know how it is when you work on something for hours and don't get it...

--Donut

kawaii
3rd April, 2005, 09:48 AM
Try this:

under [MvReporter2.MvReporterConfig]
bSecondaryLink=True

Now two reporter bots will appear in your channel. Both these reporter bots report the same match, so the split up the info, so less (read none) excess floods.

Rush
5th April, 2005, 09:14 AM
If anybody minds ... a few days ago I updated the first post

0.95:(the plans which were included earlier for this version are moved to a new project -> UnrealWebAdmin)
-Fixed a bug with Custom Mutators in Mutators page.
-Fixed a bug with Spectators setting for Public in QuickSetConfig page.(thx Mase)
-Improved QuickSetConfig performancne by few times.

kawaii
5th April, 2005, 11:55 AM
Sweet :)

Works very nice, good improvement :) Too bad the plans have moved a bit though.

Matthew
6th April, 2005, 08:59 PM
UnrealWebAdmin eh?

Just a new name to replace the beta version one?
Or got some totally awesome new stuff for us?

kawaii
6th April, 2005, 10:30 PM
Well the old screenie i saw looked awesome.

Rush
7th April, 2005, 07:46 AM
Well, I'm rewriting most of the stuff and putting it into a new interface. Unfortunately, the work goes slower than I expected, mostly because of my lack of time ... Sorry, but I won't give you an estimated release time.

DonvanVliet
7th April, 2005, 04:28 PM
Looks ok perhaps some darker colors for the Templates.

Antichrist666
19th April, 2005, 08:59 PM
I have a Problem with the MV Reporter2,i have 5 Servers Running on my machine,so this are too much connections to Quakenet IRC,i always get a G-Lined.I want to work with BNC's now to Fix this Problem,but you can only set one port for both BNC's,my BNC's have all different Ports,is there a way to fix this?
Greets AntI

BTW,where can i get this? 0.95the plans which were included earlier for this version are moved to a new project -> UnrealWebAdmin)

kawaii
19th April, 2005, 09:08 PM
0.95 Is the latest version. There isn't another release (yet.)

What you could do i run a single link on every server. 5 servers -> 5 connections, that is allowed. Else you could request a QuakeNet trust.

Since you run several servers you should have 5 different configs, so you should be able to select a different port for each server.

Antichrist666
19th April, 2005, 09:21 PM
I have the BNC's from another Provider,they all have different ports,and on quakenet only the ip gets g-lined...

Yankee
7th May, 2005, 10:59 PM
1 question concerning the backround and template (whatever you wish to call it) of the site...

i spent about 10 hrs trying to get SuperWebAdmin to work and after these hours realized my simple mistake and i was able to login to the webserver...

but its using the backround/template of the original webserver that came with ut and not the new one.. if youre not sure what im talking about its the backround shown on the tutorial for SuperWebAdmin shown here http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30

i can get to the folder in C:\UnrealTournament\web\images but i dont know how to set it to use those...i think it has something to do with UnrealTournament.ini but im not sure...

sorry if someone already posted this answer or if this is a really stupid question but im new to this editing ini files and stuff heh heh

kawaii
8th May, 2005, 12:00 AM
With SuperWebAdmin you can't use that graphical interface anymore. To be able to use this you have to upload all the files in the Web directory to your web directory on the server! Make sure you overwrite all current files

donjski
5th June, 2005, 06:24 PM
This happens with older versions too

I'm seeing this in my server log:

###############################
# SUPER WEBADMIN 0.95beta #
# Author: Rush(rush@<hidden>) #
SuperWebAdmin: Spawning OPBan ...
OPBan: OP's ban list extender V0.7 loading...
OPBan: Cleaning Bans (249 max)
OPBan: Adjustin Bans (248 max) Days: False, Maps: True
SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.LoadMutators:033B) Accessed None
SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.LoadMutators:033B) Accessed None

kawaii
5th June, 2005, 06:28 PM
I see those aswell, but not much of a problem i think.

Another odd thing occurs with the Mvr Control page. After you used the quickset you can't access the Mvr Control page, unless you click Current first. But again no major problem.

I believe Rush stopped working on SWA, and started on another webadmin project, but i'm not sure.

donjski
5th June, 2005, 06:38 PM
ok, thanks for the quick reply

Rush
5th June, 2005, 08:09 PM
I believe Rush stopped working on SWA, and started on another webadmin project, but i'm not sure.

Yeah, but the project is in a sleep state for a while, as well as other projects. I had some problems with my main computer and for now I really do not have much time .... A think in about 2 weeks I'll start UScripting again. :)

DonvanVliet
5th June, 2005, 09:04 PM
Great, can't hardly wait for it.

DonutHunter
28th June, 2005, 08:42 AM
First of all, thanks for the help before...that Secondary bot to irc worked!

I am not a coder by nature or training but I'm slowly figuring out SWA and the more I fiddle, the cooler it is.

But one thing is driving me crazy, somewhere I thought I saw a screen with the player list that also had a "Mute" box on it. I installed EasyMute13 and then got 16 and thought, ok, I should see that box now. And I don't.

I'm logging in as SuperAdmin if that makes Any difference...not sure what to do next.

Thanks for a great tool Rush....

Sorry about your computer problems..maybe you should make a list of what you need...you Never know..;-)

--DonutHunter

Rush
28th June, 2005, 10:13 AM
Hey DonutHunter, I checked the SWA code and I have to agree, there's now way EasyMute could show on the playerlist, it checks for the class "EasyMute" to be loaded but EasyMuteV16's class is "EM" ... ehm ... I must have changed it sometime and forgot about the dependency ... well, made a quick fix and I hope it works, http://vlo.gda.pl/~rush/EasyMuteV16b.zip - the installation changed a bit(that classname)

kawaii
28th June, 2005, 11:22 AM
It works quite nice, but your readme isn't fully correct ;)

In the readme it says that you need to add ServerActors=EasyMuteV16.EasyMute
but than the server won't start ;) You need to add ServerActors=EasyMuteV16b.EasyMute

When you done that it works like a charm

DonutHunter
29th June, 2005, 12:58 AM
Rush as busy as you are, thanks for taking the time to fix this....unfortunately, I think the problem must be my engine section as I Still don't get the "Mute" checkbox in the "Player Lists" webpage.

Assault in Bridge - TimeLeft 15:54

Kick BanIP Name: Team: Ping: Score: IP:
azure Red 24 0 207.179.*.*
Long John (Bot) Blue 0 0
Reason:

I thought it was maybe the fact that I was using zp or something else so I switched to Assault...nope still no "Mute" checkbox on this player list.

Hopefully people won't mind if I post my Engine section of my ini, perhaps there is a known incompatibility that I don't know about. I wasn't sure about both the reporter bot and Opban...but didn't know.

Thanks

--DonutHunter

[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=4
UseSound=True
ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=MODOSUtilsV30.TeamBalanceActor
ServerActors=MODOSUtilsV30.AutoRecorder
ServerActors=MODOSUtilsV30.MODOSSBServerActor
ServerActors=MODOSUtilsV30.SplashLogoSA
ServerActors=ServerAdds.ServerAdds
ServerActors=MonsterAnnouncer.MA_ServerActor
ServerActors=OPBan.OPBan
ServerActors=WebChatLog.WebChatLog
ServerActors=UTPureRC7G.UTPureSA
ServerActors=MvReporter.MvReporter
ServerActors=EasyMuteV16b.EasyMute
;ServerActors=HUD44oz.SA
ServerActors=LogoSplashV2.SplashLogoSA
ServerActors=SmartCTF_4c.SmartCTFServerActor
ServerPackages=dhflagsf
ServerPackages=RNAStats1c
ServerPackages=MODOSUtilsV30
ServerPackages=SoldierSkins
ServerPackages=CommandoSkins
ServerPackages=FCommandoSkins
ServerPackages=SGirlSkins
ServerPackages=BossSkins
ServerPackages=Botpack
ServerPackages=KickIdlersV2a
ServerPackages=donut2
ServerPackages=BDBMapVote304
ServerPackages=SmartCTF_4c
ServerPackages=Hud44oz
ServerPackages=UTPureRC7G
ServerPackages=ZPPure7G

Thanks again guys.

DonutHunter
29th June, 2005, 09:42 AM
I just looked at a screenshot of another SWA installation and saw the mute/unmute and the dynamic ban for a specified number of days check area. So my new install of SWA doesn't have three things that this other one does, but I'm SuperWebadmin in mine.

And the OpBan list is missing from the SuperWebadmin window but everything else is there....ok....what am I missing

Donut

Rush
29th June, 2005, 11:39 AM
I just looked at a screenshot of another SWA installation and saw the mute/unmute and the dynamic ban for a specified number of days check area. So my new install of SWA doesn't have three things that this other one does, but I'm SuperWebadmin in mine.

And the OpBan list is missing from the SuperWebadmin window but everything else is there....ok....what am I missing

Donut

About the OPBan, you have to set bOPBanEnabled to True in SWAConfig.ini ..., and delete the manual spawn of it, I mean the line ServerActors=OPBan.OPBan

DonutHunter
29th June, 2005, 11:23 PM
About the OPBan, you have to set bOPBanEnabled to True in SWAConfig.ini ..., and delete the manual spawn of it, I mean the line ServerActors=OPBan.OPBan

I can't believe I missed the opbanEnadble=True....sorry for that mistake. I deleted the ServerActors line and now my Opban works!!! Yeahaw!!!

But the Mute checkbox is still not in my Player List page...I'm asking a friend who is a Linux guru to help me as this new box is Linux based (if that makes a difference, which I doubt). I have tried EasyMute 13, 16 and 16b hoping that one of them would make a differnce...but no cigar so far. I'm wondering how SWA "communicates" with EasyMute to "Draw" that checkbox...how does SWA "know" that EasyMute is installed and then put that Mute checkbox on the Player List...maybe that would help me know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe not too...lol.

In the SWA ini file...what does the Server= mean...I don't see that explained in the ReadMe....

--Thanks again,

Donut

Rush
30th June, 2005, 12:18 AM
I have tried EasyMute 13, 16 and 16b hoping that one of them would make a differnce...but no cigar so far. I'm wondering how SWA "communicates" with EasyMute to "Draw" that checkbox...how does SWA "know" that EasyMute is installed and then put that Mute checkbox on the Player List...maybe that would help me know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe not too...lol.

In the SWA ini file...what does the Server= mean...I don't see that explained in the ReadMe....

--Thanks again,

Donut

The first answer if this says anything to you ...

foreach AllActors(class'EasyMute', A)

but it executes the check not on the spawn but when you first look at the main page ...

and the second answer ....

#This one's used to properly refresh the console when you fixed the webadmin issue on linux by rewriti
ng the webadmin port to another. For example: ServerURL=153.19.49.13:5001
ServerURL=<IP>:<Redirected Port or normal port>

CPanoplyd
5th July, 2005, 05:59 PM
I just put this on our server and so far I like it a lot. My only gripe is that it has the login name(web) prefix.

Could this be changed to something other than the Login Name, say like an alias so as not to give out half the login? Set only by the 5 Admin would probably be the best.

For example::
Alias:UserName:password
SVRADMIN:admin:adminpw
[ACE]CPan:CPLOGIN:CPPASSWORD

would display:
SVRADMIN(Web): Message from Web Console
[ACE]CPan(Web): My message from the Web Console

Once again, Great tool!! Thanks Rush.

[ACE]CPan

kawaii
5th July, 2005, 06:02 PM
What is wrong with showing the name?
I think that is one of the better additions, because now people know to which admin they need to talk to.
So they know your login name? Big deal, since they don't know your password.

Matthew
5th July, 2005, 06:21 PM
I hate the (web) extention. I want my players to think I'm omni-present :P

Matthew
5th July, 2005, 06:22 PM
Not to put this mod down - it's awesome :D

Good work Rush!

CPanoplyd
5th July, 2005, 09:58 PM
What is wrong with showing the name?
I think that is one of the better additions, because now people know to which admin they need to talk to.
So they know your login name? Big deal, since they don't know your password.

I like that it shows the name, don't get me wrong. But it is just that you have a ton of little idiots that will do anything they can to gain access because you kicked or banned them. I feel that having an alias displayed would be more effecient in keeping the server safe from unauthorized administration.

kawaii
6th July, 2005, 07:40 AM
Uhm it doesn't broadcast the port which the webadmin is using. So it's really really hard for them to even find the right port.
When they have done that they still haven't got access because they need your password.

CPanoplyd
7th July, 2005, 12:10 AM
Ok I retract my suggestion and comments. I give in to the negative reaction to brainstorming updates and what users may want to see in a possible future version. As, apparently my comments are not welcome here.

cqb33
7th July, 2005, 03:11 AM
Why not just make a separate login name that is not so obvious? That's what I did.

PizzaMan
7th July, 2005, 08:19 AM
Ok I retract my suggestion and comments. I give in to the negative reaction to brainstorming updates and what users may want to see in a possible future version. As, apparently my comments are not welcome here.

Two people replied to your post. One agrees with you to some extent, the other does not. I do not see how that translates to "my comments are not welcome here", especially since none of them made SWA.

I dont use this myself, but here's my opinion on it:

Alias = good

Giving out (part of) login info = bad.

CPanoplyd
7th July, 2005, 09:43 PM
I have another suggestion.....

What about incorporating a "Reserved Seating."

I have one on our server and unfortunately I'm not an experienced coder and am currently unable to get it to not WIPE OUT THE PASSWORD when I set one in a QuickSet. I think it may have something to do with the timer for checking the Player Number and the PreBeginPlay....but I'm not sure.

Matthew
7th July, 2005, 09:55 PM
What do you mean by Reserved Seating?

CPanoplyd
7th July, 2005, 10:41 PM
We have a 14 slot server and the Password Mutator takes a number of slots...we use 12...and when the player number gets to be 12--or what the player limit is set to--it enforces a game password so that our Clan Members can get on the server with the password provided to them upon membership.

PizzaMan
7th July, 2005, 11:04 PM
Which password mut are you using? ZMpassword? (http://www.uksnipers.com/utserverstuff/index.php?path=Utility%2FZMpassword/)

CPanoplyd
8th July, 2005, 03:31 AM
It's roughly the same code. Just moved around a bit and rewritten to include a mutate string for administation in game by Server Admins. I moved the PlayerLimit check of the ZM into a timer to execute so I think that is where the whole problem of running it with the quicksets lies.

smoked1
12th July, 2005, 10:30 PM
I have been trying to get this working on my Debian server but I am a bit confused.

What is Linux UT436?

I have the settings all right but when I launch the server it still uses the standard webadmin. Here is my webadmin section in the server.ini:

[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[1]=xWebAdmin.UTImageServer
ApplicationPaths[1]=/images
bEnabled=True
ListenPort=7780
ServerName=192.168.0.5

Could someone please tell me what to do?

CPanoplyd
13th July, 2005, 04:25 AM
I've finally gotten my Password Mutator to work......lots of guesswork and fooling with functions and stuff. Now I have a question about using the EasyMute with the SWA. I've been testing it on my home LAN. The SWA works fine, however, when I put on the EasyMutev16 I get the MUTE button if MuteAll=False and the UNMUTE button if MuteAll=True....the problem is that when I click the button it doesn't change.

Listed in the INI I have the following:
....we all know where this goes....LOL
ServerActor=EasyMuteV16.EM

[EasyMuteV16.EM]
DefaultALLMuted=false
User[0]=admin:admin <---yes this is the SWA user/pass I'm using
User[1]=admin:admin
User[2]=

I added the second admin:admin for a test. I'm not running any cheat protection or any other mods besides the Password Mutator, Clan rifle and sometimes BunnyFooFoov5. I looked at the code and saw a bSWAEnabled or something like that....but it's only listed in the variable list as bool......no where in the code. Should it be in the INI part??

[EasyMuteV16.EM]
DefaultALLMuted=false
bSWAEnabled=True <----???Should it be here???
User[0]=admin:admin
User[1]=admin:admin
User[2]=

Please advise.....Thank You.

AND FOR SMOKE1::::::

By "launching your server" you do mean Uploading your INI file and restarting the server correct?? Also, since you're still getting the default files....make sure you put all the SWA UHTM files in the ServerRoot/WEB folder, not in ServerRoot/WEB/ServerAdmin That could be your problem, because SWA will overwrite versions of the default Webadmin UHTM files.

smoked1
13th July, 2005, 06:08 PM
Yes, I uploaded them to ServerRoot/WEB

CPanoplyd
13th July, 2005, 07:37 PM
[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[1]=AdvWebAdmin.AdvImageServer
Applications[2]=ServerAdds.WebAdmin
ApplicationPaths[2]=/ServerAdds
Applications[3]=OPBan.OPBanWeb
ApplicationPaths[3]=/OPBan
Applications[4]=ServerInfo.ServerInfo
ApplicationPaths[4]=/serverinfo
DefaultApplication=0 <<===== See NOTE
bEnabled=True

I don't see the NOTE line in your post. Do you have that line in yours? If not, try adding it in and test that.

CPanoplyd
19th July, 2005, 04:11 PM
Bump this...

Did you get it working Smoke1?? If so, please post what you had to do for others having the same problem.

Secondly, If there is a next version of SuperWebAdmin, would it be possible to have the quickset prompt for the MAXPLAYERS and SPECTATORS? When you click on the QuickSet and select the PullDown, prompt Map, MaxPlayers, MaxSpectators, Password, Set and Restart.

That way if/when a match starts up and the teams are agreed upon being smaller or larger than the set quickset, someone with the password can't connect during the match and disrupt gameplay if the teams decide to go smaller.

I know you can override it with the Rules page, but one map restart before a match would be better than 2 to set up the server.

[WCZ]Mase
20th July, 2005, 09:01 AM
the older versions will cover this....

CPanoplyd
3rd August, 2005, 07:08 PM
Just out of curiosity.....has anyone who used the OPBan webadmin compared the SWAOPban, OPBan Webadmin, and the OPBAN.INI file contents??

I did on our server and came up with 3 DIFFERENT amounts of IPs. Most were the same however, each list is missing some that another list has...and both the OPBan.INI and OPBan Webadmin lists had more than the SWA.

If anyone else has had this problem, what did you do to correct it? Should I remove the OPBan part of the UnrealTournament.ini:
Applications[3]=OPBan.OPBanWeb
ApplicationPaths[3]=/OPBan

kawaii
3rd August, 2005, 07:32 PM
With SWA you don't need the Applications[X]=Opban.etc lines. Just the serveradmin lines from SWA itsself are enough.

Dzik
4th August, 2005, 12:55 AM
good job waiting 4 UWA ;)

// hehe pozdrawiam ;)

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 09:59 AM
Lo i have prob with webadmin :( i write adres and login but page not foud :(
and prob with this :
Log:
# SUPER WEBADMIN 0.95beta #
# Author: Rush(rush@<hidden>) #
Failed to load 'xWebAdmin': Can't find file for package 'xWebAdmin'
Failed to load 'Class xWebAdmin.UTImageServer': Can't find file for package 'xWebAdmin'
WebServer CTF-w00tabulous.WebServer0 (Function UWeb.WebServer.BeginPlay:014D) gethostbyname failed (NO_ERROR)
WebServer CTF-w00tabulous.WebServer0 (Function UWeb.WebServer.BeginPlay:01ED) gethostbyname failed (NO_ERROR)
Initiating local logging...
Initiating world logging...

thx

kawaii
14th August, 2005, 10:12 AM
"Failed to load 'xWebAdmin': Can't find file for package 'xWebAdmin'"
Remove a file called xWebAdmin.u (or something similair) to fix this error.

I also have a few accessed None's from SWA, guess that's just part of it. Perhaps that will be fixed if Rush finds time to complete UA.

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 12:55 PM
on server isnt any file with this name :(

AnthraX
14th August, 2005, 01:10 PM
are you trying to run this on a UT2004 server? o_O

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 01:41 PM
no UT99

AnthraX
14th August, 2005, 02:11 PM
well you do seem to have a few errors in your server.ini file. xWebAdmin is a UT2004 package

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 05:43 PM
Thx i check but SWA always doesnt work :(
i write the adres loged in but after i log in explorer says page not found :( vis scherens
http://axalames.wz.cz/first.JPG
http://axalames.wz.cz/second.JPG

Matthew
14th August, 2005, 05:46 PM
did you remember to actually upload the new UHTM pages to /WEB on the server?

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 06:05 PM
y i upload this

my server.ini config

[UWeb.WebServer]
DefaultApplication=0
bEnabled=True
ListenPort=7304

i think ist right ???

Matthew
14th August, 2005, 06:18 PM
Yes that is right, but you have to upload the UHTM pages that came with the ZIP, bud. Upload them to your server's /WEB folder.

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 06:30 PM
i upload the UHTM page to /web folder unpacked no in ZIP

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 06:55 PM
SuperWebAdmin: EasyMute Mode ON!
WebServer: Unable to open include file ../Web\root.uhtm
WebServer: Unable to open include file ../Web\menu.uhtm

kawaii
14th August, 2005, 07:08 PM
Make sure you uploaded the .uhtm files. If you have done that CHMOD them to 777 (the Web directory aswell.)

Komis_
14th August, 2005, 07:17 PM
If you have done that CHMOD them to 777 (the Web directory aswell.)
i dunno what u mean :(

Al
14th September, 2005, 06:43 PM
0.95 while viewing server console it tries to refresh, but to a 404.

[edit] Fixed. Edit current_console_log.uhtm and find the line:

<meta http-equiv="refresh" CONTENT="5; URL=%LogRefresh%">

Replace with:

<meta http-equiv="refresh" CONTENT="5" URL="%LogRefresh%">

:)

Rush
14th September, 2005, 07:35 PM
I didn't know much of html while I was working on SWA, UnrealWebAdmin's interface validates with XHTML1.0, no warning and errors in tidy, css2.1 compilant, and no table-layout, pure blocks. :P

Unfortunately there's much to be done on the uscript part yet.

Al
14th September, 2005, 08:00 PM
Well, SWA still kicks plenty of ass... and everyone that uses it, loves it, I'm sure.

Matthew
14th September, 2005, 08:58 PM
How long will it be before we happen to see UnrealWebAdmin in beta? We talking weeks or a few months?

Rush
14th September, 2005, 10:56 PM
How long will it be before we happen to see UnrealWebAdmin in beta? We talking weeks or a few months?

I'll try to finish UWA till Christmas, but honestly I really don't have much time for UnrealScript now, but I'm really not gonna forget about my commitment.

Matthew
14th September, 2005, 11:05 PM
Ah so quite a while :P

K, thanks!
:D

DevNRG
23rd September, 2005, 06:40 PM
Alright, I'm having problems just getting this to work and from what I can see I'm doing evrything correct. Here are my confs.

Heres /etc/xinetd.conf
#
# Simple configuration file for xinetd
#
# Some defaults, and include /etc/xinetd.d/

defaults
{
instances = 60
log_type = SYSLOG authpriv
log_on_success = HOST PID
log_on_failure = HOST
cps = 25 30
}

service UTAdmin
{
port = 8001
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
wait = no
user = root
log_on_failure += USERID
disable = no
redirect = 209.190.113.18 1337
}

includedir /etc/xinetd.d

---------------------------------------------------------

/etc/services

UTAdmin 8001/tcp

-------------------------------------------------

bOPBanEnabled=False
AdminRealm=uA|UTServer - Webadmin
ServerURL=209.190.113.18:8001
UserCount=1

------------------------------------------------------
last ini

[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[1]=UTServerAdmin.UTImageServer
DefaultApplication=0
bEnabled=True
ListenPort=1337

Am I missing something?

Rush
19th November, 2005, 10:26 PM
UPDATE!!!
If you're upgrading see the readme file first !!!!

-Separated WebServer from UWeb
-Added UTDC shots in player list
-Improved HTML part and added some css
-Reorganized SWAConfig
-Improved security with MD5 hashing passwords in SWAConfig
-Added a better way to fix Webadmin on 436 Linux
-Fixed some bugs

//wait for attachment approval

Matthew
19th November, 2005, 10:31 PM
Any chance for linkage for those who are impatient? :P

Matthew
19th November, 2005, 10:43 PM
Oh duh - I forgot the reason I even posted...

Sounds great Rush - the UTDC shot stuff helps me out quite a bit (I had simply edited the package to be able to do command line shots, but this is way easier it sounds).

Nice one man :thumbup: - thanks for the hard work :D

Rush
19th November, 2005, 10:44 PM
Any chance for linkage for those who are impatient? :P
No but I updated the first post with recent screenshots

DonvanVliet
19th November, 2005, 10:46 PM
Patience guys

|KOA|The_Dave
19th November, 2005, 11:04 PM
Nice work :-) I love the new colors and layout.

I do have to ask though... how are you processing the shots from UTDC? I know currently you have to use the UTDCPicDecode program which is Windows only, and my servers are both Linux (though I can still take shots and view them manually on my Windows computer currently with UTDC)... will my Linux servers be able to take / view shots from SWA?

Rush
19th November, 2005, 11:12 PM
I do have to ask though... how are you processing the shots from UTDC? I know currently you have to use the UTDCPicDecode program which is Windows only, and my servers are both Linux (though I can still take shots and view them manually on my Windows computer currently with UTDC)... will my Linux servers be able to take / view shots from SWA?
For decoding see Base64Decode algorithm, and second, yes, you will be able to take/view shots on a Linux server too.

Matthew
19th November, 2005, 11:18 PM
Patience guys

It was a joke, lol :)

|KOA|The_Dave
19th November, 2005, 11:39 PM
If UWeb and SWA are now totally separate... what does that do to those of us with hosts that give us a specific port to use for admin functions? Can't really deactivate UWeb and use SWA instead, since other administrative things (ServerAdds, EUT) use the UWeb engine ... or is there a way to get those other things to use SWA's engine instead?

Rush
19th November, 2005, 11:49 PM
If UWeb and SWA are now totally separate... what does that do to those of us with hosts that give us a specific port to use for admin functions? Can't really deactivate UWeb and use SWA instead, since other administrative things (ServerAdds, EUT) use the UWeb engine ... or is there a way to get those other things to use SWA's engine instead?
Okay, that's some kind of a problem ... but ask yourself: how many times do you use EUT and ServerAdds admin pages ? Anyway, I'll try to test if it is possible to do as you say, to start other applications with SWA.

Rush
20th November, 2005, 12:00 AM
Stupid me :F I forgot to add a proper SWAConfig to the zip file, I'm mad ... I'll add it and replace the previous zip

kawaii
20th November, 2005, 12:35 AM
I assure you it's worth the waiting ;)
The UTDC screenshot functions are really working very good. Be sure not to use IE though :P

Rush
20th November, 2005, 12:38 AM
The UTDC screenshot functions are really working very good.
Not as good as I would like to ... there is a problem with viewing the shots sometimes, but I don't know why it occurs and how to fix it ...

|KOA|The_Dave
20th November, 2005, 12:50 AM
Okay, that's some kind of a problem ... but ask yourself: how many times do you use EUT and ServerAdds admin pages ? Anyway, I'll try to test if it is possible to do as you say, to start other applications with SWA.

EUT? Not much once it's set. ServerAdds... quite often. I often rotate new messages into it, for instance to warn / remind players of clan match times, advising on server changes, special events like tournaments, begging for server renewal donations ... I mean, certainly not as often as I check SWA, but it's definitely a lot better to be able to web-administrate than have to edit INI files, particularly when KOA East Coast server seems to have at least 4 people on it at all times during the day when I'm awake.

Of course, if you can't get it to support those other things, you can't, and I'm sure you had good reasons for separating SWA from UWeb, so I'll just have to query my provider about getting a second port for web-administrative purposes. I can't give up SWA, after all, and I'm drooling over the UTDC shots ;-)

Baiter
20th November, 2005, 01:03 AM
Not as good as I would like to ... there is a problem with viewing the shots sometimes, but I don't know why it occurs and how to fix it ...

Hell, as long as you dont have to be in the server to do it, I am one Happy Camper!

Damn, that pending process is a bitch :P

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 05:06 AM
Small small small bug -

The link to this site on the entry page of the CURRENT category (welcomepage?) loads the site inside the frameset instead of making the whole browser window the target.

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 06:18 AM
Taking UTDC shots seems to crash the server sometimes. I'll try and get an error log and figure it out. When it DOES work, I cannot view the shots (broken image URL).

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 06:29 AM
What happens is when the shot command is given, the server changes maps (??). Log (with important crap in BOLD):

Sent shot command via Player List page.

ScriptWarning: SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.QueryUTDCShots:010A) Accessed array out of bounds (-1/32)
ScriptWarning: SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.QueryUTDCShots:0126) Accessed array out of bounds (-1/32)
ScriptWarning: SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.QueryUTDCShots:02C6) Accessed array out of bounds (-1/32)
ScriptLog: SWA: matthew(my IP here) tried doing an UTDC Shot from Player but the operation failed
ScriptWarning: SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.QueryUTDCShots:0343) Accessed array out of bounds (-1/32)
DevNet: NotifyAcceptingConnection: Server MyLevel refused

Server goes down, changes level

Log: Server switch level: CTF-MatrixCity.unr?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote,Revenge.Revenge,SLV201.StrangeMutator,JetReplaceF.JetReplace,SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace,FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
Log: Browse: CTF-MatrixCity.unr?Name=UTGZ_SERVER?Class=Botpack.TMale2?team=0?skin=SoldierSkins.blkt?Face=SoldierSkins.Othello?game=Botpack.CTFGame?MULTIHOME=209.10.98.19?mutator=BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote,Revenge.Revenge,SLV201.StrangeMutator,JetReplaceF.JetReplace,SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace,FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
Log: LoadMap: CTF-MatrixCity.unr?Name=UTGZ_SERVER?Class=Botpack.TMale2?team=0?skin=SoldierSkins.blkt?Face=SoldierSkins.Othello?game=Botpack.CTFGame?MULTIHOME=209.10.98.19?mutator=BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote,Revenge.Revenge,SLV201.StrangeMutator,JetReplaceF.JetReplace,SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace,FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
Exit: WinSock shut down
Log: Collecting garbage
Log: Purging garbage
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package CTF-ColaWars
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Starship
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTtech2
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package CTF-Cola
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Mine
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTtech3
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Run
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package asc746
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package asc7cc
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package LogoSplashV2
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package BDBMapVote303Mbeta
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package VAbeta2
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package HAClient
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Revenge
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package JetReplaceF
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SLV201Replace
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package FastCapV3
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SLV201
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SLV2Sounds
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SLV2Textures
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SLV2Models
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SLV2Fonts
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTSAccuBeta4_2
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package RocketX3F
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Relics
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SoldierSkins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package CommandoSkins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package FCommandoSkins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SGirlSkins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package BossSkins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package tcowmeshskins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package tnalimeshskins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package tskmskins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package epiccustommodels
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package multimesh
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Female1Skins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Female2Skins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Male1Skins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Male2Skins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package Male3Skins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SkTrooperSkins
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTDCv17
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTDCv17dll
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package IpServer
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package SuperWebAdmin
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTStatsBeta4_2
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package ServerAdds
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTSTATS_TriggerV2
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package MonsterAnnouncer
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package AKAv6kLog_X103
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package HiddenAdmin_B100
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package UTDC_Trigger_100
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package eXpressManagerv100
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package EUT_1D
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package EUTIV
Log: 0.0ms Unloading: Package LadderFonts
Log: Garbage: objects: 36590->20066; refs: 294574
Log: Game class is 'CTFGame'
Init: WinSock: Socket queue size left as default.
DevNet: TcpNetDriver on port 7777
Log: Server Package: asc746
Log: Server Package: asc7cc
Log: Server Package: LogoSplashV2
Log: Server Package: BDBMapVote303Mbeta
Log: Server Package: SmartCTF_4C
Log: Server Package: VAbeta2
Log: Server Package: HAClient
Log: Server Package: Revenge
Log: Server Package: JetReplaceF
Log: Server Package: SLV201Replace
Log: Server Package: FastCapV3
Log: Server Package: SLV201
Log: Server Package: SLV2Models
Log: Server Package: SLV2Sounds
Log: Server Package: SLV2Textures
Log: Server Package: SLV2Fonts
Log: Server Package: UTSAccuBeta4_2
Log: Server Package: RocketX3F
Log: Server Package: Relics
Log: Server Package: SoldierSkins
Log: Server Package: CommandoSkins
Log: Server Package: FCommandoSkins
Log: Server Package: SGirlSkins
Log: Server Package: BossSkins
Log: Server Package: Botpack
Log: Server Package: tcowmeshskins
Log: Server Package: tnalimeshskins
Log: Server Package: tskmskins
Log: Server Package: epiccustommodels
Log: Server Package: multimesh
Log: Server Package: Female1Skins
Log: Server Package: Female2Skins
Log: Server Package: Male1Skins
Log: Server Package: Male2Skins
Log: Server Package: Male3Skins
Log: Server Package: SkTrooperSkins
Log: Server Package: UTDCv17
Log: Server Package: UTDCv17dll
Log: Spawning: IpDrv.UdpBeacon
Log: Spawning: IpServer.UdpServerQuery
Log: Spawning: IpServer.UdpServerUplink
Log: Spawning: UWeb.WebServer
Log: Spawning: SuperWebAdmin.SWAServer
Log: Spawning: WebChatLog.WebChatLog
Log: Spawning: UTStatsBeta4_2.UTStatsSA
Log: Spawning: ServerAdds.ServerAdds
Log: Spawning: UTSTATS_TriggerV2.UTSTATS_Trigger
Log: Spawning: UTDCv17.SMain
Log: Spawning: VAbeta2.VAServer
Log: Spawning: MonsterAnnouncer.MA_ServerActor
Log: Spawning: SmartCTF_4C.SmartCTFServerActor
Log: Spawning: AKAv6kLog_X103.ServerActor
Log: Spawning: HiddenAdmin_B100.ServerActor
Log: Spawning: UTDC_Trigger_100.ServerActor
Log: Spawning: eXpressManagerv100.ExpressSA
Log: Spawning: asc746.asc_server
Log: Level is Level CTF-MatrixCity.MyLevel
Log: Bringing Level CTF-MatrixCity.MyLevel up for play (20)...
ScriptLog: InitGame: ?Name=UTGZ_SERVER?Class=Botpack.TMale2?team=0?skin=SoldierSkins.blkt?Face=SoldierSkins.Othello?game=Botpack.CTFGame?MULTIHOME=209.10.98.19?mutator=BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote,Revenge.Revenge,SLV201.StrangeMutator,JetReplaceF.JetReplace,SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace,FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
ScriptLog: Base Mutator is CTF-MatrixCity.DMMutator1
ScriptLog: Mutators BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote,Revenge.Revenge,SLV201.StrangeMutator,JetReplaceF.JetReplace,SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace,FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
ScriptLog: Add mutator BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote
ScriptLog: Total Maps = 532
ScriptLog: Add mutator Revenge.Revenge
ScriptLog: Add mutator SLV201.StrangeMutator
ScriptLog: Add mutator JetReplaceF.JetReplace
ScriptLog: Add mutator SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace
ScriptLog: Add mutator FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
ScriptLog: Found CTF-MatrixCity.minigun0 at 1712.000000,-64.000000,-1728.000000
ScriptLog: Found CTF-MatrixCity.minigun1 at 817.148010,-4965.307129,-1728.000000
ScriptLog: UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7778 successfully bound.
Log: Resolving unreal.epicgames.com...
Log: Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
Log: Resolving master.mplayer.com...
ScriptLog: ProcessServerTravel: CTF-MatrixCity.unr?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BDBMapVote303Mbeta.BDBMapVote,Revenge.Revenge,SLV201.StrangeMutator,JetReplaceF.JetReplace,SLV201Replace.StrangeReplace,FastCapV3.FC_Mutator
ScriptLog: [ASC][ Booting the server : CTF-MatrixCity.unr ]
ScriptLog: ###############################
ScriptLog: # #
ScriptLog: # Ath Server Controller #
ScriptLog: # Version 746 #
ScriptLog: # #
ScriptLog: ###############################
ScriptLog: [~] ServerAdds actor found
ScriptLog: +=============================+
ScriptLog: | SUPER WEBADMIN 0.96 |
ScriptLog: | Author: Rush(rush@<hidden>) |
ScriptLog: | Running at port: 8888 |
ScriptLog: +-----------------------------+
ScriptLog: SWA: Spawning OPBan ...
ScriptLog: OPBan: OP's ban list extender V0.7 loading...
ScriptLog: OPBan: Cleaning Bans (249 max)
ScriptLog: OPBan: Adjustin Bans (248 max) Days: False, Maps: True
ScriptWarning: SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.LoadMutators:033B) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SuperServerAdmin Transient.SuperServerAdmin0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SuperServerAdmin.LoadMutators:033B) Accessed None
ScriptLog: *************************************
ScriptLog: * UTSTATS-Trigger: Running! *
ScriptLog: ##### browsing: www.atomicunreal.com:80
Log: Resolving www.atomicunreal.com...
ScriptLog: * UTSTATS-Trigger 1: Running! *
ScriptLog: ##### browsing: www.atomicunreal.com:80
Log: Resolving www.atomicunreal.com...
ScriptLog: * UTSTATS-Trigger 2: Running! *
ScriptLog: Initiating world logging...
ScriptLog: Chat Log Filepath set to ../ChatLogs\2005\11\20
ScriptLog: Chat Log Filename set to 200511200112
ScriptLog: ### ___________________________________
ScriptLog: ###
ScriptLog: ### # # ### ### ### # ### ###
ScriptLog: ### # # # # # # # # #
ScriptLog: ### # # # ### # # # # ###
ScriptLog: ### # # # # # ### # #
ScriptLog: ### ### # ### # # # # ###
ScriptLog: ###
ScriptLog: ### - Version : 0.4.2
ScriptLog: ### - UTGL Running : False
ScriptLog: [~] starting Server Advertisements version 104
ScriptLog: [~] there are 8 lines in the list
ScriptLog: +--------------------------+
ScriptLog: | [UTDC] |
ScriptLog: | Version 1.7 |
ScriptLog: | Made by Troublesome |
ScriptLog: +--------------------------+
ScriptLog: ____________________________
ScriptLog: # 0.9 # #
ScriptLog: # # # #
ScriptLog: # # #####
ScriptLog: # # # #
ScriptLog: # # BETA #
ScriptLog: # VALHALLA AVATAR 0.9 BETA #
ScriptLog: # Success: Initialized! #
ScriptLog: Client overrides: True
ScriptLog: Default player: botpack.tmale1
ScriptLog: Gesture interval: 3.000000
ScriptLog: Mesh and skin in-game changing enabled!
MonsterAnnouncer10: Starting MonsterAnnouncer!
SmartCTF: ServerActor, Spawning and adding Mutator...
SmartCTF: Original Scoreboard determined as Botpack.UnrealCTFScoreboard
SmartCTF: SmartCTF 4C loaded successfully.
ScriptLog: ******************************************
ScriptLog: * AKA Mutator - Also Known As *
ScriptLog: * Version 6k |X| 1.03 *
ScriptLog: * Written by TheCatcher - Steven Yaeger *
ScriptLog: * TheCatcher@<hidden> *
ScriptLog: * Modified by Shawn Dube *
ScriptLog: * shawn@<hidden> *
ScriptLog: AKA Module LOADED
ScriptLog: [~] HiddenAdmin version 0.4 started
ScriptLog: HA Module LOADED
ScriptLog: [~] UTDCTrigger version 1.00 started
ScriptLog: UTDC Trigger Module LOADED
DevNet: NotifyAcceptingConnection: Server MyLevel accept
NetComeGo: Open MyLevel 11/20/05 01:12:49 65.92.253.97:2048
NetComeGo: Open MyLevel 11/20/05 01:12:49 68.196.227.134:4775
NetComeGo: Open MyLevel 11/20/05 01:12:49 67.176.183.47:2757
Log: Resolved unreal.epicgames.com (207.135.145.19)
ScriptLog: UdpServerUplink: Master Server is unreal.epicgames.com:27900
ScriptLog: UdpServerUplink: Port 7779 successfully bound.
Log: Resolved master0.gamespy.com (207.38.11.34)
ScriptLog: UdpServerUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900
ScriptLog: UdpServerUplink: Port 7779 successfully bound.
Log: AInternetLink Resolve failed: Can't find host master.mplayer.com (WSANO_DATA)
ScriptLog: UdpServerUplink: Failed to resolve master server address, aborting.
ScriptWarning: SWAServer CTF-MatrixCity.SWAServer0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SWAServer.Tick:0053) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: SWAServer CTF-MatrixCity.SWAServer0 (Function SuperWebAdmin.SWAServer.Tick:0053) Accessed None

kawaii
20th November, 2005, 10:24 AM
Small small small bug -

The link to this site on the entry page of the CURRENT category (welcomepage?) loads the site inside the frameset instead of making the whole browser window the target.
I already said so, but Rush liked it this way. Well fine with me than :)

Rush
20th November, 2005, 10:27 AM
What it does ? It sends a command to UTDC, waits for its response, and when UTDC says its finished then the screenshot is displayed.

Rush
20th November, 2005, 10:28 AM
I already said so, but Rush liked it this way. Well fine with me than :)
Hmm, I think I misunderstood you .... :P

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 07:32 PM
What it does ? It sends a command to UTDC, waits for its response, and when UTDC says its finished then the screenshot is displayed.

No I mean every time I take a shot, the server suddenly changes maps :\

Al
20th November, 2005, 07:36 PM
Thanks Rush! Gotta love updates :)

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 07:37 PM
Just out of curiousity - am I the only person not having the best luck with UTDC shots?

Rush
20th November, 2005, 07:39 PM
No I mean every time I take a shot, the server suddenly changes maps :\
I haven't got a slightest clue, really ... I run SWA0.96 on 3 servers myself and the server never restarted after the utdc shot ... try using the command manually from Server Console and tell me what does it return.

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 07:47 PM
Works perfectly.

EDIT:
Anything to do with the accessed nones in the log?

Rush
20th November, 2005, 07:52 PM
Works perfectly.
EDIT:
Anything to do with the accessed nones in the log?
Nah... maybe, dunno ... I'll look at the code, maybe I missed something.

Matthew
20th November, 2005, 07:56 PM
Ya I'm looking at it myself right now.

Baiter
23rd November, 2005, 12:35 AM
I have EUT installed, and when I go to Dynamic Policy, it keeps on refreshing, never showing the page.

Any ideas ??

Matthew
23rd November, 2005, 01:21 PM
I had to give up on this, sadly. Besides the issues when doing UTDC shots, players also started complaining of many more new crashes. These went away when I uninstalled it :(

Baiter
23rd November, 2005, 06:02 PM
I had to give up on this, sadly. Besides the issues when doing UTDC shots, players also started complaining of many more new crashes. These went away when I uninstalled it :(

Same, I went back to .94 about an hour ago....

kawaii
23rd November, 2005, 06:15 PM
I haven't experienced any crashes. The UTDC screenshots work for about 80% of the time. If it shows me a red cross i get the the enc file from the ftp itsself to validate.

I run UTDC, Pure and AC.

Rush
23rd November, 2005, 08:01 PM
The sad part is that the crashes are related to UTDC ONLY.

Matthew
23rd November, 2005, 10:13 PM
Well for now I'm fine - I had already modified SWA 95 to be able to take shots from the command line (mutate utdc blah...) by simply editing the messaging spectator a little bit.

Would you be ok with me giving a link for the edited version until you can get some of the stuff worked out for 96?

Rush
23rd November, 2005, 10:23 PM
Would you be ok with me giving a link for the edited version until you can get some of the stuff worked out for 96?
No problem.

Matthew
23rd November, 2005, 11:14 PM
Here is SWA 0.95 with the changes for UTDC.

Also the players page never had the player IDs next to the name, and I have NO experience coding WebApplications like this, so I included a little ServerActor I wrote that gives any player a list of current players and their ID numbers. You can use it to get the player's IDs.

Mayhem
24th November, 2005, 12:57 AM
your're learning :)

implent that of the ids on the players tab on asc, its munch better to see it

Matthew
24th November, 2005, 01:20 AM
Yes I should - something for ASC748 :\

kmthor
25th November, 2005, 11:27 PM
hey
im using .095 and the server console seems time time out after a few seconds.. this happens to my other admins too.... any idears

km

Rush
25th November, 2005, 11:40 PM
hey
im using .095 and the server console seems time time out after a few seconds.. this happens to my other admins too.... any idears

km
yeah, it is fixed in 096 :P you can look how the server page looks there and fix the one in 095 manually

kmthor
25th November, 2005, 11:42 PM
thanx bud
i just upgraded to 096 it works fine ty

km

DonvanVliet
26th November, 2005, 07:21 AM
Is the url changed to the ServerAdmin?

Matthew
26th November, 2005, 07:43 AM
SWA .96 changes it from http://127.0.0.1:8080/ServerAdmin to just http://127.0.0.1:8080/

Thing
26th November, 2005, 07:02 PM
yeah, it is fixed in 096 :P you can look how the server page looks there and fix the one in 095 manually

dont understand it Rush,
how can i fixed manually in 095?
Step for step plz.

-=BS=-rok'n
26th November, 2005, 07:18 PM
Works Fine :thumbup:

Taragon
27th November, 2005, 11:59 PM
I'm sure it'll work like a charm just like 095 :thumbup:

But it seems I forgot something here.. Could someone give me a hint perhaps?
http://www.taragon.nl/DIE16/images/swa.jpg

Greetz,

Taragon

Matthew
28th November, 2005, 12:06 AM
You forgot to upload the contents of the /WEB folder to your server's WEB folder.

Taragon
28th November, 2005, 12:24 AM
Did this.

This is how it looks like now:
[Engine.GameEngine]
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=SuperWebAdmin.SWAServer
ServerActors=ActorCLP.ActorCLP

[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[0]=UTServerAdmin.UTServerAdmin
DefaultApplication=0
bEnabled=True
ListenPort=8888

bOPBanEnabled=False
AdminRealm=UTServer - Webadmin
UserList[0]=admin:xxx:5
UserList[1]=xxx:xxx:5
UserList[2]=xxx:xxx:4
UserList[3]=xxx:xxx:4
UserList[4]=xxx:xxx:2
UserList[5]=xxx:xxx:2
QuickSetConf[0]=Public iCTF:BotPack.InstaGibDM:BotPack.CTFGame::0:20:true:true:false:0:N/A:1:100:35:false:12:2
QuickSetConf[1]=Normal TDM:BotPack.NoRedeemer:BotPack.TeamGamePlus:true:0:20:false:true:false:100:2:1:100:35:false
QuickSetConf[2]=Normal CTF:BotPack.NoRedeemer:BotPack.CTFGame:true:0:20:false:true:true:0:N/A:1:100:35:false
QuickSetConf[3]=Instagib CTF:BotPack.InstaGibDM:BotPack.CTFGame:true:0:20:false:true:false:0:N/A:1:100:35:false
ForceUTGLModeOff=false
bTickrateInSettings=False
ListenPort=5000
MaxConnections=50
UTDCLogDir=../Logs
bForceUTGLModeOff=False
UserList[6]=
UserList[7]=
UserList[8]=
UserList[9]=
UserList[10]=
UserList[11]=

Matthew
28th November, 2005, 12:45 AM
Your UWEB listen port is 8888 (ListenPort=8888). , but your SuperAdmin port is 5000 (ListenPort=5000). To access your ServerAdds, you'll go to :8888/ServerAdds, and for WebAdmin, you'll go to :5000/

Of course you could always just change the port numbers... have SuperWebAdmin's be 8888 and UWeb's be 8889.

Taragon
28th November, 2005, 01:32 AM
Thanks a lot Matthew, SWA is working great now, as far as I could test it with no people on the server.

Now getting this: ERROR : ServerAdds actor not found, did you install it correctly?

using:
[UWeb.WebServer]
ListenPort=8889

http://84.244.130.13:8889/ServerAdds/

Though this isn't a serveradds topic of course, could you also advise me with this part?

Matthew
28th November, 2005, 02:06 AM
You forgot to add this to your ServerActors area:
ServerActors=ServerAdds.ServerAdds

Taragon
28th November, 2005, 02:27 AM
I've done that already. And it worked (using ListenPort=8888 that time) before installing SWA 096

Edit: it seems my question about serveradds had nothing to do with swa after all. For some reason only my serveradds webzone isn't working. Thanks Matthew and Rush

Matthew
28th November, 2005, 02:38 AM
You'll have to wait for Rush then, maybe he can help.

Thing
28th November, 2005, 08:58 AM
I'm sure it'll work like a charm just like 095 :thumbup:

But it seems I forgot something here.. Could someone give me a hint perhaps?
http://www.taragon.nl/DIE16/images/swa.jpg

Greetz,

Taragon

I have the same problem with 0.96 & EUT. all web-contents uploaded, on first login are show the new side, but after apply or refresh side broken....only 0.95 works, but the bug with the Serverconsole ist terrible and i hope rush fixed eut & 0.96....:rolleyes:

Matthew
28th November, 2005, 12:43 PM
You know you can fix the server console bug sooo easily using javascript...

current_console_log.uhtm
<html>
<STYLE>
BODY {
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 10pt;
}

TABLE {
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 10pt;
}

A {
text-decoration: none;
}

A:HOVER {
text-decoration: none;
}
</STYLE>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" CONTENT=3; URL=javascript: window.location.reload()">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="window.location.href('#END')">
%LogText%
<a name="END"></a>
</body>
</html>

Rush
28th November, 2005, 02:10 PM
I'm a bit busy with other stuff at the moment, I'll try to check the issues with UWeb soon ... for now Server Console can be fixed easier than like Matthew said(though I appreciate your input m8).

<body onload="setTimeout('location.reload()', 5005);">

*where 5005 is the number of miliseconds after the page will reload

<meta http-equiv="refresh" CONTENT=6;>

*you can replace the meta refresh tag with this one, I think it should work for most new browsers (with javascript disabled of course).

Thing
28th November, 2005, 10:52 PM
Thank you Rush for the instruction. (im a noob on programmers :rolleyes: )
but i understand it, fixed and it works well :mrgreen:

Caracca
30th November, 2005, 10:51 AM
now (hopefully) with .97 we can look into the serverlog :thumbup:

though i'm trying to write something that allows me to see serverlog :mad:

Thing
30th November, 2005, 12:27 PM
Hi Rush,
Prob after install swa 096;
after install i can't see the side with the Webadmininterface.
delete the webfolder on the server, copied only the webfiles from 096;
now i can use the webinterface....but can't use the webinterface from Serveradds & Ngwatcher......->Error:no page available.
copied web-096 & standardfiles again; serveradds & ngwatcher works, but 096 nothing.
delete webfolder again, copied standart & 095 webfiles into and all Interfaces works.
is it a bug or a install error from me?

Rush
30th November, 2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Rush,
now i can use the webinterface....but can't use the webinterface from Serveradds & Ngwatcher......->Error:no page available.
copied web-096 & standardfiles again; serveradds & ngwatcher works, but 096 nothing.
delete webfolder again, copied standart & 095 webfiles into and all Interfaces works.
I checked it and I can run both UWeb(with ServerAdds) and SWA0.96 at the same time ... are you sure that you're connecting through the right port? Make sure that UWeb and SWA ports are different and that you connect to ServerAdds via http://ip:UWebPort/ServerAdds/.

Rush
30th November, 2005, 02:47 PM
now (hopefully) with .97 we can look into the serverlog :thumbup:

though i'm trying to write something that allows me to see serverlog :mad:
It's not a big problem ... I already have a working code for this for some time, unfortunately it doesn't work for windows cause it seems that the log file isn't written at realtime there.(am I right?)

Matthew
30th November, 2005, 05:26 PM
It's not a big problem ... I already have a working code for this for some time, unfortunately it doesn't work for windows cause it seems that the log file isn't written at realtime there.(am I right?)

Hmm you have me interested...

Windows doesn't write realtime. It appends to it every few lines (I don't know how many). What class handles the server's logging? Or is that a C++ native part... well at any rate, if it was a class you could probably make a subclass of it and then make it generate it's own logging, then before it is destroyed, find some way to close the log.

There are a lot of problems in that theory though ^^

Rush
30th November, 2005, 05:35 PM
There are a lot of problems in that theory though ^^
Too many. :P

Caracca
30th November, 2005, 06:36 PM
well from what i can see my server writes/updates the server.log around even 5 sec.

but when i close the server it transfers everything from serverlog to servercrash.log (by design ;))

i think there should be an posebility let the server write it to .html in stead of .log and import the html to the webadmin. and refresh the page every x seconds.

but that's just me :p

Matthew
30th November, 2005, 07:52 PM
Too many. :P

never said it would work :D

heh heh

Neabit
1st December, 2005, 09:41 AM
Hi Rush,
I had the same error you must set superadmin port higher then uwebport.

Caracca
1st December, 2005, 12:53 PM
ok have my server logging it to html atm..

though the whole setup doesn't deserve a beauti price :o

it isn't like the usual setup like:

Log: Log file open, 12/01/05 13:44:36
Init: Name subsystem initialized
Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1 (Build: 2600)
Init: Version: 451
Init: Compiled: Mar 13 2004 09:44:24
Init: Command line: CTF-Face?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BotPack.InstaGibDM ini=Unrealtournament.ini log=../web/server.
Init: Base directory: C:\Documents and Settings\wouter\Bureaublad\UTserver\System\
Init: Character set: Unicode
.. etc ..

but more like:

Log: Log file open, 12/01/05 13:33:00 Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1 (Build: 2600) Init: Version: 451 Init: Compiled: Mar 13 2004 09:44:24 Init: Command line: CTF-Face?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BotPack.InstaGibDM ini=Unrealtournament.ini log=server.html Init: Base directory: C:\Documents and Settings\wouter\Bureaublad\UTserver\System\ Init: Character set: Unicode Log

atm can't find a way to filter that and/or chance it cozz i only know the low limits of html

though it's easy to copy you server.log to servercrash.html (and get the right "normal" setup

this is atm how my batchfile looks like:

:10
ucc server CTF-Face?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BotPack.InstaGibDM ini=Unrealtournament.ini log=../web/server.html
copy ../Web/server.html ../web/servercrash.html
goto 10

(.html can be changed by .log at any part there doesn't seem to matter much)

Caracca
1st December, 2005, 12:55 PM
just noticed if you change the batch to

:10
ucc server CTF-Face?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BotPack.InstaGibDM ini=Unrealtournament.ini log=../web/server.uhtm
copy ../Web/server.uhtm ../web/servercrash.uhtm
goto 10

you get the same content as .log ( prolly noobiesh content of me but hey i said i only know the basic of it )

now trying to find a way to import the server.uhtm to the webadmin

ah.. well learning as i go :thumbup:

Rush
1st December, 2005, 01:22 PM
now trying to find a way to import the server.uhtm to the webadmin

Response.IncludeBinaryFile("server.uhtm");
:P

Caracca
1st December, 2005, 01:36 PM
noticeing that the server only updates his logfile on big events or when the server's dumb file is big enough

like a player joineing it enough to update the log file

seems about 4/5kB a time

Response.IncludeBinaryFile("server.uhtm");
:P

well you can yell it all but i'd still don't know how/where to put it in i'f being digging through plenty of the files by now. tried a few things but can't even get my new lines in the menu to even show up (let alone work ;P)

but i do think the : <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5"> the refresh timer should be at least 15/20 seconds at a minimum cozz the serverdumps won't happen that much :(

Neabit
1st December, 2005, 01:37 PM
@<hidden> Rush
The utdcshot funktion works great but it would be fine if admins could see old screenshots. I don't know if therefor must only update the uhtm or need new superadmin.u

Thing
1st December, 2005, 03:59 PM
I had the same error you must set superadmin port higher then uwebport.

Oh, yep, thats my error , read to fast install options...:rolleyes:
changed swa port and now works.
Tx you & rush for helps :thumbup:

Matthew
1st December, 2005, 08:11 PM
@<hidden> Rush
The utdcshot funktion works great but it would be fine if admins could see old screenshots. I don't know if therefor must only update the uhtm or need new superadmin.u

I've been working on coding something that would do this, but not really got far on it. Maybe this weekend...

Though if Rush already has something like that in the works, I'm not even going to bother.

kmthor
3rd December, 2005, 10:29 PM
hi guys
i have no programing experience at all Can someone explain how to change the
server console from timing out on .95

thanks
km

kmthor
4th December, 2005, 02:31 AM
with multipal admins id like to be able to see who has logged in when
and weather there actice in SWA is there a way to log this?

km

kahliii~
4th December, 2005, 11:08 AM
hmm.. i updated to 0.96 today and the mvrep to beta2 too.
but why does it still say:
[12:05] <@<hidden>`repbot1> Mavericks IRC Reporter 2.0beta1

?

just a bug?

as well, i cant access the webadmin anymore
http://www.fuckingdie.de/kah/swa.JPG
i even deleted all the cookies but it still doesnt work.. same goes for the mvr-webadmin :\

kahliii~
4th December, 2005, 11:28 AM
ok.. fixed >_<

kahliii~
4th December, 2005, 06:14 PM
i restarted my server once again and my passwords dont work anymore.
the ini says
UserList[0]=xxx:1996A646F913FCFC4B122C15E4E7E3D6:x

so i thought that the server or something else had changed it.. but it doesnt work with that stupid password either :<

Rush
4th December, 2005, 08:19 PM
i restarted my server once again and my passwords dont work anymore.
the ini says
UserList[0]=xxx:1996A646F913FCFC4B122C15E4E7E3D6:x

so i thought that the server or something else had changed it.. but it doesnt work with that stupid password either :<
This is only a hash generated using the original password, you cannot reveal the password itself using this mysterious DKLJFJHDJDKFFJKDHFDDFJH string :P You can set a new password if you don't remember the last one, just change the black magic characters to your new password, SWA will then autogenerate the hash for it during the server startup.

CPanoplyd
7th December, 2005, 03:46 AM
Stupid question but I have to ask. Is the SWA compatible with the MH game type. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't, but I just want to make sure.

Also, do I reset the UWeb back to:

[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[0]=UTServerAdmin.UTServerAdmin
DefaultApplication=0
bEnabled=True

instead of:

[UWeb.WebServer]
DefaultApplication=0
bEnabled=True

And this makes the webadmin address become http://serverip:5000/ServerAdmin ??

ListenPort=5000

There's no one on the server now so I may just try it out and see if anything happens.....LOL

WaggieBM
8th December, 2005, 05:42 PM
in ver.0.96 Has anyone had the problem where when the click console, after about 30 seconds it kills webadmin just giving page cannot be displayed,
if i dont click console everything else works fine
ive even tryed moving to port 9000 instead of 5000
any ideas?
I also think a great feature would be if you could see who else was logged in and see what kicks/bans they had done like kmthor said

kawaii
8th December, 2005, 05:50 PM
You can see what admins did in the server logs.

And i haven't experienced any problems like you have.

SNakePilsken
10th December, 2005, 06:19 PM
Hi,

I install SWA too, and when i change the map with this tool, i was kick off from swa and dont can reconnect. :confused:
The password was not accepted, i restart the server new with Admintool 3.3, than i can use swa with my password.

Every idea ???

regards
Snake Pilsken

Rush
31st December, 2005, 02:09 AM
Version update:

Little shot: http://lux.one.pl/~rush/ut/swa097-1.jpg

Now it's sleep time. Good night.

Baiter
31st December, 2005, 02:22 AM
Version update:

Little shot: http://lux.one.pl/~rush/ut/swa097-1.jpg

Now it's sleep time. Good night.

Sweet!! Did it fix the Refresh issue with the Server Console Page?

Rush
31st December, 2005, 02:31 AM
Sweet!! Did it fix the Refresh issue with the Server Console Page?
Wasn't the problem gone in 096 ?

Baiter
31st December, 2005, 02:37 AM
hmm...dunno, but I will definitely try this suck out! :P

Baiter
31st December, 2005, 02:39 AM
hmm....For us impatient bastards....do you have an external link in the meantime?

Baiter
31st December, 2005, 02:47 AM
hmm....For us impatient bastards....do you have an external link in the meantime?

OK, found it :P

Link removed on Rush's Request.

Rush
2nd January, 2006, 01:13 AM
OK, found it :P

Ah, now I won't know how many downloads have been done so far, can you remove the link from your post ? :P

WaggieBM
2nd January, 2006, 04:26 AM
Wasn't the problem gone in 096 ?
nope im still having the console problem with 097 after about 5 seconds it dies and come up with The page cannot be displayed:(

Matthew
2nd January, 2006, 05:05 AM
Rush - I use this to count clicks for the ASC before it can be added, check it out:

http://www.phpjunkyard.com/php-click-counter.php

Rush
2nd January, 2006, 07:42 AM
nope im still having the console problem with 097 after about 5 seconds it dies and come up with The page cannot be displayed:(
erm, do you have javscript enabled ?

PS. Thx matthew, i'll take a look at this script

Baiter
2nd January, 2006, 09:26 AM
erm, do you have javscript enabled ?

PS. Thx matthew, i'll take a look at this script

Hey Rush

I'm getting reports that alot of people are experiencing this.

I however am NOT.

It seems like everyone else but me is having the problem, but nevertheless, it is still happening.

I have tried it on Maxthon, MyIE2, and IE6....and I cannot duplicate the problem....but its still there....maybe some compatiablity problem?

Ohh, and I removed the link on your request.

Rush
2nd January, 2006, 02:09 PM
Have they tried firefox/Opera ? ^^ :P

Baiter
2nd January, 2006, 10:40 PM
Have they tried firefox/Opera ? ^^ :P

No...but it there anyway to make it compatiable with all Browers ?

Ratty
2nd January, 2006, 11:03 PM
I updated to 097 but i cant see any flags under 'player list'...
any ideas?

Rush
2nd January, 2006, 11:09 PM
No...but it there anyway to make it compatiable with all Browers ?
It is compatible even with IE5 on my emulated win98se in QEmu, just checked it, the page didn't look perfect, but the autorefresh worked great.

I updated to 097 but i cant see any flags under 'player list'...
any ideas?
Install IpToCountry. (do Search -> IpToCountry)

Ratty
2nd January, 2006, 11:15 PM
Install IpToCountry. (do Search -> IpToCountry)

Oh .. thought it came with SWA 097 :redface:

Destiny
3rd January, 2006, 12:32 PM
Hi!
Whats the syntax to add mutators to the quickset config?
I want to add Map-Vote LA13 and SmartCTF 4C to quickset.

Rush
3rd January, 2006, 01:29 PM
Hi!
Whats the syntax to add mutators to the quickset config?
I want to add Map-Vote LA13 and SmartCTF 4C to quickset.
Each mutator should be seperated with a comma. For Map-Vote LA13 and SmartCTF I believe it would be:

MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote,SmartCTF_4C.SmartCTF

Dingus
3rd January, 2006, 05:19 PM
@<hidden>

re: The issue with the refresh failing
Question: When connecting to the Internet, why do I receive this message?
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

Possible
Cause: This issue will occur when a request is cancelled after Internet Explorer (IE) has already sent it.

I notice your html has both a JS and meta tag refresh going on:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5">
<body id="consolelog" onload="setTimeout('location.reload()', 5005);">

I think whats happening is 5ms after your meta tag requests a refresh, the JS function ALSO requests a page and is cancelling the initial request. This is showing up on winXP machines so far.

Can I make a couple suggestions?
1) Change the javasript timeout to 10 sec..that way they wont interfere.
2) add a configuration variable so admins can turn off the refresh feature...
3) add a method to show end of log after refresh (when the refresh is happening, it goes to the top of the log...really, you want it to scroll to the end of the console text) (possibly use anchor Name's ie 'mypage.htm#end')

Looks great though...cant wait to get it on our main server.
Ding

Rush
3rd January, 2006, 08:36 PM
@<hidden>

re: The issue with the refresh failing

I notice your html has both a JS and meta tag refresh going on:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5">
<body id="consolelog" onload="setTimeout('location.reload()', 5005);">

I think whats happening is 5ms after your meta tag requests a refresh, the JS function ALSO requests a page and is cancelling the initial request. This is showing up on winXP machines so far.

Can I make a couple suggestions?
1) Change the javasript timeout to 10 sec..that way they wont interfere.
2) add a configuration variable so admins can turn off the refresh feature...
3) add a method to show end of log after refresh (when the refresh is happening, it goes to the top of the log...really, you want it to scroll to the end of the console text) (possibly use anchor Name's ie 'mypage.htm#end')

Looks great though...cant wait to get it on our main server.
Ding
Ad 1. You may be right with that one function cancelling the other one but still I don't understand why it doesn't happen to me, I cheched it on IE5 on an extremely slow virtual machine, on IE6 on P2-450, on IE6 on WindowsXP 2400+ and on all of these stations the refresh thing worked! I think I'll follow your advice and change the default script refresh to 7 seconds but I'm not entirely sure if it will help anything.
Ad 2. Can be done .... but I think that an admin should be smart enough to change the page code himself, maybe I'll add a note to the readme informing how to turn off the autorefresh.
Ad 3. This thing works exactly how you said, just ffs start using a normal browser(a working one) and you will see. Server console initially loads with "#end", each refresh then should load the same link. I'm not gonna concern myself why does IE suck in yet another thing, sorry.

PizzaMan
3rd January, 2006, 09:28 PM
I use version 0.95.

In Firefox the console is refreshed every 5 seconds. In IE it is refreshed only once, then it stops.

Ratty
3rd January, 2006, 10:20 PM
I used 0.96 with Opera and the site didn't refreshed..
since 0.97 all works fine with Opera and IE

Dingus
4th January, 2006, 04:44 PM
@<hidden>

Np..as I said there only suggestions.

Is the HTML code in an external template or are you writing that right from the .u file? I code mutators all the time so I could modify either if necessary...but I didnt wanna dig around in your code without your permission.

Ding

Rush
4th January, 2006, 04:54 PM
@<hidden>

Np..as I said there only suggestions.

Is the HTML code in an external template or are you writing that right from the .u file? I code mutators all the time so I could modify either if necessary...but I didnt wanna dig around in your code without your permission.

Ding
HTML is in the Web directory

Destiny
6th January, 2006, 05:51 PM
Each mutator should be seperated with a comma. For Map-Vote LA13 and SmartCTF I believe it would be:

MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote,SmartCTF_4C.SmartCTF

Thanks a lot RUSH.
I also get "page cannot be displayed" error. But most of the sub-admins never get that error.

Except for that its a great webadmin you have written. :thumbup:

Ratty
8th January, 2006, 12:28 AM
If click on "UTDC Shot" in Playerlist it shows me allways Could not get a screenshot from player xxx got this on both last SWA releases. I tried it in a funwar on all 10 players on the Server. I got UTDC17b installed. Is there something i need to enable?

Rush
8th January, 2006, 09:29 AM
If click on "UTDC Shot" in Playerlist it shows me allways Could not get a screenshot from player xxx got this on both last SWA releases. I tried it in a funwar on all 10 players on the Server. I got UTDC17b installed. Is there something i need to enable?
That message means that SWA hasn't recieved any message from UTDC concerning the shot request .... Well, maybe there are some settings in UTDC, in SWA it should just work.

(+)min
10th January, 2006, 04:40 PM
Can anyone post a link to a sample enc pic of what it looks like with a bot on a user's machine.. I've not caught anyone yet, but i'm curious to see what it looks like.. :P

thnx,
(+)min

Matthew
10th January, 2006, 09:13 PM
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5469/sample8qa.jpg

Highlighted in green.

Dingus
11th January, 2006, 05:21 PM
Ad 1. You may be right with that one function cancelling the other one but still I don't understand why it doesn't happen to me, I cheched it on IE5 on an extremely slow virtual machine, on IE6 on P2-450, on IE6 on WindowsXP 2400+ and on all of these stations the refresh thing worked! I think I'll follow your advice and change the default script refresh to 7 seconds but I'm not entirely sure if it will help anything.
Ad 2. Can be done .... but I think that an admin should be smart enough to change the page code himself, maybe I'll add a note to the readme informing how to turn off the autorefresh.
Ad 3. This thing works exactly how you said, just ffs start using a normal browser(a working one) and you will see. Server console initially loads with "#end", each refresh then should load the same link. I'm not gonna concern myself why does IE suck in yet another thing, sorry.

I modified the HTML template and made the JS timeout 8 sec and it worked immediately.

Also, I added a line to the onload to scroll to the bottom for us (not sure the browser compatability but it solves our problem.):
self.scrollTo(0,5000);

Ding

::EDIT - Addition::

One more thing I did was to add code to the 'Say' page to put the cursor at the END of the say box onload. That allows faster talking and replying. Code was from an expertExchange Q I found:

<script type="text/javascript">

function setCaretToEnd (control) {
if (control.createTextRange) {
var range = control.createTextRange();
range.collapse(false);
range.select();
}
else if (control.setSelectionRange) {
control.focus();
var length = control.value.length;
control.setSelectionRange(length, length);
}
}

</script>
and
onload="setCaretToEnd(document.getElementById('inp'));"

donjski
15th January, 2006, 07:29 AM
does this work on a linux server?

The screenshot thing didn't work for me. It also seemed to lag out the server big time. Even without trying to take a screenie.

Dingus
20th January, 2006, 05:41 PM
We are seeing a problem on the Defaults-IPPolicy and Dynamic Policy pages (maybe more, i didnt check them all).

The page comes up and refreshes immediately...over and over until the server seems to crash out (the UT web server, not the whole UT server).

I run a tool that downloaded the page rather than 'browsed' to it and the page came out fine EXCEPT i noticed that the css, HTML, HEAD and DocType tags were getting written multiple times to the page (25 or more times). I initially thought this was an infinite loop or something but I found the spot in the code where you write them (in function IncludeUHTM).

So, as a test I removed all the code from the CSS and retried the pages. They all worked fine (removing the CSS was to shorten the page output).

So, it seems that some browsers will not handle multiple top level tags AND such a file length. IE and Maxthon both fail.

@<hidden> can you patch that function to only output the header and style once per page output?

I understand that you dont wanna do special code for IE but:
1) its not just IE.
2) the output really is incorrect. Even firefox may not accept it eventually. Loose DTD or not.

Thx
Ding

:EDIT:
Small addition.. i tried adding a single rule back to the CSS and it caused it to fail immediately. So, seems the real culprit is the CSS.