21st December, 2004, 01:54 PM
the host forgot to pay :)

Rush
21st December, 2004, 05:26 PM
the host forgot to pay :)

That's a good one :D

Azura
21st December, 2004, 06:01 PM
You mean hyperomega.com was hosting nobullshitplus.com ? That's a bit silly :p .

P.S: It sounds a bit weird when you say the host forgot to pay ;) .

SixtSense
22nd December, 2004, 12:51 PM
yes i heard to that a friend was supporting his website
But if he want some space for new forum he can ask me np
great guy helping us get the cheaters out
So not good if a developer hasn't a website ;)

BadCompany
29th December, 2004, 04:56 AM
Yeah same here, we'll be glad to give him space on our site if he requests it. :cool:

fugley
29th December, 2004, 08:28 AM
soz i didn't realize there was a thread here too ... the below was from a friend of suck's the old host went and had a gayfit, so untill we can contact him to move him to my server, it is down :cry:

i'll post in gibbs general when its back up :wink:

PS: gib forums addy http://www.gibblets.com/

Azazel
30th December, 2004, 12:26 AM
Suck was also offered hosted forums here which he thought about but never took any further :)

]WKA[Tech
3rd January, 2005, 12:45 AM
any one got an update as to suck getting a site back up and running? thanks

fugley
3rd January, 2005, 01:06 AM
I’ve asked the person i had been talking to if they could post an update here ... and this way they'll be aware of the thread ...

Azura
3rd January, 2005, 01:08 AM
Suck was also offered hosted forums here which he thought about but never took any further :)

suck = electron libre :p

Azazel
3rd January, 2005, 03:43 AM
If anyone can get in touch with him the offer still stands :)

2399Skillz
3rd January, 2005, 04:31 AM
Yea, I noticed it was down a couple days ago. Hopefully he gets something back up. We need all the cheat protection we can get for lame ass cheaters. :cool:

raX.bl
4th January, 2005, 07:13 PM
bleh.

since i bought the domain for suck i should have gotten it registered under my name instead of hyperomegas, at the time i bought the domain i was hosting with hyperomega as well, then moved to get my own accouunt with his host, then my own box.

i've been trying to get in contact with the owner last couple of days, but eh, it's a bit hard.. as for the forums comming back as they were, doubhtful as there are no backups at the moment.

if anyone has a way to change nameservers on a domain, email me @<hidden> rax@<hidden>

thanks.

fugley
4th January, 2005, 07:32 PM
Cheers raX ... pfff warcraft ... Register for the 4 vS. 4 Ladder man ;)

]WKA[Tech
5th January, 2005, 07:59 AM
:eek: :unsure: that aint good, i know theres alot of other offers for hosting a forum for NBSP, but i think we can offer space for a forum as well. anything to help.

fugley
5th January, 2005, 10:43 PM
Just Do It raX ;) ... maybe make a temp forum on ya server and when things get fixed redirect to it or move and or merge the database later :rolleyes: these guys want to see suck back :P ... come on man do it or I’ll hound the f*** out of ya on msn lol

after ya get some sleep :thumbup: 76hr's lanning is madness man :confused: